♥︎♠︎ ACES ♦︎♣︎ FREEDOM STAFF

♥︎♠︎ ACES ♦︎♣︎ FREEDOM ENTERTAINMENT 2ND GIRL GROUP
do not change the size 500*240

fREEDOM ENTERTAINMENT : STAFF

CEO
Jung yoosun

Jung Yoosun is the CEO of FREEDOM Entertainment. He is the one in charge of things within the company and judge if the trainees are good enough to debut as either an actor, actress, model, idol and more. He has got the eyes for talents, in fact F.Lite was one hell of a talented group, but they just don't stand out from the rest, so they failed. This time, with the ACES project planned members, he knew they are going to be strong.

Face Claim: Huang Lei

Deputy president
Lee sang guan

Lee Sang Guan is the Deputy president, he is the one who reports all things to the CEO such as how much profits their entertainer has made, how much money did they used to do the production or project, the companies budget and more. He is the one doing most of the work, going around and collecting reports from each managers.

Face Claim: Lu Yi

 

Vocal coach
Kim eunri

Kim Eunri, the trainees' vocal coach. Although she looks very cute and somewhat like damsel-in-distress she is quite a scary person. Actually scary in terms of being bi-polar really. She could be really cheerful and sweet for a second before turning into a devil right away. But even so, her voice is very rich and powerful, even though some of the trainees are somewhat scared, they still admitted that her voice is one of a kind.

Face Claim: Miri

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

dance coach
Lee misook

Lee Misook, she is trainees' dance teacher. She is quite a flirtatious and cheeky person, but you have to admit, she is a professional at dancing. Her movements can be sharp one moment and elegant in another. So although her flirts towards not only boys but also girls trainees, they all have to admit that she is a really a reliable teacher that teaches them a lot of dance moves.

Face Claim: Jo Haein

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

Producer
Park Tae Jun

Park Tae Jun, is the company's producer. He is the one who is making all the music tracks and songs. He was supposed to be F.Lite private composer, producer and all but ever since they disbanded, he became a producer for ACES project. He makes all their songs, but he always kindly leaves the lyrics for the members to write. A very considerate and passionate producer from Freedom.

Face Claim: Park Tae Jun

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

Manager
Cho hyunil

(Firstly, I'm giving the girls a cute manager because why not???Secondly, isn't he cuteee?!)
Cho Hyunil, ACES project manager. Even though he is a new member in Freedom Entertainment, he has a lot of expirience of being a manager. Like idols, models and actresses. Now, you must be surprised with how young he looked, yet has a lot of expirience just like an adult. Although doesn't look like it, Hyunil is 26 years old, turning 27 soon and yet he still look like a newly debuted Super Junior Donghae!

Face claim: Kim Jeong Hoon