Chapter 41

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

SO HERE THE NEXT UPDATE,SORRY GUYS!!THIS STORY GONNA END SOON...

 

 

 

Mina was stargazing at the balcony in Yoona's room.That night the Im family insist for her to stay the night.She doesn't mind but inside its killing her,she felt guilty cause Yoona's wife was there,in the same house with them.She doesn't  want to leave a bad impression on Yoona's wife.But she felt guilty toward Yoona because she kept a secret from her. 

 

"Hey".Yoona spoke softly as she approach Mina with two mug of hot chocolate.Mina thanks her as she sip the liquor carefully.

 

"What are you thinking huh?,is there is something bothering you?".Yoona asked while she look up too.Mina turn to her slowly as scan Yoona's face,a small smile tug on her lips.

 

"Nothing,i just love it here,it makes me calm".Mina muttered softly.Yoona looked down and let out a sighed.

 

"Hey,I'm sorry if  you feel uncomfortable with her here".Yoona said and suddenly Mina snapped at her.

 

"Yoong,what makes you think it was because of her,its no okay?you shouldn't treat her like that Yoong,she's still your wife".Mina spoke sternly but after she put the mug down,she hold Yoona's hand.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes then let out a heavy sighed again.

 

"You won't understand what i feel Mina,its hard you know,after everything that happened,she can't aspect that i will accept her back just like that..And i have you here with me,isn't that enough?".Yooma said and stares into Mina's eyes.

 

Slowly their faces inched closer.Mina look down to Yoona's lips and close her eyes.Yoona's hot breath hit her lips but suddenly they heard a gasped.Both turn to the door and see that Jessica was there with her eyes went wide open.

 

"Ouh i-i'm sorry,i didn't mean to interrupt".Jessica said,Mina noticed the hurt expression on her face.Jessica bowed a bit before she slamed the door close,still stunned.

 

Mina let out a sighed and push Yoona a bit.Yoona look so bothered.She ruffles her hair in stress.

 

"Yoona,look at me..".Mina spoke softly and pull Yoona's chin to faced her.Yoona looks up and stare into Mina's eyes.Her heart at ease again when she see Mina was smiling at her.

 

"You still love her right?".Mina asked shocking Yoona.Yoona quickly shake her head and hold Mina's hand that was on her cheeks.

 

"No,what are you saying?are you okay?".Mina quickly shake her head but her eyes already got teary.She gulped the lump in .Yoona quickly wiped her eyes and look at her with worry.

 

"Yoong,i know you,you still love her,just look at the way you look at her,maybe in someone else eyes,it full with hatred,but in our eyes,we can see you are still in love with her,heck your feeling keep growing big".Mina said and smile forceful.Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter