one

Graduation Day

The wind kissed my face and I love it. It was soft, calming, and I feel like it’s telling me that everything’s gonna be fine. Warm sunlight embraced my body and I closed my eyes so the light wouldn’t hit straight on my eyes. I enjoyed this moment until someone blocked the sunlight. I bit my lips and opened my eyes, I wasn’t surprised even a little bit. There he is, Yoo KIhyun.

He was one of the badboy in my school and my senior. He should’ve been grateful  that I called him my senior. From the popularity, he has the most fangirls but on last place ‘even lower than ordinary boys‘ with ex-girlfriends, he bullied someone with reasons, he seems really calm person from the outside but..I bet you’d want to kill him anytime. He has 1-3 victims every semester since he went to this school, but from this semester ‘til he graduate. It would be just one person. Me. 

Flashback 
My younger brother went to the same school with me but we never go to school together. One day  a boy same year with me bullied him and I couldn’t take it as anyone. I poured a milk on his hair in front of everyone, he was mad and pushed me, I wasn’t scare at all since I love my brother. He was pulled my hair and kicked my legs, luckily I wore school training that day. When he was going to punch me, someone stopped him, it was him. He told me to move and I did. 

I ran to my brother and asked if he hurt anywhere, but he was mad instead,”I’m not a kid anymore, noona! You embarrassed me! are you happy now?!”. I blinked and bit my lips, I laughed awkwardly,”sorry..”. Yoo Kihyun came and pulled my hand,”yah, aren’t you too much? Your sister protected you and you yelled at her. can’t you see her injury?! It’s because of you, kid!”. He pulled my hand from the crowded. I realized it and stopped him,”uhm..sunbae..I’m sorry for earlier and thank you very much” I bowed and turned my body. “stop right there. You owed me. You have to do something for me” he said calmly.

I was hiding my face on my knees, while I sat on the bench at school rooftop. He poked my head,”come here”. He was bringing first aid box and suddenly he told me to roll up my training. I said it’s fine but he glared at me. He treated my injuries carefully, he is gentleman indeed,”what should I do…sunbae..?” I said almost whispering. 

He clicked his tounge after he done with my injuries,”nah- don’t answer me, just listen and agree to it. I’ll protect your brother but be my bully ‘til I graduate.”
my jaw dropped low,”is it possible for you to graduate?” I mumbled. 
He was walking to the door while crossed his arms,”I’m not taking ‘no’ as answer. Any questions?”

I tilted my head,”sunbae..can I have a condition?”
he raised an eyebrow,”gosh, you’re so annoying. What is it?”
I couldn’t believe it,”daebak..ah- you can bully me around the school except private places..”
he smirked and walked towards me,”I’m guessing where is it? bathroom? Counseling room? your house?” I frowned. What is he thinking?
I stepped back,”ahaa..bathroom, counseling room is clear, my house of course, and here. it’s my private place” he shrugged his shoulder.

“fine then. Your private places right? Ookaay~ My apartment is fine then” he smirked.
I frowned,”why would I go there?”
his smirked gone,”just..nothing. leaving!” he left me with creepy feelings.
End of Flashback


He grinned and told me to move aside. I made a face and mumbled to myself. He gave me a banana milk, obviously. “what is it, sunbae? Why suddenly..” I keep my head down.
he smiled,”be my girlfriend, __....just until I graduate  (?)” he turned to a shy boy. What’s wrong with him?
I turned my head facing him,”are you going to bully me and date me at the same time then? You must be kidding me”

he frowned,”why? Can’t I?” he asked innocently. I didn’t understand why my heart always flutter to see this side of him.
“ohmygod Sunbae, yes you can, of course. What’s the reason anyway? Are you going to kill me? I didn’t do anything wrong, right?” I asked nervously.
he turned to the original version,”shut up. It’s just…nothing”
I raised my hand ready to slap him. I put my hand down and sighed,”nothing sunbae? Gosh”
he turned his gaze,”fine. I’m leaving. It’s cold, go back to your class, girlfriend. ….thanks”
I smiled ear to ear. Both my nightmare and my feelings will coming to an end.