Coming to Seoul

A hope for us

Hoseok POV
Mina is so much fun. She is being herself and she enjoys being with us, just us. Not the BTS us. When she figured out that we are going home tomorrow, she wasn't sad. She said she would come to see us. I couldn't be happier. When she started teasing us about not having time and walked away, my body moved on its own. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Hoseok, is something wrong?" She asked me, sounding concerned. "I'll text you. Well definitely meet in Korea." I said and she smiled at me and pecked my cheek. "Thanks Hoseok. See you later." She said and walked home. 

I just stood there, frozen. She kissed me on my cheek. I felt myself getting red on my cheeks and my heart beating faster. What is happening? "She is one weird girl." NamJoon said in my ear, making me jump. "What do you mean, RapMon?" I asked him. Sure, a little weird she might be, but she is funny and smart and hard working. Doing what she wants.

"She doesn't care about us being famous. She hanged out with us as equals. She even would come to Korea to meet us. Plus, you like her." He told me with a smirk. "I don't know about that..." I said in a small voice. NamJoon just chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Let's go pack and get some sleep. You can always text her if you miss her." He said teasing me and walked in to the hotel. I just pouted but followed him in. I needed to think this over.

As we went back to Korea, Mina texted us that she booked a ticket to come see us in two weekes. I felt my heart flutter a little at the news. "Yay! Mina is coming to see us." Jungkook and Taehyung cheered and danced around. The rest of us just chuckled at their outburst. "It's gonna be fun when Mina is coming here. Let's see if we can get her to come to one of our shows or something. It can't be that hard, right?" Jimin asked us. "Sure, let's at least try." SeokJin said and we nodded in agreement.

"Aren't you happy now, Hope?" NamJoon asked me in a whisper and I looked at him. "Maybe.." I said in a small voice and followed the others to dorm. But in my mind, my thoughts was going haywire. I couldn't stop think of her. I think she ah something to do as she was here too. Something about some company here and a meeting. Can't wait until she is here.

 

Mina POV
Two weeks later I arrive in Seoul, looking around and taking in my first impression of the city. It was so beautiful, the city seemed to be so alive and the air that surrounded it was different from where I live. I had texted BTS when I should be here in Seoul, but nothing more. I pulled up my phone and saw a text from Hoseok:

Hi Mina. How are you? Remembered that you were supposed to come to Korea today. Text me when you arrived so we all know you had a good flight. We have a surprise for you when we meet. See you soon. -Hoseok

I smiled at the text. He is just to cute. He and I had been texting more than I had with the others, so he had grew a little on me.

Hoseok, it's nice to hear from your I'm great. Just landed in Seoul. I going to my hotel and then I'm going to meet the game company. I'll text you when I'm done with that. Say hi to the others from me. I'll send you the address to my hotel if you need anything from me. See you later. -Mina

I wrote down the address too and put my phone in my pocket and waited for the taxi to arrive at the hotel. It was a cute hotel, perfect for me at least. Mom and Jules would have wanted the Hilton's or something more expensive than this. After I dropped everything of at the hotel, I got in a taxi and went to the company to discuss with them about their games and such. They frequently send me games that I try out, some better than others. They trust my opinion and many of their games are really popular. I go under pseudonym when I play. Only those who meet me know that I'm a girl. I always say my real name when I go there, so they think I'm working there for something but no one ever asked me about it. 

The meeting went well. They had some games that they were gonna send in a month or so to me. I said I could jut take them now, I wanted to have something to play. Luckily it was for the PSP so I didn't need anything else. "I'll sent you a rapport when I played them through." I said to them and they nodded. "Have fun. We trust you on these ones." They told me and then I left. I decided to call my childhood friend. He is Korean, but we met on some uptight party our parents attended and became friends. We have been keeping contact over all these years, he is the one that introduced me to all these games. He is gods at them but I'm better.

"Hello."a tired voice said and I chuckled. "Yah! Kyuhyun! Is that the voice you greet one of your oldest friends with?" I said teasingly and he started laughing. "Mina, what's up? It's rare that you call me. Has something happened?" He asked me. "Nothing really. I'm in Seoul right now..." I started saying but he interrupted me.

"YOU'RE IN SEOUL?!?! AND I HEAR ABOUT THIS NOW?!" Kyuhyun practically screamed at me and I sighed. "Yeah I'm here. You wanna meet up? Or does your group have something to do today?" I asked him. I know he is in Super Junior, he is one I the reasons I thought myself Korean. He know English but he helped me with this. "No, nothing. I'll come pick you up and introduce you to everyone. We never had a chance to do so. Where are you?" He asked me.

"I'm at the gaming company. Got some new games to play? You wanna see?" I asked him. "Yeah! I'll pick you up in 10 minutes. Just wait there." He said and hinged up. Probably shouldn't have told him about the games. Now it gonna takes me some days to get through them, with him hanging over me.

When I saw the red Porsche pull up, I knew it was him. "Oppa, too flashy." I said as I opened the door. Kyuhyun just chuckled at me. "Come on. I want to introduce you to them. Hyungs will be so surprised to know I know a cute girl like you." He said and flashed a childish smile. "Oppa, you know what happens when I tell them what I do right? People thinks I'm weird." I said with a pout but Kyuhyun jut ruffled my hair.

"They won't." He said an drove off. During the ride we discussed different things, mostly what had happened since we last talked. I told him about BTS and that I was gonna meet them some day here in Seoul. "They are nice kids so don't worry. I'm sure one of them has a crush on you already." He teased me and I blushed. "Oppa, they won't. I they are as famous as my sis said, they have a whole smorgasbord to chose from. Why settle with me?" I said, feeling hurt by my own words. "Mina, there is someone out there for you. I promise." Kyuhyun said as he parked the car and got out. "Wow, you still live in the dorm?" I asked him. "Yeah, some of us. We have a group meeting, so everyone is here." He said and pulled me along with him. 

As we was outside the dorm, Kyuhyun opened the door and pulled me along, holding a finger in front of is mouth, hushing at me. I got the point and kept my mouth shut as I sneaked behind him into the room. "Hyung, I'm back." Kyuhyun said and the others looked at him. "Where were you Kyu?" Leeteuk asked him. Yeah, I know their names. Looked them up to see what kind of people was gonna take care of my friend.

"I picked up a childhood friend of mine. Guys, this is Mina." He said and pulled me out behind his back. "Hi, SuJu-oppas. I'm Mina. It's nice to meet you. Thanks for tanking care of Kyuhyun all these years." I said bowing to them and smiled as I got up again. "Wah, she is cute." Shindong said to me and I chuckled. "Thanks Shindong-oppa. That's very nice of you." He blushed at my words.

"You know about us?" Donghae asked me. "Of course Donghae-oppa. I looked you up when I got the news that Kyuhyun was gonna be in your group." I said honestly. "Kyu, can I borrow your bathroom? I need to go." I said pleadingly and he chuckled and pointed at a door. "It's in there." He said and I ran over there.

 

Kyuhyun POV
She is just too cute. She is like my little sister. I looked as she ran to the door and it slammed closed. "Yah! Kyuhyun! Why have we never hear of her before?" Heechul asked me a bit angry. "You have heard of her though." I said smirking at him. "We have?" Eunhyuk asked me, interested.

"You know the person who tried out the game we released once? The one that they called TheLoneWolf. That's her. I laughed when I heard that and you guys all wondered why i was laughing." I said in a chuckled and the guys looked at me. "She is a gamer?" Yesung asked and I nodded. "One of the worlds greatest game testers. Companies all around the world gets help from her, with practically everything." I said as a proud brother.

