Chapter 9

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kringgggg!!,"the alarm ringing but a certain deer didnt bother to wake up.She just extend her hand from the warm blanket and pull the alarm inside the blanket and close it and continue sleeping.

"Kringgggg!!,"

"Fudge!my ears!!,"shout the deer and sit up abruptly before throw the alarm to the wall and broke it.Then her eyes wide opened.

"Great!just great!now i need to buy the news one,"said her and hop off the bed and grabbed her towel to go the bathroom.After done doing her morning routine,she leave her room and walk downstairs.Suddenly she stop halfway and looked up.

"Should i wake her up??,"Yoona ask herself and debating between yes or no.

"Ahmm better no,beside today is our offday,no work no stress,only food,"said Yoona chuckled at her own statement.She walk to the kitchen while humming happily.

"let just eat sandwishes,"Yoona started to make the sandwishes.After done preparing it,she bring the sañdwish and the glass of milk to the living room.

"Ahhh that so delicious!!,"Said Yoona halfshout and sipped on her milk.

"IM YOONA!!!,"the sudden shouted make her splitted the milk all over her shirt and sofa.She facepalmed herself as she know what will happen after this and shes right.,in a blink of eyes,Jessica already standing infront of her with her hand on her waist,staring furiously at Yoona.

"What?,"ask Yoona calmly.

"You ask me what??why didnt you wake me up??,"ask Jessica clenched her fist.She really feel like wanted to devour the deer like a monster exo(lol)

"For what?,"

"Are you freaking amnesia or what?today is workday!,"shout Jessica gritted her teeth.

"For your information,today is our offday,so please go and take a bath now,and comedown and make breskfast for yourself,"said Yoona and srood up before she make her way to the kitchen,didnt bother the look that the ice princess giving her.

"Urhh so ,aishh Sica how can you make yourself looked like a fool person infront of that brat woman,"mumbled Jessica to hersel₣ as she climbed the staircase to her room.

-----------------------------

 

Yoona really dont know what to do,She never know how everyone else very happy to have a offday,meanwhile she feel like living in the hell cause she dont have something to do.And to Jessica,offday is the best day of her life,cause she can sleep all day.

"Hell,what im going ro do?i can be blind because watching this tv allday without doing something.come on Im Yoona,thinking,"said Yoona and smack her head twice time.

"Wait why i smack my own head,damn,"cursed Yoona and check her phone.Suddenly Sooyoung call her.Without a second she pick up the phone call.

"Nae?,"

"Yoo Yoona,lets hang out together,bring your wifey too,i heard today is your offday,it must be like living in the forest right??,"said Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter