chapter 1

Slave

I'v always been a clumsy person,and of course born with bad luck...or at least thats what I hear alot and I'm starting to believe in it more and more by each day that passes.

-hey!what do you think you're doing!

-s..sorry!

-aish!!!useless!! you can't do a thing right!!

and then by feeling my cheek burn , I undrstood that I was slapped...It wasn't the first time , yet i felt so humiliated...why I couln't get used to it???

I wasn't allowed to lift my head...in that possition I could see that he took his cellphone out of his pocket and dialed a number while cursing.then his yell made me flinch:

-what is this THING you gave me??? it can't do a thing right! I paid you for it!!!

-I don't care what you say!just come and thake this thing with you!!

then without even turning , with fast steps and obvious anger ,he was gone. once more I have to return there... with this thought, I suddenly felt cold. with thinking about what is to come, cold sweat covered my palms and forehead.I didn't have the courage to even think about escape.thought of it made me remember what happend 10 years ago:

{ twelve years old N is running to get out of his first master's properties.he falls for a couple of times and his feet have some scratches ; but each time he manages to get up and he tries to speed up while panting.by seeing fence his hopes rises.he is almost there.just alittle more....he speedes up.he doesn't know where to go after this..he just knows he's scared and wants to get away from these people.he feels some pressure around his neck but he's to busy running to pay attention.one meter to fence , pressure is so much that he feels like he's being suffocated .he falls on the floor. he desepratly tries to loosen tightened CHOKER around his neck.everything's going black and suddenly pressure is gone.dry coughes and then he feels some stronge electric shock from choker and becomes unconscious.}|

memories of hard weeks I spent in Camp after that...tortures I'v been throught in the name of PUNISHMENT all have been carved in my mind like scars. it was my first weeks of being a "Slave".I didn't know much and wondered why no one tried to escape.

by the sound of door being opened I looked up...and then she was standing there.the way she was looking at me frightend me.she has been my mare these past 10 years...she then turned and went to the same room man had.

time was passing quick,maby because I wanted it to stop.

she had said what she wanted;and seemed satisfied with result. she seemed way calmer campered to minutes ago.

she probably convinced the man to replace me with another slave of her camp;what she always does.

she motioned me to follow her.

my heart was beating like crazy.when we were getting out of the building I almost fell .It was like my feet couldn't bear my weight.I could hear her usual sentences in my head: why don't you just die?....like so may others. when you cause so much trouble...why wouldn't they just let me kill you?

I don't know the answer either.

every thing happend so quick... now I'm in this room again and she has one of those scary smiles...

                                                                                ~~~

beam of light is right on my face.I hardly open my eyes.it's morning.or maybe noon.I'm thirsty.I'm hungry.my whole body aches.breeze that enters the room from that gape in the wall burns deep scars made by lash and freezes me.

  I barely stand and while I'm holding in to wall to save my balance, i go to door.she left the door open.I am surprised..but just a little.my brain is way too tired to analize it.I drag my feet to the ground and start my way to the usual room.those whom see me freeze for a moment, but soon , they peek around quickly and get away in panic.

when I reach there, my roommates look at me in pity and shock.none of them helps or anything.one of them wispers:

-sorry N ... she has forbiden to help you.

then he left the room.others followed him one by one,untill I was alone.I tried to surpass my tears...but I couldn't...or maybe I just wanted to ,after such a long time. I went the door of a small room,wich was supposed to be bathroom. a little amount of water started spilling the shower.it was as cold as ever.cold water pouring on my scars caused me to cry louder.water washed some blood with it's flow.I covered my mouth with my hands to mute my whimpers.

when I got out of bathroom i was really cold.between 3 sets of clothes that were left for me, I ripped the most worn out one and dressed my wounds with it,then got dressed and wrapped the thin blanket on my bed around my body to warm myself.

I was dozing off but suddenly heared the lunch alarm.slaves were not given much food...here or in their master's house ; it was almost the same.the last time I had eaten was last night, in that man's house.

I was so hungry...I made my tired body to stand up and went to dinning salon...and she was there.....when she saw me she said:

-there you are...come and have a sit.

I didn't get my food...so it mean-

-today your share is to watch.

I went to sit helplessly. No....it was so cruel.our food was usualy a small piece of bread, a small bowl of rice or a small bowl of watery tastless soup,but when you are hungry, you will literally eat anything to fill your stomach...and I was STARVING .

the smell of rice was driving me crazy...but I didn't dare to appose.she was probably waiting for me to make a mistake.I don't know.lunch breack was a total torture.then I was back in the room under blanket untill about sundown she ordered me to go to her office.I was dizzy and had nousea.I reached her office anyway.

I was surprised to find another person-a man- in the room, talking to her.his back to me.

sunlight comming from window behind him hurt my eyes and I couldn't see much ...just that he had grey hair and was middle aged.she turned to me and said:

-this person has bought you to surve your new master.go pack your things.you're leaving.

man slightly moved,but his angle didn't change.

my head felt heavy...I nodded and returned to the room while trying to maintain my balance.

I sat on the bed to reduce my dizziness.then with the thought of being late may bring me more punishments,I stood up.I didn't feel good...still I was dizzy and my vision was somewhat blurry...but I put those two chlothes in my bag and leaned on wall to get to her office.

I knocked but before I could touch knob, the door opened and there was a man within the the framework.according to his figure and height I undrstood it's the same middle aged man...remembering that now he is my master I didn't lift my head.

I heared her voice saying "goodbye sir".

then I realized I was blocking his way and I moved aside.

when I saw he was going towards EXIT ,I didn't know what to do for a second;follow him or go to her office.

then in a sudden decision , I followed him.I couln't walk as fast as him -as fast as a normal person- and he seemed to notice, because he slowed down.

I didn't want him to regret buying me - because I seemed weak and ill - I didn't want to stay here any longer or return, so I tried to ignore dizziness and walk faster.

when we got away from creepy tall walls I felt a little...free. but by seeing the car that man was heading towards it, I remembered I was going to my new prison ...a prison that is maybe a little more comfotable and beautiful...

 


HI EVERYBODY!

SO I FINALLY UPDATED...IT WAS QIETE A LONG ONE!

THIS IS JUST THE BEGANNING SO...IT MIGHT TAKE A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS FOR STORY TO GET REALLY EXCITING AND INTERESTING...SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME FOR AWHILE *A 90 DEGREE BOW*

I'M A ROOKIE AND THIS IS THE FIRST STORY/FIC I'VE EVER WRITTEN XD

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR IDEAS AND COMMENT...SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE.THEY MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY AND GIVE ME ENERGY TO KEEP WRITTING ^^

LOVE YA~