Oppa

Love is Crazy

“I’m home~!” Hanbin shouted cheerfully while skipping into his large mansion, voice echoing off the walls.

“Oppa!” A tiny little girl cried out, who was patiently waiting for her older brother like always. This little girl was the cutest child you could ever see, making someone as cute as Hanbin 2nd place in cuteness ranking (which is nearly impossible to do ).

“You’re late, oppa!!” The little girl pouted while stomping her feet. She waited all this time for her brother, what was he doing?

Well, he was busy doing rather important things, like spending his time eating his delicious chocolate ice cream. That’s why he was late, and why he was so happy and cheerful in the mansion, yup!

Or is that all to it?

“I.. had an errand to run, so don’t be mad at me for too long Hanbyul!” Hanbin said.

“I don’t believe you! What kind of errand makes you so happy? And why is your face all red?” Hanbyul demanded as she placed a final strong stomp to the ground. “I bet you got a boy you like, and was late playing with me to spend time with him!” She huffed out.

“Wh-what! No way!!! Hanbyul, I would never, wait!” Hanbin tried to spill out but his angry little sister already ran away with steam coming out from her head. She had a special surprise for her Oppa to make him feel better after his first day of school (because she knows he hates school), but having someone else already take that opportunity from her made her mad.

“Aish, now I’m really sad, I don’t want Hanbyul to be mad at me..” Hanbin mumbled, but then quickly got over it when something else came into his mind.

His face, his hair, the way he is so clumsy and dorky, how he is so easily teased, him overall, and that God damn smile.

Hanbin has truly never seen as beautiful of a smile as Bobby’s. Seeing Bobby smile and happily eat ice cream with him made his heart skip a beat, but Hanbin isn’t sure if he is interested in Bobby in that way. Yes, Hanbin is gay and has already came out, but that doesn’t mean Hanbin is going to like every guy he sees. In fact, he is rather picky. Hanbin will only pursue a guy if he knows he really loves him.

But Hanbin just can’t stop thinking about him.

  • -     -

Donghyuk walked to school with his head down.

It was really sad for others to watch, as this boy is usually happy and cheerful, and he is actually quite popular too.

“Did someone hurt our Donghyukkie?!?” One angry girl said to her group.

“Someone had to of hurt him! Our Donghyukkie always has a happy spirit, and someone knocked him down!” Another girl in the group said.

“I saw Yunhyeong yelling at him yesterday during lunch, but couldn’t tell what it was about. He is probably sad because of that,” Someone else chimed in.

“Really?? Why didn’t you say so sooner?”

“We gotta take action”

“HELL YEAH!”

“JUSTICE FOR OUR DONGHYUKKIE!” All the girls chanted at once, earning them an awkward look from said boy which caused them all to run away with red faces.

  •    -        -

Before Bobby could step inside his first class, he felt a deep pit in his stomach and a mix of dread and overall embarrassment. How the was he going to pay attention in class when all he can think of is….

“BOBBY!” Professor Hi shouted at him.

“AHH!” Bobby squealed in response.

“Class doesn’t start when you want it to, step in and take your seat!” Professor Hi sternly said.

“I’m sorry..” Bobby mumbled and headed to his seat, trying to avoid Junhoe’s eyes at all costs.

Junhoe was busy touching up his liquid eyeliner, with a wing so sharp that it could in’ kill. He finished up and smacked his luscious lips, coated in Kylie Jenner’s divine KoKo K liquid lipstick.

“Robert, what’s up your ?” Junhoe sneered.

“More like what was up your last night..” Bobby mumbled, still disgusted he had to hear what he… heard..

“What? What are you talking about?” Junhoe said, face starting to heat up.

“I called you last night, and…”

“OH GOD,” Junhoe said. “SAY NO MORE..”

Bobby cleared his throat and looked to his books, seeing as Junhoe is now equally as embarrassed..

“But.. why did you call me? Where did you even get my number?” Junhoe whispered. “I’m sorry about what you heard but why the did you call me?”

“I had something I wanted to-“

“BOYS!” Professor Hi yelled, she was clearly unhappy. “What are you two talking about that is so much more important than this class!”

“Nothing!” Both boys immediately said while blushing.

“Are you two dating or something? Sheesh..” Professor Hi said as a new student but not new to most people’s eyes walked in.

“Introduce yourself to the class since you couldn’t be bothered to on the first day of school, why don’t you!” Professor Hi said, extremely annoyed.

“Hello everyone, I am Rap Monster.” the new student proudly said.

Bobby snorted, which earned him the stink eye from said Rap Monster.

“Seriously? You come into school with a name like Rap Monster? Tell us your real name, sir,” Professor Hi said while rolling her eyes.

