Finally, a confession.

Tick Tack Love [Hiatus]

‘Someone’s touching my cheek. It tickles! Hehe...’ Ji Yeon rub her cheek. ‘It’s warm and comfortable...’ She dig her head deeper in the warmth and smiles. ‘It smells nice... This is Kevin’s scent. The smell of his shirt...’ Ji Yeon thought and snuggle closer to the scent. Suddenly, she remember she was taking care of Kevin! Ji Yeon spring up from her position and whacks her forehead against something. “Ah!”

“Ow!” Kevin shout and fall back on the bed. Ji Yeon widen her eyes and turn to look at him. “Getting up so suddenly... Ow...” He whines. Kevin held onto his nose. Ji Yeon rub her forehead and look at him confuse.

“Eh?! Why am I on your bed?! Why are am sleeping next to you?! Why is your nose bleeding? Why is my forehead sore?!” She shouts and look around the room. “Where the chair I was sitting in?!” Kevin look at the fluster girl and couldn’t help but loud out loud.

“Hahaha!!! Too much questions...” Ji Yeon give him a dirty look.

“Neo [you]! You seem to be doing fine!” She shouts. Ji Yeon quickly push the blanket aside. Kevin stop laughing and pull her back onto the bed. “Ack! What are you doing?!” Ji Yeo blush right away, she notice she head land right under his grasp. He was hovering right over her, close and intense.

“Have a rest... You stayed up all night didn’t you?” He asks. Ji Yeon move her hand from her forehead and to her chest. Her heart was beating harder and harder. Kevin continue to look into her soul and move her bangs to the side. She gaze at his lips. The pink color have return. Kevin just gently smile and slid his fingers down her cheek. “I feel like...” He said after a while. “Kissing you...” He hums. 'Kissing?!' Ji Yeon blush even harder and look into his eyes. It was the same expression as the painting. Kevin painted his own eyes onto the canvas. Ji Yeon thought about what Eli said and held her breath. 'He got rejected by the girl he likes...'
Kevin stop caressing her and sit up straighter. “Sorry... I won’t kiss you. Thanks for taking care of me again. Just like the old days.” He turn his face away from her. ‘Kevin...’ Ji Yeon slowly sit back up again. “I’m really am just like a dongsaeng, getting sick and bothering you again...” He reminds her of her own words. 'Heh, is he still mad about that?' Kevin mess his hair up with his right hand and laugh of his frustration. “I’m ok now... You can go back home. Your step father must be worried.” He inform and remove his legs from under the blankets. Ji Yeon stand up on her knees and reach out her hand and tug at his shirt.


“Wait...” She stop him. ‘I’m not holding back anymore... I shouldn’t hide my feelings.’ Ji Yeon squeeze tightly onto his shirt from the back and control her bursting feelings. “I... Saw the painting in your studio...” She starts. Kevin’s head jerk up a bit. “I don’t how to say this but...” Ji Yeon squeeze tightly onto his shirt. The blood was rushing to her head. The message and emotions running from the painting encourage her more. She felt like a fever was starting in her heart. “...I love you... Kevin.” Ji Yeon shut her eyes. "Ever since we were in grade school I've had abnormal feelings for you." This was her first time ever confessing to anyone! “Even though I said some dumb things yesterday, I-” Before she could finish, a set of heated lips press against hers. She shot her eyes open to see Kevin’s close ones. The world melted away. 'His lips are so soft...' Kevin slowly pull away and hug her tightly, smothering their scents.

"Dummie, I've had those 'abnormal' feelings since third grade..." He chuckles. Ji Yeon felt like her heart was going to burst. The feeling of happiess is something so huge to grasp it all at once. 'Third grade?!' Ji Yeon stretch a wide smile.
Suddenly Kevin kiss her neck, Ji Yeon jerk up in shock.

"Neo! What are you?!"

"And the even more 'adnormally dangerous' feelings started when he entered high school." He whispers and kiss Ji Yeon's neck more. His breath was hot and so were his cheeks. They both blush as he lay her back onto the bed.