Chapter Five

If We Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even if a lot of time passes and we forget each other
Let’s reminisce our past days
If we can say that this was love
Then that’s all we need

 

Many years have past and I've still haven't heard any news about you.. 

Did you miss me like how I still miss you? Do you still love me how I still love you?? Do you still remember me? 

I made my way to the airport to meet my friend and his sister who came to visit. 

"Where are you? -Yifan" 

"I'm by the exit gate waiting for you guys. -Chen" 

"Chen!!" I heard his voice. 

I looked up and saw him running towards me. I waved and smiled at him, I walked towards him and greeted him. 

"Where's your sister?" I asked him. 

"She's coming, she just had-ouh! There she is!" He waved over. 

I turned around and saw her. 

She still look the same as before.. Just as the first time when I first saw her. Every single memory from the past came back and I couldn't help it but to fall for her all over again. but sadly, everything was in the past.. I can never have her again... 

"Love is all that we need.." I remembered the man telling me about my future.. 

" So many years have past but I still recall the memory from the past.. " 

The look you gave me was the same as mines... I see the little tears in your eyes as you stared at me. 

Everything around us, disappeared and it was only us.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter