Prologue

Nerd by Morning, Prince by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Prologue [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] SM academy is one of the top and famous academies in Korea. Its students are known with their intellectual and high IQ. The students also are well-known for their well-mannered nature that people really respect them.

The schedule are being divide into two with morning classes are all about education and all subject they must learn while night classes are all about people who strives to become idol, actor, musician, composer etc. There are students who only take morning classes or night classes only; there are also students who take both classes. Students who take both classes are students with high IQ and are interested with the world where they'll stand on a stage.

People always respect students who take both classes.

Even though the people who were outside of the school heard this kind of rumors, the truth is not all of the students are like what just had been described. Even though the academy is known with its flawlessness, people who only heard good rumors about the school will not believe of how the students truly acts.

The students are too arrogant. They never talk with people who are low than them. Only the highest caliber people who can associate with them. That's why, when a new student arrived – whether through their family or the academy scholarship – they would find about their background.

If the students are from a wealthy family, they will make a welcome party. Meanwhile, if it was from a scholarship, it'll begin, the day of tortu– bullying for the students. So far, SM Academy already drove four students who enter with scholarship to the end of their rope. One of them attempted suicide, while the other three quit studying and become a hopeless people with no dream.

It was cruelest but they didn't mind it at all.

Now, it had been three years since students with scholarship didn't enter the academy. It was the happiest moment for them.

The moment was broke though when one student, a guy, enter the academy with scholarship. A normal guy with thick and round glasses, hair bang that hides his eyes from the view and book that he hug closely towards his chest, like it was something his life depends on. From the start he enter the academy, he immediately got a nickname.

The Nerd.

The moment he enter a class, the students start their daily gossiping about the new guy. Without knowing what he felt, they just continue on gossiping about him, louder. The guy just looks down as he walked towards his seat at the back and near a window without anyone sitting beside him at all. 

The se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter