Chapter 4

Original Love (Hiatus)

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V. 

Jimin is so pretty.

Her voice is like the voice of an angel and her dance moves are just DAEBAK!

I asked her to join us for dinner because the members seemed like they wanted to know her more.

"GUYS! WE ARE GOING TO EAT DINNER WITH JIMIN SOON!"

"BWOH?! Did you just say Jimin?" Yoongi-hyung asked. 

"Yea. It seemed like you guys wanted to know her better so I invited her."

I then texted Jamie. 

(TaeTae is what Jamie put as his contact name and Cutie is what Taehyung put as Jamie) 

TaeTae: Where is your dorm?

Cutie: APARTMENT B / DORM 1 / FLOOR 1

TaeTae: Arraseo. Be ready by 7:45pm! We are coming to pick you up. 

Cutie: Arraseo. See you then. :)

 

(The members wore what they wore in their 'Save Me' M/V)

(The members wore what they wore in their 'Save Me' M/V)

After putting on my clothes I headed out to the car first. 

Once everyone was in the car we headed to Jimin's dorm. 

YOONGI'S P.O.V. 

Every time that I  heard her name I wanted to cry. 

I missed her so much and I felt bad for lying to her.

I'm planning on telling her tonight. 

I brought a locket and put our picture in it and I also brought a rose. 

I decided to text her since I have her number.

Yoongi Sunbae: Hey. I was wondering if after dinner we could talk. Just the 2 of us. 

                          I have something important to tell you. 

Jiminie <3: Arraseo. Let's go to the Han River and talk. I'll see you in a minute. 

Finally Jimin got into the car. 

She looked really pretty. 

(She is wearing the outfit that Taeyeon wore in Why (Dance Ver.)

Her hair was wavy and she was wearing eyeliner. 

Adorable.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Jimin. This is my 1st year at BHU and today was my first day. I major in vocal, dance, and composition." 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Seokjin-imida. You can just call me Jin-oppa though. I am like that eomma of the group. Also, I am a sub vocal."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Min Yoongi-imida. My stage name is Suga. You can call me anything you want. I'm the dad of the group and I'm lead rapper."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Namjoon-imida. I'm also known as Rap Monster. I'm Bangtan's leader and main rapper."

"Annyeong. J-hope or Jung Hoseok. I'm the lead rapper and a sub dancer."

"Jimin. Park Jimin. I'm the lead vocalist and the main dancer. Weird how we have the same name." He chuckled. 

"I don't need to introduce myself but I'm the sub vocal of the group." V announced. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Jeon Jungkook-imida. I'm the maknae, main vocalist, and the lead dancer of BTS."

"Nice to meet all of you. I hope that we can get along." She said adorably. 

"We heard your music. We would really like it if you collaborated with us." RapMon said. 

"So does that mean that I got 1st place?" She asked while looking at me.

"Yeah. Your music is very unique and you have an absolutely amazing voice."

"Thank you! Thank you! I won't let you guys down!" She said while showing off her adorable smile. 

The smile that I missed so much. 

During the car trip, we found out about her. 

"My parents died last year. They died in a car accident while driving to our house for my birthday. My mom was a dancing coach and a singing coach while my dad was a producer. I miss them a lot. So, I celebrated New Years alone crying." 

"I'm sorry for your lost." All of us said. 

I feel so bad for leaving. If I never left I have a feeling that none of this would've happened. 

Her parents were the best. 

"But, i'm fine now. They are in a better place. I'm just continuing what my parents would've wanted me to do. I have a job at a cafe and a job as a waitress at a karaoke place. It's been really hard on me. When I was younger I had a friend. His name was Min Yoongi. Weirdly, you guys have a Min Yoongi as well. He was my best friend and my only friend. He was also my first love. One day, he disappeared. He went to Seoul. I came here not just to make my dead parents proud but to find him.  I have a feeling he is a rapper now. When I was younger he loved to rap and I really wanted him to be a rapper. So, while I'm here I'm trying to find him." She explained.

I turned around real quick and wiped away the tear that fell from my eyes. 

She was also crying so Taehyung handed her a tissue. 

My poor Jimin.  

Jin-hyung quietly tapped my back. 

We finally arrived at resturant and everyone got off. 

We ate Korean BBQ. Which was Jimin's favorite. 

We all told Jimin about us and our hobbies. 

After dinner I decided to speak up.  

"Can I talk to Jimin alone? Also, can me and Jimin head to the Han River?"

"Sure. But, be back before 10pm! The dorm closes!" Jhope said. 

"Arraseo."

I started to walk with her. 

The Han River was a 5 minute walk so it wasn't far. 

We finally arrived and we sat down. 

"What did you need to tell me Yoongi-Sunbae?" She politely asked.

"Jimin-ah. I'm sorry. I lied to you."

"What do you mean Sunbae?" She said with a confused face. 

"I'm Min Yoongi. Your childhood friend. I missed you a lot, Jimin-ah."

I said with a tear falling down my face.

"Mianhae."