Bobby couldn’t help but just chuckle and quietly laugh, as this was one of the most absurd things he has ever seen. Who the goes into school and introduces themselves to the class as RAP MONSTER?

Rap Monster cleared his throat.. “I’m Namjoon,” He said.

“Ok Macaroon, there is an empty seat next to me so you can sit here darling~” Junhoe said with his tongue out, earning him a death glare from the deadly professor.

Namjoon took his seat next to Junhoe, heart thumping wildly in his chest as he remembered the sassy male who was the cause of his ion session last night.

“Why are you looking at me like that? I know I look good but you don’t have to be so obvious,” Junhoe sassily exclaimed with a y glint in his eye.

Namjoon’s face immediately went red and he then averted his eyes, but ended up looking at the student rushing into the classroom…

 “Sorry I’m late!” A sweaty but gorgeous boy ran in, making Junhoe roll his eyes and Bobby’s heart skip a beat, as this boy was one of his weaknesses especially when sweaty. .

“I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANY MORE PEOPLE ARE LATE TO MY CLASS!!! Oh, it’s just you Hanbin,” Professor Hi said while sighing. “What do you want? Everyone in the whole world knows you don’t care about school so please don’t ruin it for others.”

“Hanbinnie is serious now, Professor, now that he has run out of Daddy’s cash~” Junhoe said with his tongue sticking out, earning himself a hard kick from Bobby.

“Listen, you..” Hanbin was about to say before noticing the man seated next to Junhoe. “WHAT. THE. !”

“I will explain it to you later, sit down and be quiet,” Namjoon said with a serious look on his face. The embarrassment over his new crush was now long gone as it has been replaced with irritation thanks to Princess Hanbin.

“NO! What are you doing here?! WHY are you here?” Hanbin marched forth, slamming his hands on Namjoon’s desk.

“Get your sweaty hands off my desk and sit down,” Namjoon angrily said.

“Guys, can we calm down..?” Bobby intervened with his signature eye smile, trying to lighten the air.

“ALL FOUR OF YOU HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL, NOW TAKE A SEAT AND BE SILENT.”

“I didn’t even do anything…” Bobby pouted.

He is cute when he pouts.. Hanbin thought.

“I SAID SIT DOWN!”

  • -     -

“Tiffany, there he is!” One girl whispered, face red from anger.

“I got it, Sunny. Where is Taeyeon?!” Tiffany quietly yelled.

“I’m here and ready,” Taeyeon said.

“Ayo, GG!”

The group of girls marched over to Yunhyeong who was leaning on the wall in the corner, simply whistling as he waited for his new friend.

“I GOT A BOY!” Tiffany yelled as she yanked Yunhyeong’s hair and smashed him to the ground.

“Huh?! What is going own, OW!” Yunhyeong squealed. “Who are you?!”

“Hahaha! Eh let me introduce myself,” Tiffany started, “Here comes TROUBLE!”

The rest of the girls then at once pounced on Yunhyeong, all beating the poor boy up as he laid on the  ground, completely defenseless.

“OH, OH OH EH OH!” The girls chanted as they beat the out of Yunhyeong, leaving him with many bruises and harsh wounds.

“HEY! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!” Yunhyeong’s knight in shining armor yelled, running fast to the scene.

Bobby finally reached the scene and broke up the girls and Yunhyeong, gasping at the sight.

“What have you done to him, and WHY!” Bobby shouted.

“Why are you defending that piece of trash!” Tiffany yelled.

“He is not a piece of trash, he is my friend, and regardless no person deserves to be beaten like this! What the were you girls thinking?!” Bobby shouted back.

“He is a piece of trash. Ladies, ya’ll know what I’m talking about, right?” Tiffany stated.

“YEAH!” The rest of her group shouted at once.

“THIS PIECE OF SCUM HURT OUR OPPA AND WE ARE HERE TO DEFEND HIM!” Tiffany yelled, voice full of pride and determination, but mostly anger. If there was one thing Tiffany was good at, it was yelling…

“It’s not.. EHK” Yunhyeong coughed, “..It’s not that deep..” Yuhyeong finished while gasping for air.

. . .

“YOU MADE DONGHYUK OPPA CRY AND BE SAD! HOW IS THIS NOT DEEP?!” Taeyeon stepped in and shouted.

“I… EHK” Yunhyeong loudly coughed,  “I just told him.. to not eat my food..” And then Yunhyeong passed out.

Bobby shook his head and then proceeded to roll his eyes when he saw who was entering the scene.

 

“Jinhwan and me sitting in a bed, -.. AHHHHHHHH!!!” Junhoe yelled.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I’m not entirely done with introductions, but whatever! Hope you liked the chapter~ And sorry for the abrupt ending, I just really wanted to share what I had!