Behind The Lens (Is A You They'll Never Know)

Behind The Lens (Is A You They'll Never Know)

It's 5 PM on a Sunday when Seunghyun arrives home, after a week abroad with his childhood friends, to find Jiyong in his living room, watching something on his laptop screen. 

"Hyung?" He quietly whispers, as he enters the large room. Jiyong turns, grin on his features, and Seungri rings his hands together. "What are you watching?" He asks, despite knowing the answer. Jiyong's grin fades, and his eyes darken.

"How long have you been saving these clips?" Jiyong asks. "Some of these are really good, and I appreciate that you obviously find me-" He cuts himself off, bites his lip. Seungri grins, finally, understanding that it's always awkward to call oneself-

"Adorable, Hyung." He finishes for Jiyong, fully grinning at the older now. "I think you're adorable." Even though he's younger, he's also taller and built more masculinely. He's always found his short Hyung cute. He walks forward and ruffles Jiyong's hair. The older pouts, reaching up to stop the assault on his dark locks.

"Why didn't you tell me, Seungri? I could have..." He can't finish the sentence, isn't sure what words are accurate. If he's being honest, he has no idea what he would have done. "I would have at least been more aware." He finishes, lamely, and Seungri laughs slightly.

"I love you, Hyung." He catches Jiyong's eyes and stares, until the older balks and turns away. "Is that what you wanted t hear? Because I could say it all day. I could tell you everything I love about you. I could record everything you do for the rest of my life and still not have shown you everything. But you don't want that. I don't mind. Quietly loving you is easy. You burn so bright that my love is easy to miss. But I do love you, Jiyong Hyung." He stops talking, worried that he may have pushed too far. Jiyong stands up and paces for a moment, before a resolute expression fills his dark eyes. He walks directly up to Seungri and grins at the taller man. 

"I care about you, deeply." he starts, carefully choosing his words, "I don't know if I love you or if I ever will, but I care about you. You make me laugh and you're the best person to cuddle with that I know. You always make me feel lighter and happier when you're around. I don't know if any of that matters, but I do know I won't lose you. I want you to tell me what you want. Because I want to try to give it to you." He says, head tilted and eyes focused. Seungri gulps, eyes meeting the slanted ones staring back at him. He presses a palm against Jiyong's cheek and watches his Hyung's eyes slide shut momentarily. 

"I want to be able to love you openly. I want to be able to tell you how I feel. I don't need you to date me, but I would like to be able to convince you to love me, too."

"We can work with that, I promise." Jiyong's smile is blinding, and Suengri gulps again. "But for now, right now, what do you want?"

"Well, I just got home, so I'm pretty tired, Feel like a nap?" Seungri grins, and Jiyong finds himself blushing slightly.

"How could I say no when you're the best at cuddling?