"Oppa, it ain't nice bragging, especially about that. That's my job." I heard a voice say and turned to see Mina behind me. "Sorry Mina, but they don't seen to believe me. But they are upset you haven't been meeting them earlier." I said and she chuckled. "Sorry about that. My parents moved a lot when I was younger, but now they have finally settled down in one place. Would have loved to meet you earlier, but have been busy doing my thing." She said smiling at them all, and I saw a few blushed here and there. "Mina, I think you got admirers in here." I said while smirking at the others. "Really? Thanks though." She said as he sat down in between Siwon and Eunhyuk.

"Hi oppas. Try to relax, huh? I know Siwon-oppa changes as a girl comes and that Eunhyuk-oppa gets nervous sometimes. Just be yourself, I know I will." She said to them and ruffled their hairs. They became flustered and I started laughing. "You managed to tame them in two seconds." I said in between laughs and she just smiled at me. "There is that mouth of yours again. I missed it though. Hard when we couldn't speak in a while." She said, looking down at her hands. I know what she meant, all this people where she lives. I would love to make them regret making fun of her and ignoring her all these years.

 

Mina POV
"What do you mean by that?" Siwon asked me, sounding a bit concerned. "Well, I don't have any other friends than Kyuhyun. You can say that I'm bullied or something for being who I want to be." I told him truthfully, hearing myself that my voice is cracking. "You don't have any friends? At all?" Donghae asked me, looking all sad.

"I got 7 new ones two weeks ago but before that, none. These guys are really nice though and I'm meeting them later this week." I told him. "I want to be your friend too." Donghae said, scotching over and hugged me. "Aww, aren't you the cutest? You are like Jungkook and Yoongi, mixed together." I said and chuckled a little. "Jungkook? Yoongi? Where have I heard those names before?" Leeteuk asked out loud and the others nodded in agreement.

"Ahhh!! It's BTS, isn't it?" Eunhyuk said and I nodded. "You're friends with them?" Donghae asked me and I nodded again. "Well, I'm friends with you too know, oppa," I said, hugging him back. "Yah! Hae! Stop blushing!" Eunhyuk said and pulled him away from me.

"Mina, how old are you?" Yesung asked me. "I'm born in September 1993. So I'm five years younger than Kyuhyun." I told him truthfully. Then I saw Siwon looking at me weirdly. "Siwon-oppa, are you okay? Are you still trying to be a gentleman or what? Mister gesture man?" I and Donghae started laughing with Kyuhyun and the rest. "Mina, don't tease me." Siwon said with a pout.

"Siwon-ah, don't behave like a kid or I'll treat you like one. Just be yourself. Some may not like it, but you are at least being true to yourself." I told him and pocked his cheeks. He just smiled a cute smile. "There you go oppa. Smiling is always better." I said and then my phone rang. "Ahh, hi dad. Yeah, I'm in Seoul. Yeah I'll get some kimchi with me home, sis needs it too. Yeah, call you tomorrow. Bye!" I told my dad in English and hung up, seeing some confused faces around me.

"What? I speak English, need too." I said with a smirk and looked at Kyuhyun. "Oppa, I got to head back. I need to start playing some if the games and then call Hoseok to see when we can meet," I said to him and he nodded. "Oppas, it was very nice meeting you and we'll probably see each other again while I'm here." I said and hugged each of them. "Siwon-oppa, please try to be yourself. Life is more enjoyable then." I said and walked out the door with Kyuhyun after me.

"Oppa, thanks for today. It was nice meeting you hyungs that you complained to me about sometimes." I said while chuckling as I sat down in his car. "They seem like a nice bunch, plus everything I've seen in the internet helps too, to keep up with your growing success." I as he drive off. "Luckily, they didn't asked how we got together. If they know about your family, they would get how you could start with gaming as a career." He said to me and I nodded.

As we got to my hotel, I saw a guy outside that I thought I recognized. "Oppa, just wait for me here two seconds. I need to check something." I said as I got out of the car and walked up to the person. "Hoseok?" I asked him and he smiled at me. "Mina." He said and hugged me. But it was short as Kyuhyun pulled him of me.

