i need to be healed.

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm sorry i took a long time, i hope you guys like it.

p.s. ; i'm not trying to preach anyone about religion, i just think the verse match the story! c:

“Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.”

― Matthew 19 : 19 ; (KJV)

Remember this, the messenger of God’s people! Even if you’re old, you should never forget your parents that had been nurturing you since you’re born to this hopeless world. Don’t forget to love fellow humans as well. Because without love, this world would be nothing. Only because of God’s love, only because of His kindness that we are living until today. Remember my words, love your parents and be kind to other fellow humans!

 

This world is indeed hopeless, what’s the proof?

No one could actually save me. Maybe even God Himself.

And you know what? As what the pastor told me, I’ve been praying since the last session over a year ago.

Yet, can you see? Is there something changing on me?

No! I guess all of these are lie. Even my whole life itself is a lie.

It was said to love yourself. Heck, I never actually do that. All these years I've been suffering a lot and I can't even blame anyone except myself.

18 years old Sunggyu is sitting on the church’s wood bench beside his mother and father, not hearing everything that the pastor is preaching. He hates to be preached, he knows so well about the good and the bad, about the holy people and sinners. But the truth is when he was trying to respect fellow humans and to be kind to other people, he was looked down and brought to this huge mess. When he was kind to his only friend, his first friend, that person broke him in a way that humans could not even understand.

He is looking blankly to the floor while mindlessly scratching the wounds on his arm that got so itchy after yesterday’s cutting session. He always scratches his arm over and over again until he could see a dark red stain on his navy blue sweater, just a tiny bit of stain. Maybe most of you are wondering, why is he wearing a sweater on this hot day, on summer? Simple, it’s because he doesn’t want anyone to know that he has been cutting himself for ages already. The blade left so many scars on his skin and Sunggyu doesn’t want his parents to lecture him for hours about how precious his life is and how they love him. It is enough, his life is already full of bulls so he doesn’t bother to add more drama to it.

Sunggyu looks at the pastor who’s now praying for the congregation (after maybe a half an hour full of lectures). He stares to the two people on his side which are closing their eyes and folding their hands. He still doesn’t get the point on going to church with his parents. Going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter