Chapter 1 [Night Class]

Nerd by Morning, Prince by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 1 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The beautiful sound of piano being played was echoing in the room. Stay in Memory, a master piece by Yiruma was being played. The soft melody of it was enough to make people hypnotized by it. Delicate hands dances around the piano keys with pro, no doubt already mastering it. Never once he made any mistake while playing it. Too immersed with his own world and the sound of the piano, he never noticed another presence that was watching him.

 

As the music started to end, he let his fingers dance for a while, letting it played with the keys before stopping. He let his fingers slide to his laps as he stared at the piano keys for a while. After several moments, a clapping sounds resounding inside of the room. He slowly raised his head up, glancing at the door where the person was standing. Because the room was dim with no light, he can't see the faces of the person who was leaning on the door. He tilted his head a bit so he can see the person who was standing there, watching him. He didn't know since when he had being watched.

 

"I never knew the new guy was a pro with piano."

 

A deep and horse voice, no doubt it's a guy was what he thought. He keep on silence and wait for the guy to moves. When he did moves from his position, he can saw now who the person was. 

 

Kim 'Kai' Jongin, Kingka of SM Academy.

 

"Thank you..." 

 

Kai looked at him, raising one eyebrows before chuckling.

 

"I see you're not a talkative guy. Man, this gotta be hard, conversing with you that is." He said. "By the way, I know you've heard of me, it's hard not to." 

 

Kai said it with full of smugness. He knows that even the new guy had heard if him. He just know it.

 

"I'm sorry but I do not know who you are and I never heard your name being mentioned."

 

That was a hard blow to Kai's pride. He just embarassed himself, not to mentioned in front of the new guy! He pinched the bridged of his nose. He need to calmed down first. He shouldn't yelled at the new guy for not knowing his name.

 

The new guy chuckled. "Kim Jongin also known as Kai. A student with high grades, love to dance and hang around your friends." Kai snapped open his eyes when he heard the short descrption of himself. "I know of you, the girls like to talk about you."

 

"Then..."

 

"Jokes. Never get ones before?" Kai snorted before laugh. He never knows that the new guy can make a jokes out of him even though he looks like the type of not a talkative guy.

 

"I'm D.O. Nice to meet you, Kai." 

 

Kai was about to asked what his full names were when the bell rang. As the bell ring through the academy in the night, Kai look at the ticking clock on the wall behind him. It's already the end of their classes. But, when he turn back to look at where D.O is, the place were empty already. The only clue indicating that the male was here with him was the music sheets that still on the piano. He looked at the large window behind the piano, it was open with the curtain fluttering every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter