Meeting You Again

A Better Life (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 1
 

“Please father, let me help you at the hotel for 2 weeks. Please.” Seungcheol begged his father on his father’s office room. He was begging for hours now but his father was ignoring him and always said ‘no’ to him.

“Seungcheol I’ve told you. No is a no, please go back to your room.” Mr. Choi said as he signed a few papers that he need to submit to his secretary this week.

“C’mon, mom would have agreed if I ask her.” Seungcheol said. He was so desperate to get his father permission to let him help his father at the hotel for 2 weeks. “Is this because of the son from the Lee’s residents?” Mr. Choi asked and Seungcheol nodded his head eagerly. His father shook his head because his son was stupid. He’s too straightforward and much more stupid than some retarded persons.

“Fine, tomorrow, 8 in the morning, sharp.” His father said and motioned Seungcheol to get out from the office. He need to be alone and he have some stuffs to dealt with before tomorrow morning. Seungcheol happily rose up from the chair he sitting on and bowed to his father once and walked out from the office room to his room. He can’t wait for tomorrow to come. Just like that, his first day was wasted.

~.~

Day 2

“Seungcheol? Are you done yet?” Mr. Choi shouted for his son name because he won’t follow Seungcheol to the hotel today. Mr. Choi had some appointment with his long lost friends, no other than Mr. Lee, Jihoon’s father. They were going out to play golf together, along with the wife.

“You can go first.” Seungcheol shouted from upstairs. He had finished his showers and he already styled his hair, but he had a hard time to get the right clothes on him. He wants to look casual but classy at the same time and he was nowhere to get that kind of mixes. He picked a shirt and threw them and then picked another and also threw them.

“I don’t know which one should I wear.” He said while staring at the mess he had created. All of his clothes were scattered on his bedroom floor, literally everywhere. “Mom!!” He shouted and gathering a few clothes that he thought the boy might like.

“What? What is it?” His mother was there in front of his bedroom door in spilt seconds. It was like, she was teleporting from the kitchen downstairs to his bedroom upstairs. “Wow, why so fast mom?” He said while smiling at his mother, showing his perfect teeth to her.

“Anyway, I need help.” Seungcheol said. He pulled his mom inside his bedroom and asked her to sit on his bed. His mother’s jaws dropped when she saw the mess his son had created. “What happen here? A storm?” She joked and she could hear her son groaned at her. She smile while staring at her son beautiful brown eyes. It was the perfect eyes she ever stared into, it was lovely eyes and full of emotions, the emotions that were beyond her knowledge.

“Don’t joke with me mom. I’m serious right now.” He said while holding two shirts on his hands. He handed it to his mother and let her think which one should be the perfect one for him. “What is this for?” She asked. “I am helping father at his hotel today.” He simply answered her while waiting for her to pick a shirt for him. She nodded her head and not asking any other question after, she focused on choosing the right shirt for her son, between a white colored button up shirt (this) or the hound tooth check pattern dress shirt (this).

“This would do.” She said, holding up a white colored button up shirt. It was indeed the great decision because damn, Seungcheol masculine body fits perfectly to that shirt. His broad shoulders could be seen perfectly and what a coincidence, his hair fits the shirt really well. He was quite satisfied with his shirt and nodded his head to show how satisfied he was with his shirt. “Now pants!!” Seungcheol shouted a little bit impatient because oh boy, he couldn’t wait to go to the hotel and meet that boy again.

He once again handed two pair of pants to his mother. One was a business pants slim straight British trousers (this) or blue black fit pants with a little bit of western style (this) was handed to his mother. She smiled at how nervous her son was right now. But nonetheless she picked the black one. Black and white was always Seungcheol’s favorite colors.

“Not bad mom, not bad at all.” He muttered when he finally putting the pants on and he fixed his hair a little bit and thank god, he looks so ing handsome. He could feel that the boy would probably melt seeing him so stylish and flirty at the same time, but not only the boy, all of the people at the hotel later, he can’t wait to see the boy.

“Of course, I’m your mother, I know you very well.” She said brushing a few dust from her son’s shoulder. She stared at her son’s beautiful eyes once again and she could felt her heart ache. How wonderful his eyes was, how perfect it looks on Seungcheol’s face and how she loves to stared at everyday. It was one of her favorite things to do, looking at her son’s eyes. So lovely and captivating.

“Stop staring, you’ll make me shy.” He muttered and smiled sheepishly. It not like him but his mother always finds a way to make him shy or embarrass him. Although his mother won’t always be there for him all the time, he still loves his mother in many ways. “I wonder who make you like this, I would like to meet that person sometimes.” His mother was half joking and half serious.

“I’m just helping father, mom. Nothing more than that.” He was hiding his mischievous smile behind his fake smile. He lied, but for a good reasons. He’ll tell his mom later when he finally got the boy name of course. “Well, go now. You better do your job properly.” She warned him but with a smile on her face, such an angelic smile for an older woman.

“Noted!!” Seungcheol replied to his mother and ran towards his car. Before that, he didn’t forget to meet his father and asked for his permission to go and once he got the green light, he didn’t wait any seconds to drive away from his house to the hotel where the boy was at.

Seungcheol made it to the hotel in record time, he was speeding and he didn’t break road rules. He’s a wise drives but his friends won’t agree with him about that. What a great friends he had. Seungcheol glanced at his LeLocle Automatic wristwatch (this) and it was breakfast time. Perfect.

Seungcheol walked through the hotel entrance and every employee bowed their heads at Seungcheol as he was the son of the owner of this hotel. He smiled at them, more to smirking to them. The girl employee squealed with delight when they saw Seungcheol flashing a smile towards them.

Seungcheol was heading to the elevator when suddenly he remembered something. He doesn’t know which floor the boy would be at and he doesn’t know whether the boy would showed up for breakfast or not he doesn’t know if the boy was still here, in the hotel this morning, he doesn’t has a clue about the boy. “.” Seungcheol muttered to himself as a sign of his frustrations. How could he didn’t think about all of that at the first place, he’s so stupid. So stupid that he didn’t even hear his mother was calling out for his name.

“-cheol? Seungcheol!!” She called out for her son’s name. But the boy was completely out of space because when her mother walked to her and tapped his shoulders, he flinched before si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter