two

Graduation Day

The rumours about me dating Yoo Kihyun spread like a wind. It had been three weeks and  my title changed from “BadBoy’s bully” to “Yoo Kihyun’s”. Everything was great, greater than treasure. I didn’t know why but he became protective, care person, some weirds characteristic. I admit he was being boyfriend material but still how can I comfortable with it?

The exam  was getting closer, I needed to study more than before and I need a break with the fake relationship. I waited him at rooftop while reading some books. He called me and pecked my cheek. Why is he always like this? I smiled at him.”sunbae..your final exam is in two weeks, right?”
he puffed his cheeks nodded at my questions. “we need to study more. What I’m saying is…can we take a break?” I asked nervously.
he looked at me with a frown,”why? So what if we have exam? We can study together. What’s your reason while all of this were fake?!” he shouted and left me there. My heart broke to pieces seeing him that way.

I kept texted him sorry and more but no replied. I didn’t understand myself, I should’ve been happy with it but in a fact I was broken. It was 8.15 p.m. I was studying for my exam suddenly I got a text from him. If you’re sorry, come to my apartment now. I hurriedly changed my clothes and went to the bus stop. it wasn’t hard to find the place since I was there a few times before..to clean his room and cooked for him.

He told me his password before, his birthdate, such a simple guy. The door opened and I peeked inside,”hello~ Yoo Kihyun sunbae~” then I heard someone’s cough. He told me to sit on the sofa. I widened my eyes when I saw his pale face. I immediately walked to him and touched his forehead. He was burning. He fell on my shoulder,”__-ah take care of me, please..” he said almost whispering. I shivered when I hear it but I shove my mind. I helped him to stand up and look straight to his eyes,”sunbae, you have to rest. Did you eat yet? I’m sure you didn’t eat. I’ll make a porridge” he smiled innocently.

He was sleeping when I brought the porridge. I changed his wet towels but he woken up suddenly. I said sorry and all he did was smiling. “eat first, just five spoons..okay? then take the pills and rest” he nodded and opened his mouth, this boy. I chuckled and feed him, he took the pills and back to sleep position. 
I pulled the blankets,”__-ah I’m cold”, I opened his wardrobe but I couldn’t find one. 
“I washed it yesterday, it’s still wet I guess” he said while looking at me
I bit my lips,”don’t you have more? Then-“
“sleep with me” I frozed on the place. I blinked, I was thinking to borrow from his neighbours but it was already late. I have no choice since I need to sleep too.

I pulled the blankets over me, I put one of my hand under his head and the other on his back. He snuggled closer to  the crook of my neck. I brushed his hair and patted his back. “you smell nice and warm __-ah..” he said with husky voice. I smiled,”go to sleep, sunbae. Good night”.

I woke up earlier than him. I looked closely his features and smiled. I was ready to move out from the bed when he moved. I brushed his hair and kissed his forehead. I went to his kitchen to make a breakfast for him. He didn’t woke up when his breakfast served. I wrote a note next to his meal.


Kihyun’s POV
The light hit my face. I wished I could see her next to me but no. My body feel better, I found the breakfast that probably she cooked. I saw the note, Eat up! Don’t be lazy to take the pills or I’ll kill you. __^^. I smiled and did exactly what she said.

It was my final exam day. She probably at home since the 3rd graders was going on exam. I couldn’t do any better, I feel like I was doing it for her. When the exam weeks  ended I quickly went to her house. Her brother opened the door instead of her,”oh..hello sunbaenim. Are you looking for noona? I’m sorry, but she lived in the dorms ‘til the end of exam”. I nodded and left. Is she that diligent? I miss her. 

I texted her that I was going to meet her in the school field. I bought milks for her since it’s her favorite. I was playing with my phone when suddenly someone grabbed my neck from the back. I screamed and someone was  laughing hard, it was her. I crossed my arms turning my head like a whining kid. She poked my shoulders while saying sorry.

I smirked and told her to sit next to me,”here..your favorites”. She grinned,”ahoo sunbae..thank you. How did the exam go?”
I looked at the night sky,”good, better than I thought. Thanks to you..”
she tilted her head,”of course! I was whispering the answers to you for the entire exam!”
I nudged her hand while laughing, I turned my head, she had nosebleed. “yah-yah..your nose!”
she took out her tissues from her pocket and cleaned her nose while mumbling something.
“are..you ok?” I asked worriedly. She grinned with a tissue in her nose,”I’m fine. It always happen though..”, I widened my eyes,”what?! Always? Are you crazy? Stop studying!”
she smacked my back,”stop studying?! Are you crazy?!....I’m sorry, sunbae…” she slightly bowing.
I chuckled and ruffled her hair,”I’ll tell you something later,”
-end of POV-

My grades and score were satisfying. I would happy to spend my free class before the head committee of graduation program called me and a few friends of mine. We were chosen to be the committee for the graduation day and I was chosen to be the program coordinator. It was hell tiring, I have to run there and there, told my crew this and that, and it was just the beginning.

It was the graduation day. I saw people wore a dresses, dance costumes, drama costumes, and more. It was interesting while I wore white-black stripped  long shirt, a short cardigan as outer, blue jeans, and gray shoes. I knew that I would running here and there, so I tied back my hair. One of my crew told me to rest for a while, such a best thing to do. I was closing my eyes, suddenly my phone buzzed, Don’t be tired, or you’re going to have a nosebleed again. Fighting! I was happy and sad at the same time, this fake relationship will be to an end.

When it was done, I asked my crew to finish up and I went to school basket field. I was laying while closing my eyes. I could feel someone was blocking the sunlight, it’s not him. Someone flicked my forehead, I groaned and saw who was that. Yoo KIhyun. I remember that it was our last day. I smirked,”woo- Yoo Kihyun-ssi..you look good in a suit..I wonder who designed it”. He glared at me and smiled,”you look good too, beautiful like usually..”. I looked down and frowned. He chuckled,”I’m serious. You’re good with everything,” I blushed at his compliment.

We were talking random things and laughed. Until I accidentally mentioned the fake relationship, I coughed awkwardly. He patted my back,”hey, aren’t you curious what’s my intention to bully you?”
I frowned and nodded slightly. He sighed,”because I’m curious about you, you’re one interesting girl. Then havethisweirdfeelingswhenI’maroundyoubutIlikeit.Iloveyou__” he said with amazing speed.
I frowned,”what?”, he his lips and sighed. I chuckled and hugged him,”I love you too sunbae..”I whispered to his ear and kissed his cheek.

He was burning red,”th-thank-you..you took care of me, you respected me, and you- l-l-lo-v-e- me..”
I laughed hard, I went closer to him ‘til our nose touched. He smirked and pulled onto deep kiss. We kissed until no oxygen left,”wa-it, sunbae..I need oxygen..” he chuckled. He kissed me again and I was smacking his chest,”call me oppa..”. I laughed,”okay. Oppa..”. he was smiling like a kid,”I love you __-ah” then he pulled me to a passionate kiss.