Eleven

Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I miss this," Minhyuk gestured to the wine glasses on the small table infront as he sat on the end of his bed with Yoseob, "I miss us spending time together."



The smaller male sighed, "when would you finally-"



"What? When would I finally give you up? That is never going to happen." The gang leader stated with no trace of humour in his words. "We have been through so much for years and I am not going to let a simple case of memory loss take you away from me. Our love is stronger than that."



"Doesn't it hurt? To see me obviously so in love with someone else and not remembering you at all? Doesn't it hurt you at all to know that I have gone so far with him while I had denied you of so much during the years together?" Yoseob took a deep breath as he asked softly, "Doesn't it hurt you to think that maybe the years we had together, was not out of love?"



Minhyuk reached for a glass and took a sip calmly. Or so it seems. Yoseob did not miss the trembling of his hand as he held the wine glass. But he kept quiet, waiting for the gang leader to speak. He knew that this was a long overdue conversation he should have had with the gang leader.



"It does." Minhyuk finally spoke again, not even looking at Yoseob. "Every time the both of you look at one another in the eyes, I wondered when you would ever look at me that way. Every time you talk about him, I wondered when you would ever speak of me that way. And it hurts. It really does, when I realise that there may never be a chance for me."



Yoseob blinked away emerging tears as he felt the guilt eating him up slowly but surely. He knew there was nothing he could say to make Minhyuk feel better so all he could do was listen.



"When I asked you to come in here with me, hearing your denial hurt me." Minhyuk took a gulp from his wine glass this time and when he swallowed, he finally looked at the smaller male in the eyes, "but what hurt more was when I remembered that you never did like to nor agreed to come to my room despite our years together. You would find ways and means to escape being in the same bedroom as me and if we do, I remember how you would slip out of the room when I am asleep. And yet, you spent months with this man in the same bedroom without any hesitation and-"



"I'm sorry," the smaller male croaked as he held the gang leader's hand.



Minhyuk gave a sorrowful smile as he stared at their hands. "You used to hold me so gently like this too. It is different. Every time you hold him. I see the difference."



"I'm sorry, I did not mean to hurt you so. And the past me surely had not meant to do so too."



"And yet, you did. If you had not lost your memory and fell for that man, I might never have realised how vastly different you behaved with me as my lover than you as his lover. But I am not letting go, you know."



Yoseob frowned, tilting his head enquiring, "even after realising that what we even had in the past might not be true love?"



"Yeah", Minhyuk softly brushed a stray hair that was covering the smaller male's face to the side, "because on my part, it is all real. And I am never going to give up the man I love so easily. I will make you forget him and fall in love with me. More than you ever did to him."



"Minhyuk..."



"You have no say in this." The gang leader smiled sweetly as he placed Yoseob's wine glass in his hand, "drink up. Tonight, we start anew."



The smaller male sighed but complied, drinking the whole glass at once. Placing the empty glass aside, he turned to the gang leader and started, "I thought I would have convinced you that the love between me and Junhyung would never change while we, could at least start developing a strong friendship."



Minhyuk smirked as he placed a palm on Yoseob's face, trailing it down slowly to the collar of the smaller male's shirt. "Sure, we can start developing something strong. We are starting tonight...just maybe not a friendship but something else."



"Keep your hands to yourself," Yoseob started, noticing that he requires more strength than usual to push Minhyuk's hand aside. His harsh response was merely a hushed whisper. Then, he felt a slight press to his shoulders and the next moment he was lying on the bed, facing up at the gang leader who had his hands firmly placed on the smaller male's shoulders. "You spiked my drink." He accused matter of factly.



"It's your fault. You make me do plenty of things I never thought I would do... And when it comes to you, my hands just won't listen to me." Minhyuk whispered into Yoseob's ear as a hand found it's way down the smaller male's shirt and began undoing the buttons. He kissed him lightly on his neck, "in fact, every part of my body is equally disobedient."



Yoseob tried to push the man away, grunting as he realised he had no strength at all and he could barely even lift his hands. "Get off me. This is going to make me hate you and never forgive you." He shivered as the cold air hit his torso, growling when he saw that Minhyuk has removed his shirt.



The gang leader simply hummed as he brushed his nose against the fair chest, leaving light kisses while his hands began busying themselves in unbuckling Yoseob's pants. "I will give you so much pleasure tonight. So much so that you would forget him. I will leave my mark in you. For then, you will be obliged to stay with me. I will devour you, taint you.



For then, the man will abandon you."



"You don't have to do this", Yoseob struggled to keep his eyes open and to keep himself awake. In his haziness, he could feel his pants being pulled away, "you can't do this..." he whispered as he passed out completely.



Completely defenceless.



------



"Urgh..." the smaller male groaned, holding his head to try to minimize the throbbing pain it is giving him. He squinted at the sunlight glaring at him through the open windows. Trying to figure out where he was, his memories of the previous night started forming and he immediately grabbed the blanket that covered him and looked under.



His boxers were still on.



He relaxed and tensed his body a couple of times, trying to feel any soreness. There was none.



Minhyuk had not touched him.



The smaller male gave a little smile when he looked at the empty wine glass where he drank from last night, muttering under his breath, "four years, Lee Minhyuk. It has been four years.






You think I wouldn't know you by now huh."



------



"Good morning", Yoseob half-heartedly greeted Minhyuk at the dining area before turning to the only reason why he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter