I Want You Back......

I Want You Back...

Well here it goess~~ My first oneshot :D

-----------------------------------------------------

Ji Eun woke up to the sun beaming happily down at her, she hated it. She hated waking up every morning with the sun happily letting its rays hit her skin. As if teasing her about how happy it was. Yes, she was never really happy, not after her break up with Myungsoo happened, at least. Ji Eun stepped onto her veranda breathing in the morning Seoul air. She sighed, in disappointment. After going through her morning routine, she set off to school calling her mum

"Ji Eun-ah~Did you eat?" Her mum's voice came to her ears.

"Ne. Of course I did. Have you eaten? Don't worry about saving money for me~My boss is going to give me my salary today, so don't worry. Okay?"

"Araso araso, my lovely daughter. Sorry for letting you out there on your own. At least you have Myungsoo by your side." Ji Eun could tell her mum was smiling on the other end not knowing what had happened two weeks ago. She held back her tears remembering the incident.

"Omma, I got to go. Talk later. Remember to eat."

"Okay then, good bye my daughter~" she hung up. Putting her phone back into her pocket she takes out her wallet and looks at the photo of Myungsoo. It was a photo of when the two were on a trip together, Myungsoo was smiling happily at her.

A tear ran down her face but Ji Eun quickly wipes it away using her hand. "Kwenchana, Ji Eun-ah." She tells herself as she walks to towards the school. As she was walking, she notices two familiar figures walking in front of her.They were all laughing and fooling around as if nothing had happened. Except, there was a new person.

Seo Seohyun. She was the nicest person Ji Eun had ever met. No, Seohyun did not break the two up. She was just someone who Myungsoo had found after the break up. Myungsoo had his arm around Seohyun's waist/shoulder/etc and they were looking at each other affectionately. This scene hurt Ji Eun, alot. She felt betrayed, even though he was not hers anymore, it still hurt her to see him looking happy with another girl.

 

--------------------------------

 

The bell rings and students scurry off to their classes. Ji Eun, is just moving at her normal pace, not caring that she is late to class. Arriving to class, she sees Myungsoo and his group. 'Oh yeah, they're in my class......' Ji Eun stupidly thinks. (Let's pretend Infinite are all the same age)

"Han Ji Eun!!! Late on the first day? Doesn't sound very good does it, hurry and take your seat!" Mrs Yoon, their homeroom teacher ordered. Ji Eun just nods in acknowledgement and takes her seat. Ji Eun sat a row infront of Myungsoo, he stared at her body which seemed very weak and unhealthy. He quietly sighed, thinking back at what happened that day two weeks ago......

|| Flashback.... ||

"Oppa, what did you want to say?" JI Eun beamed happily at her love, Myungsoo. Myungsoo, looked away from her in sorrow and guilt, he felt really bad that he was going to wipe that smile off her face, maybe forever......

"I," Myungsoo couldn't continue, he felt really really bad, he was going to throw away everything they had including his love fore her.

"You what?" Ji Eun smiled, thinking he was going to say that he loved her.

"I-I-I think we should break up......" He finally said, looking into her eyes.  Ji Eun's smile slowly disappeared into a hurt expression, she didn't say anything.

"Mianhae, I just don't think we work out."

"Why." Ji Eun spoke up.

"What?"

"Why don't we work out? Didn't you say we were meant to be? Didn't you say you love me, that you'd never leav-" Ji Eun looked up with wide eyes hearing what he said, the words she never thought she would her from him.

"You're poor," Myungsoo stated, "We're from different worlds Ji Eun-ah......I have everything but you have nothing, it doesn't work."

"I have you don't I? You are my everything......" Ji Eun cried.

"Han Ji Eun!" He shook her by the shoulders, "Wake up! Face reality, stop trying to deny the fact that we are different!! Can't you tell we are both tired? I am not your everything, and neither you are to me......I'm tired Ji Eun-ah, let's just end it here......" Myungsoo dropped his arms and turned away not wanting to feel more guilt after seeing her tears.

"If that's what you want, then I'll let go......You're free now Kim Myungsoo......" Ji Eun weakly spoke. Hearing her words he turned to her and said his last words

"Mianhae......" He left without another word leaving Ji Eun crying painfully. Kim Myungsoo was everything Ji Eun had. The two met at the cafe where she worked at, Myungsoo had layed eyes on her ever since and would always go to the cafe to see her. Eventually, the two became friends. On valentines day, Myungsoo had confessed his feelings for her. Ji Eun transfered to his school, Woolim High. The two were in a very strong relationship till now. Which made Ji Eun feel such a painful heartbreak from the sudden break up.

|| End of flashback...... ||

Myungsoo was guilty, he even regretted his decision. Was it the right thing to do? His phone suddenly vibrated

 

From: Seo <3

Yah~~Can we go for a movie after school??? PLEASE~~~~~~ :3

Saranghae <3

He smiled, it was right because I found noona, my noona Seo Seohyun <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang signally break time......

Ji Eun rose slowly from her seat packing up her bag as the group excluding Myungsoo who had already left looked at her with worry. After the group heard about their break up, they were really shocked, too, felt guilty. They all knew that Myungsoo was everything to her, but being Myungsoo's closest friends the couldn't do anything.

"Ji Eun-ah......" Sungjong called out as she was leaving. She stopped in her tracks not moving. Sungjong walked up to her, "Kwenchana?" he patted her back.

"Yeah" Ji Eun replied as she walked away, but Sungjong's hand prevented her from doing so.

"Why are you being like this? We can still be friends."

"Friends? Sorry, I'm too poor for you guys." Ji Eun coldly replied.

"Yah! Stop it!"

"How am I suppose to stop??! You can't expect me to still be able to face you guys like nothing has happened, okay?!" Ji Eun exploded, all her sadness and pain she had held in had all flown out this instant. The others were heart broken seeing their dongsaeng like this, it hurt them too.

"Get him back." Sungyeol said seriously. 

"Mwo?" 

"I said get him back you idiot!" Sungyeol shouted with tears b his eyes.

"You think that's possible?? No, it's not! It's never ever going to happen Sungyeol-ah! But if only, if only I had a chance......I would get him back. But he found someone already, Seohyun unni. They're perfect!!! I am nothing!! Compared to unni I am NOTHING!" Ji Eun collasped to the floor, crying her heart out. Feeling  lost and alone, she had no one......

"Eunnie, don't be like this. He still has feelings for you." Hoya knelt down to her level. 

"He has unni."

"He still has feeling for you, if you go to him now, he'll come back." Hoya soothingly said. Ji Eun looked up at them unsure. Should she? Risking another heartbreak, could she really do it? Could she get him back?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the park...

"Myungsoo-ah~~~" Seohyun called out to her boyfriend who was waiting for her on the bench.

"Seohyun~" He greeted sweetly. The two sat side by side in silence.

"Myungsoo," Seohyun started which made Myungsoo turn to her,"Ji Eun..." 

The name made Myungsoo turn away, "I don't want to talk about her." 

"You can't be like this," Seohyun really wanted to help him, "Tell me, tell me the real reason why you broke upp with her. I don't believe that you thought she was too poor for you, that's ridiculous Myungsoo-ah..."

"Well she is! I just don't think we would work out! And why are you helping her? You're my girlfriend, so act like one!" Myungsoo was losing his temper, he didn't know why he was acting like this. Seohyun was hurt, she just wanted to help. She knew how much Myungsoo and Ji Eun loved each other, he wouldn't just break up with out of no where.

"Calm down Myungsoo. I love you and I want you to be happ-"

"I AM happy!" Myungsoo pulled at his hair in frustration, he didn't want to admit that he wasn't happy, that he still loved Ji Eun.

"You still love her!!" Seohyun lost control, she was annoyed at the fact that he was so ignorant of his feelings, she loved him, but she wanted him to be with the one he really loved. It was for the better... "Can't you just admit it? You need her! She IS your everything, and YOU are her everything! Both of you are nothing without eachother, so quit with your childish words and just go to her..." Seohyun's voice broke as she finished her sentence, she was letting him go. She wanted them to be happy, even if she had to sacrafice her own love.......but it's worth it.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Eun was walking in the hallway looking down at her feet, should she try to get him back? She kept asking herself, is it possible? As she lifted her head her eyes met with another pair not far down the hallway, Myungsoo, her heart ached seeing his face and the only way she knew it could be healed was...to get him back. Myungsoo had already walked passed her when she called out the name that longed to be heard, "Myungsoo-ah!" Hearing his name he stopped in his tracks.

"What" He simply replied. Ji Eun was taken aback by the simply reply, "If you have nothing today, I'm leaving."

"Wait!" Ji Eun grabbed onto his arm. He looked down at her, shocked.

"What..." Myungsoo uneasily looked away.

"Um...can we talk?"

"Aren't we talking now?" Myungsoo was trying to act unconcerned.

"Can we...get back together again?" Ji Eun looked down. Myungsoo's widen at the sudden question.

"Mwo???" He couldn't believe his ears. Did she really want to get back with him? But...what about Seohyun noona?

" Can we make up? I need you...I know you have unni, but I really need you..." Ji Eun pleaded.

"I don't want to!" Myungsoo snapped, he felt sorry for Seohyun. She was too nice to him, everything she did for him. He wanted his noona to be happy too...Ji Eun's soft skin was stained with tears, she knew this would happen, another heartbreak...

"Mianhae Ji Eun-ah...I can't leave Seohyun noona." Myungsoo turned away and left, *Mianhae Ji Eun, Seohyun has done so much for me, I can't leave her. Not after I hurt her at least...*

|| Flashback...... ||

"Myungsoo, just go to her."

"You need me! I'm not going to leave you like this!!" 

"But you don't love me! You will always only love Ji Eun!" Tears poured down like a waterfall down her face. She doesn't want him to pity her, she wants him to love her, but he doesn't. So she wants to let him go.

"Stop being so difficult! Why do you always have to put everyone before you??!! Can't you just think of yourself for once? Be selfish for once!" Seohyun was speechless, she never really did think of herself first. She always wanted others to be happy before considering her own happiness. She knew she wanted Myungsoo to herself, but the thought was so unfamiliar it made her feel confused.

"Ji Eun still loves you," If Seohyun was to have Myungsoo, she didn't want to have someone interfering with their relationship. She felt like a bad person, she was taking away one of her dongsaengs only love...but she should be selfish for once, just this once.

"She won't!" Myungsoo spat before he stomped off.

|| End of flashback...||

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why, just why...

Did he really get over Ji Eun? Ji Eun was walking aimlessly around the school campus. She dropped down and layed on the grass in the middle of the field under a tree. Maybe they were not meant to be, maybe she was just being immature and being stubborn by not moving on...but she didn't want to give up on him...

"I want you back..."

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

FINISHED!!!!

Should I write a sequel???

Haha hope you enjoyed it!!! :DD

Comments are welcomed :)

 

Annyeong~~~

 

 

Reviewed by sarxkyu

..