03( new chapter)

Gallery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re in the living room with Myungsoo who is soundlessly sleeping on your lap while you’re playing the strands of his hairs. It’s Saturday today and you two just planned to stay at your house and watch some movies but he fell asleep after 20 minutes or so. As the time passed by your eyelids feel heavy and in no time you went in dreamland hoping to meet Myungsoo there.

Myungsoo opened his eyes and looking around in a very familiar place and he remembered that he was in your house to watch some movies but because he stayed up all night doing all his assignments he fell asleep. He look for you but then he realize that he was still in the same position he  had before he fell asleep, slowly he sat up and saw that you are already asleep but he suddenly felt guilty because you seem really uncomfortable in your sleeping position because of him. Without a second thought he carried you in bridal style and brought you in your room and gently place you in your queen size bed before he lie down and make his arm your pillow and hug you and kiss your forehead before going back to sleep.

~ ~ ~

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes, he was about to sat up but there’s a weight on his arms preventing him to move. He look down and saw the most beautiful angel in earth, tucking all the falling hair strands in your face and stared at you lovingly, he is very lucky man to have him called you his girl and spent time every day with you.

He chuckled as you mumbled something incoherently and pushed your body against him, smiling as you felt the familiar warmth.

He doesn’t want to wake you up but as he looks at the clock and he was shocked to see that it was already 3 in the afternoon! He gently shook you but you just groaned and went back to sleep.

“Baby angel, wake up” he repeated but you only turned your back against him

A evil smile started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter