Prologue

The Dare

I know that these can be boring AF ,but this will keep you from being confuzzled when the first chapter goes up!-Matcha Maknae

"Come on! It’ll be fun!" Jessica said, whining and tugging on Raehee's arm in an attempt to get her best friend to agree to a party that would take place later that very evening.  

Jessica and Raehee have been best friends for as long as they could remember. They had been next door neighbors their entire life, thus, their family was quite close as well. Although they were inseparable, they were contrastingly like night and day. One friend, Jessica, was outgoing, approachable, made friends wherever she went, and lived life to the fullest. Whereas, the other friend, Raehee, was a total introvert. Since she wasn’t a big fan of socializing, her only true friend was Jessica. Raehee usually kept to herself and really only talked out loud in her house when Jessica was with her. However, although it was kind of weird, Raehee seemed quite fond of the privacy and peace that came with being an introvert. Of course there were times when she longed to speak up and make new friends, but there were definitely times where she was thankful for her extremely shy personality.

"Ughh... You know I don't like parties Jess. I'll just end up sitting in a corner while you go and talk to all your other friends." Raehee plopped on to her bed, staring up at her ceiling and hoping Jess wouldn’t push her further into attending the party.

"Dude, come on. How would you know, you've never been to a party in your life. Woman up and live a little! You're 20 now! I promise I'll stick with you the whole time we are there. Okay?" Jessica gave Raehee her infamous puppy eyes in hopes her friend would change her mind.

"But-" Raehee began to say however, was immediately cut off by the latter.

 

"No buts! I'm not going to take any of your complaints this time. Like it or not, you my friend, are coming with me. Now get up! I have the cutest outfit planned out for you!" Jess squealed as she got up from the bed, hands on her hips.

Raehee sighed in defeat seeing as her best friend had already made up her mind for her. Raehee knew better than to argue with Jessica. Once Jess put her foot down on something, there was no way to make her budge.


An extremely dramatic sigh left Raehee's mouth as she finally grunted a weak 'Okay'.


As soon as the word left Raehee’s mouth, Jess jumped up in joy and began rapidly rambling about all the fun things they would do, making Raehee regret her acceptance immediately.

After an hour of bickering and listening to Jessica's endless talk, the two girls were finally done getting ready and were on their way to the party.


"Umm...Exactly what kind of party is this?" Raehee said nervously, a wave of fear hitting her the second Jessica's car drove off the driveway.

"It's a house party! My friend from work is hosting it, so don't worry, no one from school will be there.” Raehee replied with a reassuring smile, “Plus since it's a house party, it shouldn’t get too crazy.”

Raehee turned to face the window and prayed that her best friend was right. She hoped that nothing eventful would happen while she was there. Little did Raehee know, that a simple, boring night, would be far from what was going to happen that night.

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed the teaser the first chapter goes up Monday,July 18th,2016  (p.s we each have our own colors like red velvet lol)-Matcha Maknae

Co-A/N:  Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this little prologue~ Anticipate the next chapters because it's about to get real steamy in here *wiggles eyebrows* (I didn't say anything) Anywho xD like Matcha mentioned, the first chap goes up on Monday so don't miss out! xoxo -Nari

Co-A/N: hehe steaminess coming up ;D that's only the beginning though! If you think thats steamy.. may your soul be blessed Bc youre gonna need it.. Chapter 1 coming up! We will try our best to upload frequently! Already writing more chapters. So GET READY :D Until then, eat well loves~ Omijacha unnie