Start of the Journey

Love is Crazy

The bells ring and Bobby knows he is in for some , considering he is still at the first floor of the academy and his class is on the 5th floor. He runs like a madman through the halls and up the stairs; it’s the first day of school and he is already striking up a record for being late. Great.

Bobby knew that running up the stairs does him no good so he does what any normal person would do; jump out the window and climb up the wall of the building- wait, what?!

“Daebak.. this kid is determined..” a janitor picking trash up from the outside says.

“Woah, that is dangerous! He could get suspended and it is only the first day of school, who is this kid?!” says a passerby.

Bobby was no where near the category of being unfit. He was well built and worked out quite often, so he was able to use his strength and climb up the building, jump through the window, and land super coolly like the Healer into his classroom!

Wrong. Bobby is a dork, he instantly slipped and fell from the 2nd floor, falling on a certain important figure around this school….

“HEY!! What are you doing?! You are crushing me!” a pouty boy yells.

“Oh.. ehh…. sorry,” Bobby manages out, feeling really dumb for even attempting this in the first place, and feels even worst for crushing this poor… handsome boy… what?

“MY CHOCO CONE!!!!!!!!” the pouty boy screams. There lays on the floor, a completely destroyed what could have been delicious chocolate ice cream. .

“How could you! Do you even know who I am? Do you even know what you DID?! Are you braindead!?!” the boy kept on ranting, going off on Bobby.

“Stop gaping at me and answer me! Are you new here or something? Everyone here knows who I am, and everyone here knows not to touch my ice cream!”

“I-I..” Bobby was at a loss for words. His first class was already 20 minutes in by now, he probably sprained an area of his body somewhere, and he crushed a pouty but cute boy during the whole process and destroyed this certain cute boy’s ice cream. Why does he even care so much about his ice cream…

“I… I gotta go!” Bobby blushed and darted away, praying to never see this guy’s face ever again during his new school life.

As Bobby ran for the life of him, he finally made it to his first class, running in all sweaty and disheveled. This is not his day..

“Well, looks like a certain someone finally decided to show up! Did you have fun goofing off, delaying your student responsibilities?” A short but powerful (and madly beautiful) professor proclaimed.

This professor was like no other professor, as this teacher was none other than the infamous Lee Hi, a woman who no smart person would ever with. You don’t with this bad , if you do you best believe you will be beat senseless and get schooled the hell out of.

“I’m sorry…..” Bobby bowed and apologized. He was deeply sorry, he really didn’t want to look like some delinquent who doesn’t care about his school duties. Hell, he really did care about his grades and all. He would always place 1st in his classes, wooing girls over, but Bobby never really cared about that. He wanted to strive in school to be able to make lots of money to help his family, as they lived in very poor conditions. Bobby’s great grades got him into this school, bypassing the pricey costs for this lavish private academy.

“Your sorrys mean nothing until you show some actual work. Now introduce yourself to the class, I have some faith in you as I hear you got into this school because of your apparent amazing academic skills, yes?” Professor Hi said.

Damnit, letting everyone know I’m poor right off the bat, Bobby thought.. “Hello everyone, my name is Kim Jiwon but I go as Bobby.. heh,” Bobby said with charm and bubbly cuteness, finishing the sentence off with his signature eye smile. He may be a dork, but that is just one of his many charms that even the wicked Professor Hi could not turn a blind eye to.

The eyes of many girls in the class turned into hearts, and everyone was already swooning for this new cute student. Except for one guy…

“HMPH!” Junhoe exclaimed, slamming his mirror shut after making sure his hair and makeup were on fleek. Junhoe is the hottest and prettiest guy in this school, no in’ doubt about it. Ain’t no Robby Bobby whatever-the- gonna take that title from him.

Junhoe batted his false lashes and smacked his glorious as hell red lips together, giving Bobby the death glare. Bobby was completely stunned, and could feel that this.. sassy man did not like him one bit.

“You can sit next to Junhoe over there by the window, I bet you two will get along nicely. Junhoe is the top student in our class!” Professor Hi proudly proclaimed.

Bobby started to sweat, he was already given the vibes that this scary-sassy-but-super-ing-y man didn’t like him at all, but Professor Hi scares him even more so he took his seat while being eyeballed by the beautiful man.

“Just so you in’ know, I will always be the best in this class no matter what you do, Bunny boy,” Junhoe whispered to him.

Bobby then became irritated. No matter how beautiful Junhoe looked, Junhoe was acting like a mega and Bobby felt the need to stand up for himself.

“School has just started and you already trying to start something with me? Do I scare you?” Bobby grunted.

“OH HO HO HO! I’M STARTING SOMETHING WITH YOU?! !! YOUR DISGUSTING HAIRSTYLE STARTED SOMETHIN’ WITH ME WHEN YOU WALKED IN. MY EYES BLEEDIN’ NOW AFTER STARING AT THAT RAT’S NEST! ” Junhoe stood up and dramatically yelled. What the hell…

Professor Hi was about to go OFF on the two but then the bell rang, signaling the next class. Bobby took this opportunity to run as fast as he could….

“YEAH! Hop away, Bunny !!” Junhoe yelled.

“Sweety! What is happening, calm down!! I could hear you from my classroom, which is all the way down the hall mind you!!” a small-framed but super adorable man rushed in and said, practically out of breath. He instantly hurried down here once possible for him, as he heard his man was already starting some .

“Jinhwan.. I’m sorry… When you are not with me, my emotions can’t be controlled..” Junhoe looked down in shame. He really doesn’t like worrying his boyfriend, or looking bad towards him, but his emotions get the best of him when he isn’t there to calm his heart. Jinhwan really is a blessing to Junhoe’s life.

“It is okay, we have the next class together, it will all be fine~” Jinhwan said as he pulled his beautiful boyfriend down for a smooch.

“You are so cute, I love you so much,” Junhoe whispered into his lover’s ear.

  • -     -     -    

“JUNG. CHAN. WOO. WHERE IS MY NEW CHOCO CONE?!” The pouty boy shouted, now moved to a different corner of the outside school area because he has had some pretty unfortunate experiences earlier that day…. ahem..

“I’m sorry Hanbin hyung, but I can’t be late for my next class to get you an ice cream cone no matter how rich and powerful you are. My grades matter you know!” Chanwoo pouted. Hanbin’s weakness is Chanwoo’s pout, it is so irresistibly adorable that he shuts up immediately.

“Ok… ok.. I am just really sad, you know? Some idiot bunny looking person ing fell on me and destroyed my choco cone earlier!! What was he even doing, climbing up the stupid building side?? Who cares that much about getting to class on time??” Hanbin pouted, once again complaining about that incident.

“Hyung, some people really need to do well here, not everyone has a dad who owns one of the biggest businesses in Korea..” Chanwoo stated.

This business, is named YG Entertainment. Just kidding, you probably expected it would be YG. It is actually BigHit entertainment! Yes! Hanbin’s dad is the owner of BigHit, and Hanbin was supposed to be the leader of KPOP group BTS, but Hanbin sternly refused as he didn’t want to be given a spot there just because he is the son of the company owner, and Hanbin honestly has no interest in being a KPOP idol. With this attitude, Hanbin’s dad forced him into this academy for some years now to do something else with his life then, but Hanbin has always flaunted money around to get out of doing work, choosing skipping class and eating choco cones to be a better way to spend time.

“You can’t keep on doing this hyung!! You are learning nothing, once your dad finds out what you are doing you will be in deep trouble! This year you must earnestly and honestly try in succeeding in school,” Mama Chanwoo declared. Chanwoo may be young and cute, but he is smart and mature as well and is always there for Hanbin, especially when he is having his “moments”.

Hanbin isn’t stupid though, he has been thinking about what he will really do with his life, what the point of it even is. But he is, no matter what, still a rebellious teen, a little piece of . He hasn’t found his way, just yet. Even if Hanbin wanted to do well in school without using his money, he has no idea how. He has spent too much time delaying work and using his cash and status to get out of , he doesn’t know where to start. But he sincerely loves Chanwoo like his own mother (weird but Chanwoo is Mama Chanwoo folks) and knows that Chanwoo knows what is best.

“I will do it.” Hanbin said under his breath.

“Eh?? What??” Chanwoo said, believing the response to be too good to be true.

“I said I will do it.” Hanbin stated firmly, giving Chanwoo a serious look, mind already set on succeeding. Chanwoo always knew Hanbin had this charm in him and has been trying for a while to trigger it. When Hanbin sets out to do something, he always works hard and succeeds in it.

“Oh.. my.. goodness…. YES! YAY! HYUNGGGG!!” Chanwoo cheered in joy.

“Quick, we will be late for class~!!” Chanwoo said, taking his hyung’s hand and running to their class.

Yes! My cute hyung is finally taking a step forward!

  • -     -     -

Things just couldn’t get more awkward for Bobby today. He has already made three people dislike him, a handsome pouty boy, a glamorous sassy makeup lover, and his extremely scary homeroom professor. Bobby has absolutely horrible luck.

It is lunch break now and Bobby decided to sit alone at the rooftop, because he does not want to run into Junhoe and he definitely does not want to confront the man he practically crushed.

So, yeah, Bobby is mortified for his life at the thought of what those two could do to him, seeing how angry they can get. One going ape over ice cream, and the other over who is the designated Fab Student™ of the school.

Bobby sighed and ate his tiny lunch, as his family couldn’t really afford to buy him much to pack. He stared into the sky, taking in how beautiful it is and enjoying the peacefulness of being away from the hectic insanity he has been dealing with all day,

But, as stated previously, Bobby has absolutely horrible luck.

“I finally ing found you,” Hanbin angrily gritted out. Hanbin has been searching for this bunny er all day, and having finally found him, he is ready to absolutely rip him to shreds.

“Wha-wha… wait!! Please!!” Bobby spurted out, scared for his life.

“I’ve been trying to find you all day, I ain’t waiting anymore,” Hanbin spat out, walking closer to Bobby. With every step Hanbin took, Bobby took a step back, eventually leading Bobby to a dead end as he stood at the fence on the edge of the rooftop.

Hanbin roughly gripped Bobby’s uniform collar and dragged him too close to comfort. Bobby was shaking, his heart was beating ecstatically and his face became a tomato. He was caught by this no longer pouty boy, but intimidating and charming man.

“I…. I… I will buy-y you a-another i-ice cream,” Bobby pathetically stuttered out in a high pitched voice. This man was seriously giving Bobby chills, and Bobby badly wanted to get out of the situation.

Surprising to Bobby but not to literally anyone who knows Hanbin, Hanbin instantly let go of Bobby and smiled, showing his cute dimple.

“Okay! Meet me at the gate right when school ends~” Hanbin happily said, while walking off.

Before Hanbin completely walked away, he turned around and fiercely threatened to kill him if he was not at the gate right when school ended, and only then did he leave the scene.

Bobby fell to the floor, breathing out the air he was holding in for so long.

this man is weird, first he is pouty, then incredibly intimidating, then… cute? What is happening to my heart..?