END

My Handsome Dance Teacher

Her body softly followed the music with flow. She can feel he hold onto her waist and keep dancing together. Their body become one when it comes to ballad contemporary dance. Softly, he caresses her cheek and her hair, then he whispers the name with the iest angelic voice he had.

“Kim Hyemi!”

She open her eyes.

“Kim Hyemi! Wake up!!! you are gonna late for the class”

Hyemi let out soft groan when she heard mom shouting from the kitchen.

“Arghhhh!! Mom, please.. you disturb my dream….” She rolled on the bed and punching the pillow.

“Hyemi. Can you please get up now? Its late….” Her oppa were peeking at the door.

“Oppa!! Knock the door before you open it. !”

Oppa left before the pillow even landed on his face while he laughing so hard.

“Everything is such a mess even in the morning”

Hyemi lazily get up and go straight to bathroom.

:

:

Dance Class,

“Yah, Hyemi. What’s wrong with you? You look miserable” Hyuna sit beside her best friend.

“As usual, my mom loud voice disturb and destroy my lovely dream” sigh.

“Hahaha..Why did you always dream something like that? Who’s dancing with you this time? EXO Kai or Shinee Taemin? Ah ah, maybe Infinite Hoya?”

“Nope..Its not them….but” Hyemi try to remember the guy face.

“He’s tall. Somehow his face is small. His lips. I swear his lips so cute and look plump. Haha..” She’s chuckle at her own naughty thoughts.

Continued, “Then, his skin. I saw his dark skin. Looking so y. His veins on his hand. I can feel it when I touch..”

“Yah! Is this real or dream? Why it sound like you dance with him for real? You are not joking right?”

“No, I’m not. Somehow, last night was the best and realistic dream I’ve encountered.” Hyemi shrugged.

“Okay, if you feel it is real. Tell me his name? What he look like exactly?” Hyuna can’t wait to hear more.

“He look like………”

She started to pointing out at all the boys in their classroom then stop at a guy that step into the classroom.

“Him!”

Hyemi shouted suddenly and the whole class turn to silent and looking at the direction where she pointing at. The tall guy who was startled a little bit broke his smile and walks in.

“Hello guys..Nice meeting you”

He looks so simple with his black t-shirt and pants. His black hair that looks fluffy somehow down to his forehead.

‘Why did his face looking the same with the guy I dance with in my dream last night? He did look familiar too’ Hyemi scream in her head because she can’t think straight.

“As you guys being told, I am your one day teacher as your teacher is having sick leave for a day. Call me Hakyeon or N. Up to which one you feel comfortable.” He smiles showing his apple-like cheek.

“Before we continue the class, may I know who is the best dancer in the class? I mean, the one who always getting spotlight? Anyone?”

“Kim Hyemi. She’s the best in this class” One of the boy shout out the name out of sudden makes Hyemi standing up immediately before that new teacher even respond.

“So, Kim Hyemi. Can you show me some of the dance that your teacher had taught? I would like to see it” 

His voice makes her heartbeat faster than normal especially when he call her full name. Nervously, she walk to the front and facing him.

Hakyeon chuckled looking at Hyemi pale face before he moved to the back of the class.

“Hyemi, you can show to your friends too. Let’s start”

The music starts echoing the rooms and she follow the music with the dance she had been learning the whole year. But then she try to include her own choreo makes the whole class wow-ing her and shouting her name. While dancing, Hyemi glance at Hakyeon who were silently standing at the back. He looks so into the song and his eyes are fixed on her. Sometimes, he nodded to the song and sometimes he smiles. Hyemi stops dancing when she feels like she got distract with that cute handsome teacher. She can’t stop thinking about the dream last night.

“Why did you stop, Kim Hyemi? I want to see you dancing again..” Hakyeon asked with confusion.

“I’m sorry, teacher. I forgot the dance already” She rubs her heads with her cheek already gone red.

“Ah, Its okay. Class, give applause to you friend. She’s amazing”

The whole class claps following Hakyeon leads. He approach Hyemi and standing beside her. The height looks uneven. Hyemi look so small beside him with her height that’s on par with his shoulder.

“If you are this amazing, I believe that the whole class also do. I feel small somehow. I’m not that good in dancing compare to you guys” Hakyeon being humble.

“Eyyy, teacher. Why not if you showed us some of your amazing moves like you always did. I like seeing your dance”

Hyuna shouted at Hakyeon while other students are agreeing. Hyemi look confused.

‘Hyuna talks like she knew this guy. LOL’

Hyemi get back at her sit beside Hyuna and waiting for Hakyeon to show his dance skills. He turns on the music. It’s healing ballad music accompanying with the guitar. Soft. His move along with the music is on flow and soft. His gaze is so powerful. Sometimes, he’s stare at Hyemi making she’s flustered. Hakyeon really blending well with the music. Hyemi feels like her jaw drops.

‘I swear, the jazz plus ballad and contemporary dance he show is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. His long legs looks pretty with the dance. I’m in awe’

Claps surrounding the class snaps Hyemi from her dream.

‘I feel like I fall in love’

‘How old is he? Will he date me, a 17 y/o girl that sometimes look messy and chaos. Always dreams of different guy every night.’

‘I look like crazy. He won’t date me’

“Yah! What did you dream of? Come on” Hyuna suddenly grab Hyemi hand and they go the corner of the class only to found there’s a box of ice cream.

“One ice cream for each one of you. No less, no more” Hakyeon giving out the ice cream by himself.

“Thank you, N-nim” One of the boy chuckle when Hakyeon give him a stare.

“Hyemi, Here you go..” He handing out the chocolate ice-cream to her.

‘How did he know I like chocolate? Oh my God’

“Hyemi” Hakyeon waving the ice cream in front of her face making her snaps into reality.

“You did great just now. Can you teach me the dance you show?” Hyemi look at Hakyeon.

‘argh, he’s chuckle again. That healing sound I would want to hear for the rest of my life’

“I will. But finish your ice cream first” He smiles and taps Hyemi head softly.

‘OMG! Did he just…touch my head..Damn! Hakyeon..I love you so damn much now’

:

:

The class ended with Hakyeon saying good bye and he promised to visit them when he had his free time. Hyemi can’t breathe. This will be the last time she will see him. She doesn’t want it to end just like that.

‘At least, tell me your age? Maybe give me your phone number.. I want to spend  more time with you, Hakyeon-ah’ Hyemi screaming in her lungs now.

She’s panic as she saw all the girls and the boys are hugging Hakyeon. One by one. This gonna end soon. Hyemi approach Hakyeon nervously. Again, the guy still showing his sweet cute smile.

“Thanks for everything today, Kim Hyemi. I appreciated your effort to be a good dancer. I wish you good luck. I hope we can meet in future. On stage.” He push the words “on stage” making Hyemi blinking her eyes at that tall guy.

“Errrr….May I know how old are you?”

“Haha..26 this year. My birthday is on June 30. Don’t forget that somehow” Hakyeon laugh.

‘Damn! He is 26 y/o? Same aged as my oppa. But he look like 20 y/o’

“Can I have your phone-?”

Hyuna cuts off Hyemi and standing beside her.

“Teacher, can I snap selca with you? I want to show to my other friends that a famous idol is being my dance teacher today. Kkkkk” Hyuna giggled.

“Sure. Tell them, I am handsome in real life” Hakyeon laugh until his cheek turn red.

‘Wait…What?? Idol? What idol that Hyuna means? Hakyeon?’

Hyemi stare at Hakyeon. For long time. She tilted her head right and left. Hakyeon were busy taking selca with Hyuna and doesn’t even realize that Hyemi had been staring at him. While she’s been in the same position, VIXX – Eternity being play in the classroom. Hyemi nodding along to her favorite song and when the first verse started, she shouted.

“Cha Hakyeon!” She’s trembling.

“Cha…Hakyeon! He’s….N…N…Hakyeon”

Hyemi see Hakyeon leaving the classroom when she’ shouting his name like crazy.

“Hyuna…He’s…teacher….dance….N….Hakyeon…VIXX..oppa” Hyemi hysterically crying and kneel down.

‘HOW STUPID I AM FOR NOT KNOWING AND RECOGNIZED N OPPA? HOW DARE? I DON’T DESERVE TO BE CALLED a STARLIGHT WHEN I CAN’T EVEN RECOZNIZED MY BIAS. OH MY GOD!

‘I CAN’T BELIEVE I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM FOR THE SECOND TIME.. WHEN HE’S DEBUT. AND WHEN HE’S BEING MY ONE DAY HANDSOME DANCE TEACHER’

'as expected from Cha Hakyeon. i love dancing and always getting inspired by you from the time i stans you since debut. I will work hard on my dance skills. i hope we will meet real soon on stage. i want to share same stage with you, oppa'

'but well, i will keep dreaming dancing with any guy i wanted. hahahaha'