Love and Life; What is it all about?

When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday

 

 

The day came really fast and it was already THE period that I have with that Byun Baekhyun, and I found myself in the middle of the hallway getting glares and whispers about me latching to Baekhyun.

Like, seriously? if anything, that Baekhyun follows me around, and latches to me like a freaking leech!

After coming home yesterday with a busted lip with mini heart attack about my mom finding out that I got into a physical fight, I came to a realization that a friendship with Baekhyun or at least a rumoured one is very impossible. The whole school was already against me going to school with them. I can't add any more haters in my antifanclub.

I decided to ignore them and walked straight into the classroom. Oh, what do you know, of course the Park Ji Won and her minions had been waiting for me to enter the classroom. They immediately scoffed and gave me menacing, warning looks.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I started walking up to where I usually sat, when I heard a booming voice enter the classroom.

"Is Tae Hee here yet?"

"Geez, Byun it's only 10:30 in the morning and you already miss her that much?

Oh no... and here I thought I'd have  at least a break for today... I groaned, hitting my forehead on the desk a couple of times

"Tell me about, what do even see in her? She's cold. Her attitude is not a joke. I mean, besides her grades, she's got none of those, you know... curves." Choi Min Jae

I lifted my head and glared towards him. What right does he have to tell people about this? I bet he hasn't even seen a girl's armpit!

Baekhyun just chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

Oh? so he's not going to defend me?! Aiisssssh!

"Yah Choi Min Jae! What do you know about curves?! EO?! I bet you haven't even seen a girl's waist, so what are spurting about?! Tch.. unbelievable." I crossed my arms in front of chest, glaring at him and his group. I saw them immediately cower, turning their heads back at the front of the room. That's what I thought.

"Tae Hee yaaa~~~ Are you mad?"

Heol.. did this kid realy just use aegyo on me?

I gave him a disgusted look that made him clear his throat.  "Sorry.."

"Don't talk to me."

"What did I do?!" He asked horrified of his non-existent mistake

"You were born." I deadpanned told him that made his face pale.

"Ouch.?.." He pouts swiveling his hip and his whole body so he faced the front of the room.

I decided not to interact with him anymore. Just him sitting next to me makes my blood boil. I never wanted any hateful attention from peers. And if that's what I get for HIM sitting by me, talking to me, following me, and making people assume that he likes me, then NO. This kid needs to know that he can't ruin me. I am not letting him or anyone step on me.

"Alright class, clean up your desks! we're playing my favorite game!"

"Oh no he's not going to seperate--" one of Choi's troop exclaimed with a horrified expression

"Ding dong deng! Seating Charts!"

I smirked. I can finally get rid of the leech.

 

 

"It seems that the gods have forsaken me, again." I was now breathing hard because of my anger.

"Eo! Tae Hee we're seatmates again!" He enthusiatically announced it too.

"." I sat down defeated, the day getting the best of me.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Alright boys, get out! No peeking! Girls, you know the drill."

I can't let that freaking leech figure out where I decided to sit...

Since that Byun is such a smartass, I decided to sit to the 4th row on the left corner near the window. I can sit here... He won't figure it out. I smirked very confident with my choice. I mean, it's not too bad plus the window is now closer to me! I immediately stood at the other side of room, to be more exact, the right wall at the back corner. This should trick that weirdo, if not... I promise to befriend him! I was grinning likw a mad woman when the boys came totally excited and all intrigued where could the girls picked their seats, some didn't care as long as they sat by their friends. Then I saw Baekhyun totally concentrated where to sit at. He was totally trying to figure out where the heck I chose to sit at. I saw him point and mumble questions to himself, then he met my eyes, and smiled. But then, I saw his eyes flash into a mischievious look. 

That little did not just figure out where I chose to sit. I was beyond horrified when I saw him tease me a bit touching the chair behind mine as if saying 'I bet if I chose this, I'll sit near her' he then moved on in front of it, my seat to be exact and looked at me trying to see if my reactions are going to give it away. I decided to put a poker face on. I can't let him find out Noooooooo.... He sat to the chair next to mine. Great. It's over, there's no use to fighting him anymore... I let out a little sob, picking my stuff from the ground grumpily, and walked towards my chair.

"It seems that the gods have forsaken me, again." I was now breathing hard because of my anger.

"Eo! Tae Hee we're seatmates again!" He enthusiatically announced it too.

"." I sat down defeated, the day getting the best of me.

 

And so the entire period dragged on, making my life miserable and my anger.. stronger. I may or may have not broke 2 wooden pencils because of my grip on it. 

Sigh.. I was already mentally exhausted and here comes lunch...

The bell rang and I immediately stood up running away from him. But... He held on to my wrist making me stop from fleeing away. I slowly turned around, my brows frowning, my eyes glaring at him.

"Ow! You look like a hungry lion!" he faked a concerned look.

"Let. Go." I gritted my teeth. Hey man, I was starving and this thing was holding onto me like a toddler to his mom.

"No can do, you're eating with me!"  He started dragging me out of the door.

"No! I am not!" I was screaming twisting my wrist here and there but his grip was just strong. 

"Please? I'm new, and I don't have friends.." He pouted looking at his feet. By then, we were already at the school's garden, I felt bad just a little bit, but I can't sacrifice myself. Not again, not anymore.

"Yes, you do. You can go sit with Choi Min Jae and his troop or Park Ji Won and her minions. I bet you can even sit with any girl in the cafeteria, and they'll welcome you with no hesitation. That's 100% guaranteed. Now let go while I'm being nice."

"Why are you so mean to me? No, you're mean to everyone. But why are you so keen of pushing me away? I already told you I like you."

"Seriously Byun? this is not the perfect time to confess to me, well never. Do not do that again." I turned around pointing my finger at him, with the last sentence.

"Yah Kim! Eat lunch with me!" I sped walk when I heard him chase me.

Aiisssh! Why is he so persistent?!

"Yah Kim! don't make me run! I was in the track team before!"

I started running like a mad woman through the campus. I decided to run towards the crowded part of the campus, in front of the library.

Aha! I'm sure people are coming in out of the library by now. I found myself laughing like a madwoman. Holy crap, I haven't run this fast for months!

I decided to check and turn around if Baekhyun was still running behind me. Turns out he lost sight of me.  I scoffed, "Track team my ..."

"Yeah I did pretty well did I? I was always the school's representative at the men's team." I glared at him but he just smiled and took my wrist again. "Now let's eat lunch."

"Stop."

"Now what?" He asked with a face.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked putting both of my arms on my knees panting. 

He didn't answer, instead I saw him pull out his handkerchief out of his jeans, grabbing my left arm, pulling me close to him and started wiping the sweat off my forehead. Too shocked of the sudden close proximity, I didn't have energy left to yell at him or glare at him. I found myself looking at his eyes, his nose, his lips pouting because of the concentration. Realizing that my heart was beating a little crazy for a few seconds, I pried his right hand away and stepped back a little making him look confused. 

"Just why are you so keen to be friend me anyways? It's not like I'm the best candidate for you to hang out with in this whole big damn campus." I asked him with so much defense, preparing for the worst answer that he will give me.

"Just because." He shrugged, grinning at me loving the way my face was trying so hard not to frown and scowl at him.

I scoffed. I was beyond irritated that I decided to turn around and walk ahead. People were already staring. And what I mean by people, girls, with their eyes shooting glares at my way.

But before I could get a good  5 meter distance from him, he decided to catch up and slung his arms in my shoulders making me gasp, and the whole idiotic female species around us.

"Just ignore them, bestie." He said as he pinched my cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter