oops ?

Over Reactions Can Go a BIT Far
"Leo, let's talk." You say passive aggressively to the next room as you wash a plate vigorously.
"....Yeah?" Leo says innocently, his pitch softer and higher than usual. He walks into the kitchen.
" I need to talk with you now." You say, words burning opposite than your calm as possible voice. You know though that he can see right through you and knows that you have something major against him. You pass him into the living room, picking up a heap of clothing that he left. Can he do anything right for a change?! He takes it from your hands, charmingly saying with a soft smile:
"What's wrong babe?"
You look at the coffee table, continuing your thoughts out loud.
"And you can't even take care of a ing plate." You say in a harsh tone, dripping with acid.
"_______, what are you talking about?" He says defensively, mocking you in an attempt to get the upper hand.
"This." You yank Leo's phone from your pocket, clicking the home screen holding it to his face. One unread message from 'Lydia' The beginning of the message showing 'hey babe, how about we send-"
"W-well th-th-that's uh-"
You huff a laugh, rolling your eyes. You feel like your winning in a way, but the feeling is soon replaced with loss. "Well why would you even be on my phone?!" He roars over his usually soft voice, completely changing the subject.
"Excuse me, that doesn't even matter!" What, does he think that his issue is as important as yours?!
"Of course it matters! How dare you go on my phone?!"
"You're the one that ed up!" 
"ed up?! You're the crazy one! You didn't even ask before going on my phone to accuse me of something wrong!" You sit on the couch.
"Just tell me what's going on Leo. Why did you do this to me?! You cheated Leo!" You ask the question not really knowing if you want to hear the answer.
"I can explain! I promise! Just let me-"
"Oh, you can explain why I'm not enough?! You are pathetic Leo." 
" I know what I did was wrong, _____ , but it's not what you think it is!" He says, hands raised in wariness. Is he trying to calm you down?! You raise from the couch, getting closer to his face.
"All men are awful. You guys don't even respect woman in any way, just deciding to  on us and use another." You turn to the side. "I've had it with you. We're over Leo. I should have known from the start that you were a selfish . Make sure you tell 'Lydia' that your whole façade about being caring is a pile of bull." You can tell that your comment stung, cutting him down at the trunk. 
"Well at least I didn't make out with some guy when I was drunk like you did." 
"Taekwoon, that was A YEAR AGO!"
"But you still did it!"
" I hate that you're trying to make me understand that what you did wasn't bad."
" What you did was worse!" He yells. You pick up the porcelain plate from the coffee table, aiming at his head though you know you'll never throw it at him. So you chuck it at the wall, shattering to a thousand pieces with a loud snap. His jaw slacks, only to return to granite. 
" And now you break a plate. You are crazy!" 
" I wish you were the plate." You seethe through your teeth. You walk over to the couch, sitting down again and burying your face in your hands.
"How could you-" You say vulnerably, letting tears cut off your speech.
He walks over, and sits down.
"______, it was a chat sym. Lydia doesn't even exist _______. I was talking to 'her' because of my ual frustration. I hardly even see you anymore _____. I'm not cheating on you. I swear, and I'm sorry."
"If you even want to be forgiven, Lydia's gone for good. I feel like I can't even trust you anymore. That's never-" You let out a sob "happened with us." You try to say harshly, but fail, your voice cracking and weak. Broken. His eyes go round, a cautious arm now tentatively on your shoulder. 
" _____, ______. Of course Lydia will be gone, and you can trust me. I know you can, ____. I would never cheat on you or even think of seeing another girl unless I was single. Which I really don't want to be." 
"Leo-"
"Hey, do you want to watch The Walking Dead on marathon from season one? I know you love it. No matter how angry you are at me."
"....ok." You say sheepishly, not making eye contact when he scoots closer, snaking his arm to your waist, whilst pulling up Netflix.
"_______, do you promise that you'll see me more? It's hard for me to never see you and not being to do anything ual at all. I'm not asking for right now, but I want you to know that it's frustrating." You feel bad, and snuggle your face in his chest as the little walker girl walks across the screen in a robe. 
"Of course. I love you Leo. You should've told me that your needs were pent up earlier." He tries to make a joke. 
" Maybe if I would've, that plate wouldn't have died."
"You're cleaning it up."
"But you threw it!"
"Excuse me?"
"Ok, I'll clean it tomorrow, I promise." Rick shoots the little zombie dead. "Now let's watch the show, ok?" He kisses your temples, and you and him marathon the first three seasons with no interruptions.

 

SUBSCRIBE AND REQUEST !!! THANKS !!!