"Kyu. Be nice to him." I said and looked at Hoseok. "Kyuhyun-sunbae, why are you doing here?" Hoseok asked a bit nervously. "Helping my childhood friend." He said an looked at me. "A secret, okay Hoseok?" I said with a smile. He just nodded at me as Kyuhyun looked at him and whispered something in his ear. Hoseok blushed as hell.

"Kyu, don't bully him." I complained and pulled Hoseok to me. He just smirked at us. "You make a cute couple." He teased us, making us both blush. "Oppa, stop it! Go home now. You need to sleep too." I said hugging him goodbye and pulled Hoseok with me in. "Bye Mina." He yelled, laughing a little before he went to his car and drove home.

As we came in to my room, Hoseok smiled at me. "Thanks for inviting me." He said with a small voice. "Hoseok, are you nervous again? Don't be. Relax." I told him before I started tickling him and making him laugh. "Mina, it tickles." He said and started tickling me back. "Stop!" I laughed at him and at him tickling me. He stopped, but to pull me in to a hug again. "Mina." He said, whispering in my ear.

"I missed you so much. You have no idea how happy I am to see you again." Hoseok told me and I smiled at him. "I've missed you too. All of you. It's nice to see you again." I said and pecked his cheek. Hoseok blushed as he'll again. "Aren't you cute? Blushing at that?" I told him and walked to my bed. "Sit" I ordered him as he obeyed. "So, what's up? What's the surprise or are you gonna keep it a secret until it happens?" I asked him.

"No, I can tell you. It's us having a performance on a show and we wanted you to come." Hoseok said and smiled at me. "Really? I would love to! I´ve been excited about seeing you guys live since we met. It´ll be amazing." I said, practically throwing myself into his arms. "It's a great surprise. I couldn't be happier." I told him. He just hugged me back. 

We jut sat like that for a while. I enjoyed hugging Hoseok. I hope that he doesn't mind me doing it. "Hoseok, hope you don't mind me hugging you like this?" I asked him, felling a bit ashamed of myself. "No. I like hugging you. It feels so comfortable. I could sit like this all day." He said, but quickly got a hand over his mouth. "Aren't you sweet? Thanks for the compliment, I guess." I said as pecked his cheek again. "Mina..." He said as he hugged me even harder.

"Hoseok, shouldn't you go home? You need to sleep too." I asked him after I let him hug me for a while. He pouted a bit, which made me chuckle. "You wanna stay? Won't that be trouble for you?" I asked him. "I wanna stay, but I don't want to be in trouble so I'm going." He said, looking a bit sad. "Hoseok, just call me if you want to talk. I'm your friend, talk to me if you have problems. I can help, somehow." I told him and he looked at me.

"Okay. I'll tell you like this. I like a girl, but she seems like she only want to be friends with me. What should I do?" He says an looks straight at me. "Woo her. Make her fall for you. I would date you. You're cute and funny and you always make me smile somehow." I told him and smiled. Hoseok just starred at me. "Umm... Hoseok... Is everything alright?" I asked as I went up to him. "It is now." He said and kissed me on my lips.

My eyes flew wide open, but I closed them again. I enjoyed the kiss. I felt him pouring his feelings into this kiss. As he let go, I looked at him, feeling my lips tingle from the kiss and my face was red. "Mina, I like you. Please go out on a date with me." Hoseok said, looking at me. "S..su..sure. If you want me to. I've never been on one though." I said with a small voice, making Hoseok smile even bigger. "Great!" He said and hugged me really hard.

"Thanks Mina for accepting. I really, really like you. I'll call you tomorrow about the date and the live." He said as he quickly pecked my lips and walked to the door. I only nodded and looked at him a bit dazed. I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight, I thought as Hoseok closed the door after him.