Prologue

Nothing Left To Lose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prologue

 

"I take anything" Taehyun said to the man in front of him. He had a grumpy face and was looking for some job opportunities on a old computer. Taehyun could feel the man's lack of will and how he wanted to go home every time he looked at he clock on the white wall.

 


Everything in that place was old and everyone seemed to have no desire for anything. Kind of different from the way Taehyun saw things. His life was always constantly changing so stay in a annoying place like that, working for hours, was nothing like him.

 


"I'm serious Jeon. I gonna be awesome in any of these jobs you have there" Taehyun said searching for any decent job on Jeon's list. He was really desperate to find something that paid well, but that he could stand for more than four months – his current time record in a job.

 


In three years leaving in Seoul, Taehyun had had a huge diversity of works. His resume was really well build and he could present a lot of skills. Taehyun's problem was actually the short amount of time he would stay in a place. He was fired so many times that it was starting to get ridiculous.

 


He began to realize he needed a serious work – not as a bartender a few nights a week, but in an actual boring place with a lot of boring people – when he went home one day after he was fired again. Seungyoon was in the kitchen facing a lot of papers on the kitchen table. The boy knew what all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter