Then you came, you brought me out of the shell

When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was now Sunday in the afternoon, my fever gone, but only frustration replaced it. After Baekhyun left saturday morning without any notice, it gave me this weird confusing feeling. Disappointment that I woke up without seeing his face in front ofme, and that he never even had the decency to leave at least a note of his whereabouts.

Ah, what the hell are you thinking Tae Hee? 

I groaned once again feeling a little down that no one was bothering me, the house was quiet. All at once it dawned to me that I felt lonely, and alone. 

. I actually miss that boy... 

I laughed at myself for thinking that way, my eyes screwed, cringing and hitting myself for thinking that way. 

"Waaaaa.. Soooo stupid!" I whined, laying across the kitchen counter staring at my phone. Why is it that he never even read my message yet? Just what is that goon so busy about?

"Aaaah! Whatever, you need to stop moping around or you'll end up getting confused!" I took my phone and tossed on the couch promising myself to not look at it for about 3 more hours. You can do this... 

"Hmmm.. what should I eat?" 

5 hours later...

"Heol... is he really going to be like this?!" I made a crying sound bc of the frustration level in my body. 

I scoffed at myself, "Just why am I acting like this? No, rephrase that. Why should I care? I mean, shouldn't you be happy Tae Hee? That thing isn't bothering you now! Oh my gosh. Don't tell me you actually like him? No.. no... this is not hapening again. I am not getting an infatuation with him. I can't! What am I going to do now?!! I miss him! I miss his voice, his presence, I miss him..." I whispered to myself the big truck of realization hitting me. . What is going on?

"This is not supposed to happen again.." I cried in dispair.

 

 

Monday

 

Monday morning made me so nervous. I didn't know what would happen if I see him.

What if my heart beat goes un even? what if I see him and there's an indication that I like him? what if I stutter? oh my gosh what did you just get yourself into?

I bit lip in despair whining inside my head.

Aissssh! whatever! we'll see later...

 

 

"Tae Heeeee!! Here! Come over here!" 

oh shoot...

And so the person she's been dreading and hoping to not see showed up screaming her name, making the other student bodies wonder why such a good looking boy was hollering. 

"Yaaaa!!! Tae Hee!"

So the girl sped walk through the crowd because she felt it... the signs.

 

 

Last night...

After an hour of sulking, Kim Tae Hee was now on her computer. On google to be exact.

Search:   How do I know if I like someone?

Enter.

Results About 475,000,000 results  (0.59 seconds) 

Do you like him? (for girls only) test
www.allthetests.com › Love and relationship quizzes › Do I love him?

"What the.. what do you mean for girls only? of course it has to be. tsk.. this world is getting weirder each year.." 

Click.

1/10 

When you see him, how do you react? Tell all my friends and point at him. Smile a huge smile and make a flirtatious look Smile at him, and hope he'd seen it Who cares?

 

"Heol.. I haven't seen that brat for two days. How am I suppose to know? stupid internet..."

And so this went for almost an hour now, she took notes of signs that she was supposed to watch out if she was ever near Baekhyun. The girl scrolled through the internet, advices here and there that actually scared her.

HOW TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE SOMEONE OR IF YOU'RE JUST LONELY

"Right! I might be just a little lonely! tsk.. nothing to worry about!"

click.

Question your initial motives for choosing to know this person.
"uh.. more like I didn't have a choice! he follows me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter