Happy Birthday, Jin

Jekyll and Hyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOONGI! YOONGI WAKE UP!" Jin yelled in Yoongi's ear, startling him as he felt his blanket being tugged away from him. He let out a groan, slowly opening his eyes to see an annoyed Jin holding the side of his blanket. Shutting his eyes again, he rolled over, gathering as much of the blanket as he could, "I SWEAR TO GOD YOONGI--"

Yoongi smacked his hand into Jin's face, effectively shutting him up as he asked for five more minutes. Feeling his brother's glare, he smiled and waved him away.

Hearing a reluctant sigh and the sound of footsteps, Yoongi peeked out of his blanket, smiling wider as he picked up his phone. It was Jin’s birthday today and him and his friends had planned a party for him. 

Scratching the back of his neck, he pushed the blanket away, the cool air hitting his body as he padded downstairs. The sweet smell of breakfast wafted into his nose as he saw Jin cooking.

“What are you making?” Yoongi asked curiously, looking over Jin’s shoulder. When he saw Jin cooking waffles in the waffle maker Yoongi had bought him last year for his birthday, he gasped in delight, clapping his hands like a little child. 

“Yoongi please, you’re in university,” Jin said, holding the spatula near Yoongi’s face, “act your age.”

Pouting, Yoongi grumbled, “how about you act your age. You’re only one year older and you act like mom.”

Glaring, Jin shooed him away, “just go wait over there.”

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi trudged to the table and sat down, head resting on his arm.

“I’ve been thinking,” Jin started, setting the dishes down on the table, “why don’t we tell Jimin, Jungkook, and the others about,” Jin paused, contemplating whether or not he should finish his thought. 

“About what?” Yoongi said, shoveling the food into his mouth.

“Suga.” Yoongi stopped eating, fork dropping onto the plate as he stared at Jin in disbelief.

“No.” He said firmly, swallowing the rest of the food in his mouth, “I’m finished.” 

As Yoongi stood up to leave, Jin sighed, “I knew that you wouldn’t agree right away, but this is for the best. I mean, you almost got caught last time.”

Yoongi pursed his lips, thinking about that night. 

He had been walking with his friends and Jin, when a group of young kids decided it was a good idea to pick a fight with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter