2 Weeks Begin

A Better Life (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-At the street-

Jihoon rolled his eyes for the tenth time that day, his friend Soonyoung was creating bad puns non-stop. It didn’t make Jihoon laughed or smile. He got more irritated when Soonyoung never stop and laughing at his own puns. He smacked Soonyoung head to make the older shut up. It seems like he won’t stop talking if Jihoon didn’t do anything.

“What was that for?” Soonyoung asked, eyeing the younger carefully. He was ready to dodge another hit from the younger. Soonyoung was rubbing the back of his head. Jihoon only got a small hands but boy, he could hit so hard.

“Stop with that puns of yours. It not funny and it will never be funny.” Jihoon said, threatening to smack Soonyoung again when he was about to protest.

Soonyoung pouted all the way to home. They were going to Jihoon’s house to finish their homeworks. They got lot of homeworks to do because the mid-year holidays is coming. And Jihoon doesn’t want to spend his holidays doing homework. So, he asked Soonyoung and Mingyu to come to his house.

All of them agree to do half of their homeworks that day and the other half would be done before holidays came by. Jihoon is one of the top students at Pledis Academy. If he was not the 1st place, he would be 2nd. Jihoon doesn’t have many friends since the first year. He’s not friendly or attractive except for his height. People always mistaken him for one of the teacher’s son.

He proved to everyone that height was not the one that decided someone’s fate. So, he study really hard to be one of the best student. But when he achieved what he wanted, people ignored him even more. They called him nerd and sometimes pick on him. Even the real school nerd looked down on him like he’s just a bunch of low-life person.

Around that time, he could heard people talking about him, especially his height. He was so mad back then. It not his fault he become this short. It not his fault people were jealous about his incredible grades. It not his fault when he was from the rich family. Everything that happens to him was not his fault, only certain of them were his fault, like he accidently bump into one his mother imported vase.

For a year at Pledis Academy, no one wanted to be near him or talk to him. He felt so bad because he was so lonely and pathetic. He once decided to asked his parents to send him to another school but he doesn’t have the courage to do that. His parents always busy and they sometimes didn’t come back for dinner. If he’s lucky, his parents won’t be home for 3 months, straight. But he knew his parents were working to gave him a great life. He can’t be more thankful than that, although he at least wanted a little of their attention.

At the half of the year in his 1st year at Pledis Academy, he met Soonyoung. He just transferred from his old school to Pledis Academy. Soonyoung was the first one who talked to him. He warn Soonyoung to stay away from him because Soonyoung might be critic if he talks to him. But the older was too stubborn and he keep on talking to Jihoon every single day. He also went to the lunch with Jihoon, together. Jihoon was getting tired of this, of telling Soonyoung to go away, so he simply accepted Soonyoung by his side and they become best friend real fast. And that is when Mingyu came.

Mingyu was like Soonyoung, he got transferred from his old school at Incheon to Pledis Academy at Seoul. One day, Mingyu bump into Jihoon. When Mingyu saw the pink haired boy, he cooed at him. Saying how adorable his hair was. But once he saw Jihoon’s face, he got even more excited. He pinch Jihoon’s cheeks everytime the two met. He keep saying how cute and squishy Jihoon looks with pink hair and chubby cheeks and small eyes. Jihoon tried to ran from Mingyu many times too, but the giant never stopped looking for him. So once again, he accepted his fate and stuck with this giant and a happy virus.

He never admitted this, but he was so lucky to have them in his life. Soonyoung and Mingyu were like his second parents. They would always reminded him to eat healthy food or brush his teeth before going to bed, locked the door when no one is home with him and etc. It pretty annoying sometimes, but he get used too it very fast. The presence of his 2 new best friends brings comfort to him. They were like the sun in the daylight and the stars at the night for him. He never said this, but he love them very much. He love them from the deep of his heart and he will forever love them, forever.

“Jihoon?? Earth to Jihoon!!!!!” Soonyoung shouted when he didn’t see Jihoon walking besides him. Jihoon stopped walking 3 minutes ago. At that 3 minutes, Soonyoung been talking about his new dog non-stop. About how his dog eat, drink or hearing orders from Soonyoung.

“I’m sorry, did you call me?” Jihoon asked, he smile when he know he was daydreaming while Soonyoung was talking about his dog. Soonyoung shook his head and murmur something Jihoon could’s hear.

“Jihoon!! Soonyoung!!” A tall man with his hair all styled up came running towards them. It was easy for him with his long legs but he was breathing so hard. His hands on his knee and he tried to regain his energy when he arrive at them. He could hear Soonyoung laughed at him, but he just shrugged it. He’s not an athelete, that explain his hard breathing right now.

Jihoon chuckled at the giant. “Did you run from a marathon Mingyu?” Jihoon said, teasing Mingyu when the boy desperately asked for the soft drinks on Jihoon hand. He snatch the soft drinks from Jihoon and drowning all of the water in one-shot.

“My drink!! You stupid giant!!” Jihoon shouted and punch Mingyu at his ribs. Mingyu flinch and luckily he didn’t spit the drink at Jihoon’s face.

“You broke my ribs hyung.” Mingyu said. He pouted and rubbing the spot where Jihoon had punched him. Soonyoung was holding his laughter the entire time. He don’t want to be punch or kick by that small boy. Among the three of them, Jihoon was the shortest. And Mingyu was the tallest while Soonyoung is, so so.

“You’re over-reacting Mingyu. I didn’t hit that hard.” Jihoon said, smiling a little when he could heard Mingyu whining and his pouted face.

“You’re such a sissy Mingyu. Do you call yourself a man?” Soonyoung said, finally letting out his laughter he’d been dying to hold earlier. Jihoon shook his head and tried to cover his face with his school textbooks. Mingyu was getting more and more upset when Soonyoung laugh at him. So he pouted even more and storm his feet while walking. He looks like a giraffe running from predators.

While Soonyoung, he’s just being himself. Laughing and rolling on the road. He clutch his stomach because he can’t stop himself from l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter