Chapter 5

Original Love (Hiatus)

"What did you need to tell me,Yoongi-sunbae?" She polietly asked.

"Jimin-ah. I'm Sorry. I lied to you." He replied back. 

"What do you mean sunbae?" She asked with a confused look

"I'm Min Yoongi. Your childhood friend.  I missed you a lot, Jimin-ah."

Stunned and confused, she opened but not a single word came out.

"I am so sorry that I lied to you. I missed you so much."

"Mianhae." Yoongi said. 

She was trying to process everything that was happening. 

She couldn't think straight.

She looked straight into his eyes.

Those are the same eyes as Yoongi. She thought. 

She suddenly felt his embrace and didn't move. 

All she could've done was cry on his shoulder. 

She then started to cry.

"Why did you leave Yoongi?"

"I will tell you once you stop crying. I don't like it when you cry."

Yoongi suddenly felt a pair of hands 

Jimin hugged him back and snuggled her head on his shoulder.

Jimin then started to calm down and broke the hug.

" Explain to me. Why did you leave?"

 

JAMIE'S P.O.V.

I was waiting for an explanation from him.

He took a deep breath and started explaining.

"My parents talked to me one night. They said that they wanted me to make more friends. I fought back saying that I had you. But, they didn't like you. They told me that I was moving to Seoul to live with my cousin. I tried to fight back but then they locked me in my room and forbid me to see you. I stayed in my room for a couple days before leaving on that Saturday. From that day on I always thought about you. I would cry over you. I couldn't sleep sometimes because of you. I have all these pictures of us in my room at the dorm. I would always look at them and think of what it would be like if we reunited. Now, here we are. Your still the same old beautiful Jimin I used to know and love. You were my first love. Did you know that? I wanted you to be my #1 fan if I became a rapper. I'm now a rapper. Not famous yet. But, I am a rapper. I'm sorry for lying to you when we first met. I didn't want you to get hurt because of the fangirls at this school. My life has been empty for such a long time. But, it now feels complete. The reason I'm telling you now is because I felt guilty for keeping this from you.  Can't you forgive me Jimin?"

I couldn't believe this. 

This is everything he went through........because of me?

"I forgive you, Yoongi-ah."

I started to cry again.

"I missed you so much. You have no idea. I-I still ca-can't believe you w-went through all of this b-because of me."

I put my head down and my hair went over my face.

Yoongi-oppa then took his finger and pushed my hair behind my ear and lifted up my face.

He stared into my eyes while I looked at his.

"I'm sorry oppa. Mianhae."

He then put his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer until we were in a hug.

"It's okay, Jimin. But, I want you to tell me your story as well. I missed a lot."

I then started to speak.

"Where do I start? When you left, my life was miserable. I had no one to talk to. I was really a social person. I missed you and I wanted to find out where you were. So, I worked hard. My parents saw how miserable I was and started to teach me about music. They knew that I wanted you to become a rapper and they thought that you would've, so they taught me. I was not social until now. I focused really hard on my studies. Then, on my birthday. My parents died in an accident. I was totally heartbroken and more miserable. I cried and cried for hours and even days. When it was time for school to re-open. I went because I knew my parents and you would've wanted that. At that time I worked at a convenience store and earned money for my house back in Daegu. I went through all the hardships and made it through high school. Before graduating, I auditioned for BHU. I made it and got in a dorm and sold my house because I knew I couldn't handle everything on my own. I still haven't got myself a proper house to live in. I wanted an apartment in Seoul so it would've been easier for me to be able to find you. Now, I found you. You have no idea how much I missed you. I could've died but I stayed strong. For you. For my parents." 

"I'm so proud of you, my Jimin-ah. Aigoo. It must've been really hard. Mianhae."

"It's fine oppa. Let's head back now."

We walked back and held hands as we walked. 

I think I feel complete again.