C.1 Oh Sehun

Scars to Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our schoolmates, particularly the girls, are quite taken with Oh Sehun. The Noodle looks quite dashing with his nice figure and a sharp jawline. He takes a sip of his bubble tea, and damn it he’s sitting next to me, for the whole semester. I look around, and I guess the girls’ boy-radar must be on the blink. Oh Sehun excuses himself to the washroom for a while, and I sense three to four girls come over to my desk.

this.

Chou Tzu-yu, Sana, Dahyun and Momo. I roll my eyes over. Almost make a circle. Almost turn my face into an ugly frog. Almost.  

“Where’s Oh Sehun?” Tzu-yu asks, adjusting her blond hair.

“To the washroom.” I give a short answer, reaching for a book. Anything can do, just to distract myself from these people.

“I wish he’d catch me,” Sana snaps, laughing and tossing back her amazingly beautiful curly hair. “He hasn’t hooked up with anyone here yet, has he?” She asks.

I make a ‘hmm’ sound, show no interest in answering the question.

“I mean, is he dating someone?” She repeats.

I understand you, Sana-ssi. I am not stupid.

“No.. I guess.”

“REALLY?!”

Heck. All four make a shriek sounds almost make me shout at them to keep their mouth quiet and stop disturbing me. Well, I said almost.

They scream, with eyes popping and mouths open in awe. And in a few moments, they’re off with excitement. The arrogant, brat Oh Sehun’s star soaring even higher when they know that he’s not yet found a girlfriend.

I stifle a stupid laugh to their reaction. I read some more my Harry Potter book I will never get tired of them and then the pencil drops from the desk. I bend to pick up the pencil and when I stand back up I see Oh Sehun walking into the classroom. He’s walking towards me. TOWARDS ME.

He sits next to me and hisses down.

“What did they say to you?”

Hoi, that’s so cold. Not cool. I don’t intend to answer him but my soul is just frustrating me they wanted me to start to abate with this arrogant freak once again.

“They ask me if you have a girlfriend so I say no you haven’t found one.” I reply to him, and shrug. His eyes widened as he pokes me on my arm. I poke him back, harder.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, STUPID?”

“Why did you say that, and I am not stupid. But you are. You should’ve said I have one. Ah, now I’m doomed.” He sighs in despair, and I am laughing like a real lunatic. Oh Sehun is a nice guy actually. He’s already complained about Tzu-yu, Sana and the rest annoying him.

Oh ho, he isn’t nice at all. He’s a freak.

“Then you should really find one, Oh Sehun! I’m annoyed to deal with them too! Like ing everyday they will come and ask the same question for God’s sake.” I complain, instinctly grabbing my long hair and pull them and mess with them and man, I look damn weird.

“Then give them one solid answer to shoo them away, stupid.”

“Yah, I am not stupid! And why should I bother to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter