♥︎♠︎ ACES ♦︎♣︎ THE ACES OF ACES

♥︎♠︎ ACES ♦︎♣︎ FREEDOM ENTERTAINMENT 2ND GIRL GROUP

FREEDOM ENTERTAINMENT : ACES

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
ACE OF HEART

The Ace of Heart. The leader of the group. She is a very big figure to the members and are very responsible. Talented and mature. She is someone who the boys would totally swoon over with how cool she is. Not only that, her talents are absolutely exceptional. Her voice is angelic and soothing, better than other people, and certainly can rap up a storm. From singing sweetly to spiting fire while rapping. Even some people thought she was a junior CL. She is very cool isn't she? That's why she was known as the Ace of Heart. She certainly lives up her name.

Position: Leader, main rapper, lead vocalist

 

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
ACE OF SPADE

The Ace of Spade. The blessed one of the group. She is someone who is really talented in almost everything. All of the things she does, seems to be so perfect and professional, it make others envious. From sport, to cooking, to instruments, she can seem to do it all easily. She is so talented in everything. Espescially in singing. Nobody can compete with her in terms of vocals. She sings so passionately and powerfully, that it makes you have goosebumps just listening to her voice. Her voice is one of the kind. 

Position: Main vocalist, dancer, rapper (Triple Threat)

 

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
ACE OF DIAMOND

The Ace of Diamond. The one that have such a beautiful face. Her title should be obvious with how beautiful she is, visuals like a diamond. Her looks is so enchanting that you can't help but always notice her a lot. But even so, don't underestimate her just because she is a real beauty. She is not all but face, she has talents. Dancing. Not just flopping around, but actually moving her body with sharp and impressive movements that makes you more enchanced. With looks and eye-catching dance styles, she certainly stands out like a diamond.

Position: Visual, face, lead dancer

 

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
ACE OF CLUB

The Ace of Club. The youngest one in the group. But she is not like your everyday-young girl. She has talents alright. Dancing. The thing that makes her stood out. With such jaw-dropping dancing style, full of powerful and confidence in her movements. When it comes to this subject, leave it to this girl to set the stage on fire. Dancing to excitedly and sharply. This young girl can certainly own it. Not only that, she can also rap. Impressively. Spitting fire just like the Ace of Heart, and just as cool. This girl is really impressive.

Position: Maknae, main dancer, lead rapper