P.A.L in SM

P.A.L in SM

~Once they entered the dorm, the whole of SNSD stood up from their seats with polite smiles. Seohyun stepped forward and turned off the TV. As they greeted "Annyeonghaeseyo" to each other, P.A.L introduced them selves one by one. But they couldn't hide all of their excitement like they planned they would and, some of the unnies who noticed it, tried to make them feel comfortable~

"We may be grown up unnies but, sometimes we're worse than 10 year olds so...don't hesitate to beyour self around us" Sooyoung smiled as she spoke.

"Our leader, Yeonchan wants to take some lessons based on leadership skills from Taeyeon unnie" there goes Yoongbin with her teasing again.

"WHAT?...NO! I mean, yes but...I, I didn't particularly...*sigh* how about you Yoongbin-ah? Didn't you want get together with Sooyoung and Sunny unnie to create some disaster?"

~This made SNSD crack up~

"And Seulchan unnie wanted to get some dancing lessons from Hyoyeon unnie" Yoongbin was good at changing subjects.

"Well yeah, I'll admit that" Seulchan laughed "and I also want lessons on cat-walking from Yoona unnie. I at that!"

"That won't be a problem" Yoona winked.

"Dae" Hyoyeon smiled.

"I think you girls need to rest now" said Yuri "come on, I'll take you to your rooms".

~It wasn't very hard for P.A.L to fall asleep that night~

 

********************************************************************

 

~Next morning~

"SEULCHAN-AH! YOONGBIN-AH! Wake up you sleepy heads! It's almost 10:00am! GET UP BHABO!!!"

"Geez unnie! Shouldn't it be Good Morning instead of all the crap you just yelled?" Seulchan managed along with a yawn.

"Yeah that's how it was supposed to be but...GOD LOOK *AT* YOU TWO!! WAKE UP FOR CRAP'S SAKE!!!"

"Hey! I'm already awake. Tell that to Yoongbin."

"Please! Help me wake her up..."

"That won't be a problem unnie" said Seulchan gladly and just kicked Yoonbin out of bed and grinned "morning sunshine!"

"Ugghh...screw you!" Yoongbin finally groaned.

"Quit it! SNSD had left the dorm like...two hours ago! We are WAY too late! Come on! Chop chop!" Yeonchan shooed them out of bed.

~After a while~

"AWWW!! These unnies are so caring! They've made us breakfast." Yoongbin cried as she reached the table.

"I am starving! This smell sooo good...OMG!" Yeonchan yelled, it's KIMBAAAAP!!"

"Oh I can't wait to taste this" Seulchan grabbed a chair and joined.

~Few minutes later~

"Seulchan unnie...have you seen my gloss?" maknae Yoongbin called out from the room.

"That's it Yoongbin-ah! Either you join us or we leave you here. Get your out here soon!"

"Found it" she came running. "Geez unnie! You've gone red. Is it because of the make-up or did Seulchan unnie tease you with Hyunjoong oppa?"

"Dae dae...now let's get going. The van is waiting for us" Yeonchan hurried them out of the dorm.

~On their way to the studio~

"Do you think our manager oppa will be pissed off cus of our delay?" Seulchan turned back from her seat.

"I hope not" leader Yeonchan bit her lip as she looked out of the shutter.

"Well if he is, let's give him some *oppa-talk* like Sooyoung unnie" Yoongbin laughed as she comforted Yeonchan.

"No worries guys. They all know we're tired...besides, it is our first day. Let's all face it with a smile" Seulchan turned back in front and relaxed. So did the other two

 

********************************************************************