Back it up

Back it up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

Really, he had absolutely no idea how he had ended up in this situation. Not that he was complaining by any means. He just couldn't believe that stupid little game had lead him to experience the one thing he had been dying to since seventh grade.

It was kind of tripping him out.

To think, yesterday he would have never guessed in a million years this would happen. He definitely dreamed it would, but dreams and reality were two completely separate things. Kyungsoo  didn't take stock in dreams. Which is why this was seriously messing with his head in a completely awesome and mind-blowing way.

Back in younger days Baek and Chanyeol had heard of this little game they quickly dubbed "Back it Up." Whenever someone made a ridiculous claim, anyone could say "back it up" and the person either had to do what they said they would, or pee their pants in front of everyone.

Kyungsoo thought it was pretty childish. Funny, but childish none the less.

The first incident happened two days after they learned of the game when Chanyeol, clearly not thinking, said "Whatever Baek, I bet I could look better with eyeliner than you."

The Diva boy gave him a disbelieving look before his face lit up. He took a deep breath before confidently saying "Back it up."

Chanyeol  had looked horrified for about three seconds before throwing "Bring it on" back at Baekhyun.

Thirty minutes and twenty-four brands of eyeliner on later both boys felt like their eyes were about to pop out, and, despite Baeks’ best efforts, Chanyeol actually beat him.

Baekhyun claimed it was because Chanyeol had much bigger eyes than him, and therefore he had more room in his eyes  for eyeliner. Chanyeol was just happy he didn't have to piss himself in front of them.

The good thing was, in Kyungsoo's opinion anyway, was that none of his friends over-abused the game. They would only say it if something really good came up. It was used maybe once a month at the most. They didn't see the use of running it into the ground when they could get truly hilarious results if they waited for the right time.


And there were some pretty awesome moments. Like the first, and so far only time, when some couldn't "back it up." As much as Sehun had tried, he just couldn't make the jump from Luhan’s porch to the fence. He had been at it for almost a half-hour since they called him out on it before finally excepting defeat. And damn it was funny when he had to chose the other option. But Sehun was a champ and followed through, no matter how embarrassing it was. That, and that fact that they didn't let him live it down for almost a month.

Countless stories could be told just from the boys experience with this one game. There was the time Suho had to jump from Lay’s roof into the pool, which resulted in a broken wrist had a very angry Suho mama. Hell, there was even the time Kyungsoo had to ask a girl to the Spring Fling because he could "Totally ask a girl out without

choking." Although he didn't really do that one. Jongin had asked her for him and promised not to tell the boys. Kyungsoo had never been more grateful in his life.

But this . . . this was completely new territory. They had never established limits or boundaries, but Kyungsoo was sure if they had he would have never gotten away with it.

But if anyone asked it wasn't his fault. It was Jongin and his stupid smile, stupid chocolate brown eyes, and stupid hot body that Kyungsoo just wanted to touch that was the cause of his. And he was sticking to that story.

Because really, when Jongin had sat them all down because he needed to "tell them something really important," Kyungsoo was not expecting this. How could he have?

But there he was, the boy Kyungoo had been practically drooling over since hitting puberty, saying to them in such a casual tone one might suggest he was commenting on the weather "I'm gay."

For a moment no one said anything, and before Kyungsoo could even stop pinching himself because this could not be true in any way shape or form, Chanyeol spoke up.

"I have a question." he stated, looking thoughtful. Jongin nodded and the giant boy proceeded. "Do you think I'm hot?"

For a second Kyungsoo thought Jongin would yell at Chanyeol for joking around when he was trying to be serious, but he was surprised when the blonde boy doubled over in laughter.

Chanyeol pouted as he started up again. "I don't mean like, your in love with me, because that would just be weird. I just want to know, from a guys perspective, what I look like." the funny thing was that he was being completely serious.

Jongin managed to calm himself down, still chuckling softly as he said, "Sorry Chanyeol, you're not my type. Haven't even really thought about it ever."

Chanyeol mouth dropped open. "Seriously? How can anyone not want this?" he asked, moving his hands around his face

Jongin  just smiled again. "The whole 'pretty boy' things might work on the girls, but it definitely doesn't do it for me."

Chanyeol actually poured a little bit, and Kyungsoo watched as Baekhyun began laughing along with them.

The smaller boy didn't know what to think. Jongin liked boys, but what were the chances that he would like Kyungsoo? They chances were slim. Should he make a move? Should he wait and see for evidence that Jongin could feel the same way he did?

Before he could make any kind of decision, he was snapped out of his musings by his friends.

"So, you guys ok with this?" Jongin asked, looking nervous for the first time. They all said "yeah" and Kyungsoo brought himself to nod. The blonde boy let out a small sigh of relief.

"You really don't think I'm y? At all?" Chanyeol  asked again, still looking like this was really hard to believe.

"Sorry man."

The giant boy huffed in annoyance making Baek and Jongin laugh again. "This is so not cool! Am I not y?" He asked, looking around at his friends and they all left in order to avoid answering an exception for him and...

“I do” said Baekhyun blushing, we all turned to look at him in awe, Chanyeol however beamed 
“Really Baekkie?” Asked Chanyeol smiling brightly and Baek nodded and smiled back
“Then let's go on a date!” Exclaimed Chanyeol
“Where to?” Asked Baek looking expectantly 
"To the pool! I have the urge to see you half !"

Baekhyun  jumped up excitedly, patting his thighs twice before running after Chanyeol. However, before the door closed Chanyeol threw back one last comment at Jongin.

"You better not be lying just to make me nervous! Because if I come back and find out you were just joking and you totally want to secretly make out with me, you are dead." But his tone wasn't threateni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter