Run

Trapped Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin P.O.V 

I woke up to the emptiness around me. That means Taehyung is not there.
"TaeTae...where are you?" I asked to the nothingness. Of course, no one replied back. A sudden burst of a loud noise vibrated next to me. I looked to the left to see the alarm clock on the desk. I pressed the button and noticed a pink sticky note, placed on top of the digital clock.
It read: 

Sorry...I had a nightmare and just wanted to have some air...I'm at the corner shop if u need me...Tae xx

 Oh no! What if he is still upset about his brother? I feel like an idiot. It's all my fault that Tae is upset.

I immediately pulled my clothes on and made some toast. I quickly spreaded butter on top and stuffed it into my mouth. I wore a hoodie and ran out the door, the toast still in my mouth, anime style.

The cool air swept through my hair and the warm toast and butter melted in my mouth. The corner shop was only a few minutes away so it only took 4 minutes to get there.

I opened the door and looked for the familiar orange hair around the shelves. He was no where to be seen. 

What if something bad had happened to him? Is he injured? What if someone kidnapped him? I shook my head to get rid of all the silly possibilities.

I looked through the sweets section, since it was the place he would always go to, but he was not there. I looked at the drink section too, where we would argue which flavoured bubble tea was the best. 

My stomach rumbled; it was obviously still not full from just a buttered toast. So I opened the fridge and took out a bubble tea. The best flavour was obviously strawberry. Whatever Tae says is wrong because strawberry is obviously the best. 

As I took out the drink, something orange caught my eye. It was another sticky note. This time the note was stuck on his favourite flavoured bubble tea: mango.

Only to the very special person named Park Jimin may read this! 

If u r not him.......than please leave!

I laughed at how he started the message. No one could ever see this. It was at the very far back of the fridge after all.

To the real Jiminnie:

Pls buy this bubble tea and:

1. Mangoes

2. Plums

3. Kookies

Meet me at the park gate at 12. Don't be late cause if u are.......I won't talk to u ever again <3

LOVE U \(^3^)/

 What is Taehyung doing? That little kid is making me run errands. He does know I'm older than him. This kid, even saying he won't talk to me ever again, like that would ever happen. 

I thought of not doing anything at all but my hands moved by themselves and I found myself already at the counter. 

The worker put the food in the bag and waved me goodbye. "Thank you so much and have a nice day!" 

I bowed back and exit the shop. The park wasn't very far but it would take some time to walk there. I looked at my watch and saw it was 5 minutes to 12.

Oh ....  I ran as fast as I could until I couldn't feel my legs. The bag bumped on my thighs as I tried to run the distance to the park in less than 5 minutes. Stitches started to form in my legs but I didn't care. As stupid as it was, I was actually worried that Tae would never talk to me again...

I still felt guilty about the issue with his brother and who knows what Tae is doing? Why did he even want these food? Was he planning to run away? Depart to another country? Is he taking me with him? What will he do? 

Ok, stop Jimin. You are thinking crazily. Tae will never do something so crazy..........right?

I stopped in front of the huge gates of the park and walked through. I looked at my watch again and saw the minute hand clicked to 12 on the dot. I panted for a few seconds before regaining my breath. 

"Where was he?" I thought. I looked left and right but he was no-where to be seen. Then I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. 

"Guess who it is?" Tae whispered in my ear. 

"I know it's you, Tae. Hehe, you're so obvious." I replied. 

Tae r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter