Chapter 28

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Urghhh i swear to God that i will never agree to accompany those midget go to shopping anymore.She just made my arms sore from helping her holding most of her shopping bags.It like she just bought everything in the mall.The most embarrassed moments is when peoples that i know saw me holding to much bags.Im lucky cause i didn't wore my office blazer that time.She is the worse i guess.Even Jessica is a shopper,like Tiffany and i think there where she get that,but she will just buy the things that needed.

I entered our mansion while rubbing my sore arms.Suddenly i smell something delicious.It make my belly ring in hungry.I quickly take off my blazer and leave me only with a white blouse inside and hang it at the couch before walked to the kitchen.

 

There i saw the most mesmerizing woman in my life,was busy cooking with a beautiful smile on her angelic face.Ahh that's why home made dishes is delicious lately cause my wife cooking with a smile that i love.Slowly i walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist,backhugging her.

 

She was startled with the sudden touch from me.But soon releks when she recognise my voice.

 

"Relaks baby,its me Yoong,what do you cooked for me?,"i asked her and peppered her shoulder with kisses.

 

"Who said this is for you?,"

 

"Ehh?then for who?,"

 

"For my lovely wife,"

 

Ahhh there she is,being sweet again.I love this side of her.

"Hmm but she just behind you," I said and kissed her neck softly.Jessica giggles and put her hand on top of my hnd that was on her waist.

 

"Okay,don't you tired?how's work today?,"

"One by one baby,"

 

"Why don't you just go and sit at the dining table?,"

"Need a hand baby?,"i asked even i knew the answer.She turn around and circled her hand on my neck,smiling sweetly at me.

 

"I know you are tired baby,just go and waited there,it almost finish btw,"

 

I just takes time to stared into her brown eyes.Slowly i leaned to her and captured her lips.It was so soft and i addicted to this lips.Jessica was smiling between the kiss before pull away and staring at my face.

 

"Your kiss brushed away the tiredness baby,"

 

She laughed at my statement and slapped my arms playfully but wrong move baby.It hurts.

 

"Ouchh!,"

 

"Ommo!im sorry !did it hurt?,"

 

She looked at me worriedly.I just shook my head and pecked her lips and smile assurely.

 

"Its okay,just pain a little,"

 

But suddenly she push me away.I was stunned to see her eyes was open wided while staring at me.I can see anger started to build inside her.Oh man,what did i do now.

 

"Where did you go today?,"

 

Her voice successfully send shivers down to my spine.Her eyes was glaring at me like it will burn me anytime soon.

 

"W-work ofc,what's  wrong?,"

 

"Lied,tell me the truth Im Yoona,"

 

what's  wrong with her?seriously?earlier she was the sweetest wife ever and now hellSica is going to unleashed.Suddenly i remember i go to the mall with Taeyeon unnie.

 

"I go to the mall,wae ?,"

 

What i know is after that a spatula flying and hit my pretty forehead.

 

"What are you doing there!!?,"

 

"What the hell Jessica!? what's  wrong with you!!?,"

I shouted angrily at her while holding my foreh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter