Darkness

Regrets

"Man I was nervous...but it went well didn't it Chenny?" Minseok asked.

"I was a bit nervous too myself, but it was cool. I did my best."

"Hm, you sure did."

"Where are we headed next though?" Jongdae asked.

"To celebrate of course!"

"Uh...We just gave an audition Hyung, we still have a long way to go for a celebration."

"But we have to celebrate for not embarrassing ourselves in front of the judges right?"

"Well, In a way-yeah."

"Then let's go! Drinks on me!"

"But no drinking too much cause you have a part-time job to go to-HYUNG LOOK OUT!"

 

Darkness.

 

The car was spinning, and that's all Jongdae knew. Maybe they were shouting, maybe Minseok had held Jongdae's hand and maybe they had stopped somewhere.

He opened his eyes, and hopefully Minseok was by his side. Scratches of blood had scarred his face, but he was unhurt.

Everything happened so quickly, but moved on so slowly.

He could see people rushing by, and perhaps someone must have called 119 already.

And he didn't feel pain, which was unusual to happen at what looked like a major accident.

"Hyu-." And he choked, but halfway. "Hyu-."

He couldn't call Minseok.

"Jongdae..." Minseok shook his head and turned.

His eyes widened, slowly but in horror.

"Jong-dae..."

"Hyun-."

But he felt breathless.

He felt pain. The kind that couldn't be described, the kind that would scare you.

"Min--k--Hyu--g--"

His vision dimmed. Minseok was appearing distorted in his eyes, slowly and then all at once.

 

Darkness.