confusion

for everyone

tao went out o clear his mind so that he could think about what to do about hs lover and friends missing , oh how much he missed kris and luhan , he went to suho and told him he was going out , suho let him go as he thought that it would help tao's sadness but little did he know what was coming at him

tao was gone like he just disappeared into thin air and after a long time uho sent out his guards to search for tao but with no news he alerted everyone and all had gathered in his place to discuss and all of them were worried sick but the most was suho as he had another theory he racked his mind over it as he thought of the possibilities again and again and the rest saw his sick face which was now pale with fear and worry , when he was asked what was going on he told them his theory as kris , tao and luhan are a different type of creatures . the others stood stunned as they didnt understand and now he told them that unlike the rest of them , luhan was half demon and half human. tao was human and demon and lay was human and angel while no one knew what was kris . every one was suprised not by the fact that they werent the same kind but by the fact that lay's name was with the bunch and suho was scared out of his wits as everyone knew that lay as much he heals himselfs he still has a weak heart and now they all were worried but mostly scared at what was going on in their lives.

[tao ]

i woke up in a dark place with someone calling out my name and i saw that it was the voice that i loved so much ,the one that always kept me calm , the voice of my lover kris. i open my eyes to see kris holding me to his chest and luhan next to me and i immediatly jerk up to lock my arms around kris's neck and then i cry , i was so happy to see my kris after all this time and finally i get to touch him and i hug luhan and they tell me to calm down luhan is happy from seeing me and he smiles at me but kris isnt happy and frowns at me , have i done something wrong ? i dont know. kris gets up and SCREAMS to call for the reaper ? , i see an old man walking towards us and only then do i see that we are in a room with ancient markings on all its edges and that old man walks towards us and asks " what is it do you need master death" to kris . i am confused is that guy kris's servent ? then why are we here in this room ? i dont understand and kris screams at that old man ," HOW DARE YOU BRING MY QUEEN TO THIS PLACE , YOU SAID THAT ME AND LUHAN WERE ENOUGH FOR YOUR SUMMONING ". the old man is shocked but says ," i am sorry my lord but for the summoning time control is essential for us and we found a demon who could do it and it turns out to be your queen my apologies" "RETURN HER RIGHT NOW" kris's voice booms of the walls and hurts ones ears but the oldman says taht he cant then kris asks ," who are you going to summon that you require all three of us ,the strongest demons here?" the old man sickers and says ," a god"