Kookie

Trapped Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kookie

No-one P.O.V

Jimin and Taehyung went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

"What's for breakfast, TaeTae?" Jimin asked.

"Hmmm... Let's bake some kookies!" Taehyung replied.

"Who eats kookies for breakfast?" Jimin asked.

"Me!" Tae replied. "I've made the recipe myself."

Recipe For Heaven Made Kookies

1. Pre-heat the gate to heaven (oven) to the heat of the sun (180 degrees)....

2. Add the gold coloured golden syrup.

3. Add the first 75g of flour and chocolate chips you are adding to your kookies.

4. Add and mix the last 75g of flour to the yummy mixture.

5. Arrange on a baking tray in 10-12 blobs, don't flatten them.

6. Put them in the gate to heaven (oven) at the heat of the sun (180 degrees) for 12-15 minutes.

7. After baking is finished, take out to cool for about 3-5 minutes.

8. Decorate the kookies with icing. Maybe even add some fairy and angel dust (sprinkles).


"Let's start then." Taehyung rolled up his sleeves and put on a yellow apron that had a cute smiling sunflower on top. 

"You can take my mum's apron" Taehyung started to wrap the pink apron around Jimin's belly. 

They mixed the flour, golden syrup and chocolate chips together. Some of the flour had even ended up on their faces.

"Hehe.. You got some flour on your nose, hyung." 

"Oops.." Jimin replied. Taehyung used his hand to wipe the flour away. Jimin blushed but the flour on his cheeks hid the hint of redness.

They had mix the all the ingredients together and made blobs on the baking tray. They put the kookies in the gate to heaven (oven) and waited in the living room for 15 minutes.

After they heard the DING! of the timer they took the kookies out to cool for 3 minutes. They added the blue, red, pink and purple icing on top, including the Angel/fairy dust (sprinkles). 

They sat in the kitchen and gobbled all of the yummy kookies. 

"Hehe... Your recipe...is so....yummy...and cute, TaeTae." Jimin mumbled in between bites and crumbs of the kookies.

"Thanks..." Taehyung mumbled back.

"But one thing, though." Jimin finally ate his last bite,"I don't know if you noticed, but I think you spelt 'kookie' wrong."

Taehyung immediately stopped eating and again looked like he was about to cry. 

"TaeTae, what's the matter? Are you okay? Did I upset you?" Jimin asked.

"I think you have to come with me, Jiminnie." Taehyung replied.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him to a room upstairs. He opened the door and it led to a kinda big room, with a bunk bed. Beside the bunk bed, there was a large baby's cradle. The wall was covered with photos everywhere. Even the ceiling had some photos. The photos almost covered every single inch of the room. 

"This is the Memory Room." Taehyung said quietly.

When Jimin looked closer, he saw they were family photos, friends photos, photos of objects and memories. Most of the photos had Taehyung, his mum, his dad and....another boy?

"Who...is this person, TaeTae?" Jimin asked quietly. 

"He...is my little brother...He is Kookie...He is Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered. As he said this, pearly tears fell out of his eyes. The attempt to wipe his tears away was useless.

Jimin led Taehyung to sit at the bottom bunk of the bunk bed.

"What is it, TaeTae? Why are you so upset? Where is Kookie? Where is your little brother?" Jimin feared the answer but he had to ask. Even if it shattered his heart to ask the question.

"H-he...is..in...h-heaven. H-he..is...w-with..th-the...an-angels. He was...only 13. I..will..n-never..see..h-him..e-ever..a-again.." Taehyung whimpered. His crying becoming more and more louder.

"There, there, TaeTae.." Jimin patted him on the back, hugging him. Saying that everything will be ok. Clearly, this only worked a little. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter