Running Through Time

Roses' Shop || Closed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
running through time Jong In is a victim of child abuse. Eun Bi is a victim of bullying. Fate brought them together, then broke them apart, far from each other. Nine years passed. Eun Bi lived happily with her new life and new friends. But when she almost there to the peak of happiness in her life, destiny played with her, again. Review TITLE [003/005]
It is an interesting title as there are different ways to interpret it but at the same time, it is only limited eye-catching as it already gives away so much of the plot. It is also a title that gets pretty often so it is not really original. 


description/foreword [010/010] It sounds really interesting and promising for the actual story especially as it can really mess up the minds of your readers with what is reality and what is a dream. You don't reveal too much either as we may have a clue what will be the main topic but still don't know much about what will actually happen. 
The overall look is also really good as it is easy to read and really tidy. 

characterization [020/020]
Your characters are really interesting especially Eunbi as it is really messing with her mind right from the start and how there is a difference in her character in her "dream" and in the reality but at the same  time, there is still something in her character that is the same as she is emotional and afraid when she is alone at home. 
I like that because you didn't turn her into a completely new character because that could have been disturbing while reading and be like a break in the plot. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter