chapter 2-part one

Slave

 

when I got in the car, I realized there were other slaves. It seemed I was the youngest.men were tall and a bit husky -slaves don't really have a chance to not to be skinny, according to their poor nutrition-.they stared at me with cold, emotionless eyes.I could read their mind very well by looking at their eyes : "soon he's going to die ".

it was probably my ill looks at the moment that caused them to think that way. where I came from did not have slaves in this age group.

they probably were willing to buy these older slaves and suddenly decided to buy a young one too , or at least that's what I guessed. most of the people believed young slaves were troublesome ... or I could say it's ideology that I knew all my ex-masters had .

It took a rather long time to reach destination.I felt like dizziness and nausea were killing me.I was almost dragging my feet on the floor .I had an unclear vision , like I was looking around under some cover. we entered a big building.

we were told to stop in a big salon. despite us, there were slaves standing there with the same clothes. It seemed they were old slaves of the house.

with adsorbent voice of middle aged man, every one went silent:

-I am pretty sure most of you know about what happened, and about that matter...we had to...well ,dismiss traitors and now; replacements  are here. help them know their duties.

then he came to us and after explaining to men about where to work and stuff like that, sent them away. after that, he faced me saying:

-N...you are taking place of the one who did master's tasks.you will recieve orders directly from master himself.

then he paused and then I thought his voice became a little, just a little upset - to the point that for a second , I thought my tired brain is mistaken - :

-you are almost the same age as him... .

then he continued in his usual tone:

-I hope I've made the right choice.

I tried to say something but in the end , just nodded. I really hoped he doesn't ask something because I had no energy and was barely standing.

I wasn't allowed to lift my head infront of masters but now I knew this man wasn't my master.

his picture wasn't so clear to me but I could see his arid and sovran state was weakened and he seemed as if he is lost in some old memory.

-follow me. your room is near master's.

more walking...I was fighting the desire to lie down right there.I followed him.my breathing was uneven and I had cold sweat all over my body. I hoped he doesn't hear my empty stomach growling.I was busy struggling to move and stay on my feet and then I noticed he stopped.

-It's here.

then he move aside for me to enter. I couldn't see clearly with details but I could see this room was almost the same size as the room I used to share with other slaves in camp...but there was only one bed.

I wanted to ask why there are no other beds but decided to save my energy.

sebastian seemed pale...he had sweated so much that even I could see with my unclear vision and it looked as if he was struggling. he took a deep breath and came forward and wrapped some thing like bracelet .... a strand of black chain with pendant around my wrist .when he went back ends of chain were connected...without any lock.

-this is for master's own slave.he has one too and whenever he needs you to do some thing , pendant wil glow.and this also gives you the ability to give some simple orders to other slaves..and no one is allowed to come to this floor exept you and master so all tasks in this floor is up to you.even I won't be comming anymore.

then he left quickly. my feet gave in and I fell on the bed.then I decided to think and analize whatever he said later cause right then my eyes went shut due to exhaustion...

 


HIIIIIIIIIIII ~

THANK YOU FOR 25 SUBSCRIBERS \(`3`)/

I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE A LONGER CHAPTER BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY SO  FIRST I DECIDED TO UPDATE A LONGER CHAPTER LATER BUT THEN I THOUGHT TO THANK MY SWEET SUBSCRIBERS..LET'S UPDATE!

YOU KNOW THIS CHAPTER ISN'T LONG ENOUGH OR REALLY THAT EXCITING BUT IT'S HALF OF THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER I WAS PLANNING TO WRITE SO ...SORRY ('-_-)

BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WAAAY BETTER I PROMISE. V(`- ` )>

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE SECOND PART OF THIS ONE...AND THE COOL PART!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SEBASTIAN? ANY SUGESTIONS?

COMMENT IT BELOW ! AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ^^ UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE~ THEY ALL MAKE ME SUPER HAPPY AND GIVE ME ENERGY TO WRITE EVEN WHEN I'M TIRED OF EVERY THING (^ 3^)