Chapter 1

The Dare

 

Music blared from every window as Raehee stepped out of Jessica’s car, which was parked a few houses away from where the party was taking place. As the friends got closer and closer to the house, Raehee could practically smell the foul odor of alcohol, instantly displeasing her.

 

"There's alcohol at this party?!" Raehee exclaimed, coming to a halt immediately.

 

“Come on Raehee. What party doesn’t have alcohol?” Jess rolled her eyes in disbelief at her friend’s question.

 

“Yeah, well, how would I know? You could have told me at the very least.” Raehee mumbled.

 

“It won’t be bad, don’t worry! Now let’s go. There’s a party awaiting us” Jess winked at Raehee.

 

The two girls started walking towards the astonishing house, Jessica leading Raehee, obviously. As soon as Raehee entered the house, a huge wave of heat hit her. The atrocious stench of sweat and alcohol flooded her nose, constricting her lungs and making her slightly dizzy.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Jessica tapped Raehee’s arm lightly, concern painted all over her face.

 

“Hm? Yeah, I’m fine.” Raehee nodded her head. “Let’s go.”

 

The pair made their way further into the huge house, politely yelling “excuse me!” occasionally over the blasting music to get through the horde of bodies. It hadn’t even been five minutes but they were already sweating profusely in the sauna-like house.

 

Jessica began conversing with everyone in a five-foot radius as Raehee awkwardly followed with the occasional wave, cautiously observing her surroundings.

 

In the middle of what seemed to be Jessica’s thousandth conversation, someone called the duo over to join a mysterious circle of people.

 

‘This is it’, Raehee thought, ‘I’m dying, they are in the Illuminati.’ Jessica felt her tense up and gave her a reassuring tug as they made their way to the crowd.

 

Jessica took a spot in the circle and scooted over making some room for Raehee.

 

What the hell’ thought Raehee ‘are we playing duck-duck-goose?’

 

Those thoughts soon vanished as the host of the party, Rap- Rap-something, stood in the circle and began to explain the rules for the “epic” truth or dare game.

 

, what am I getting myself into’ thought Raehee

 

“OKAY EVERYONE,” boomed rap-whateverthetherestofhisnameis.

 

“THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE. BEFORE EVERY ROUND WE TAKE SHOTS. IF YOU PASS ON A DARE, YOU DRINK. IF YOU HAVE A HALF ASSED ANSWER TO A TRUTH, YOU DRINK.” Rap-uglyfadedgreenhair smirked at everyone who was sitting in the circle, “Understood?” he scanned the circle of any anxious person who would walk away. When no one got up, he smirked again and sat down in the circle.

 

An immense roar of cheers and whistles broke out from the people, but Raehee simply sighed as she prepared to drink her weight in soju.

 

Cups were passed around the circle and three bottles of soju were placed in the center. Everyone began preparing their cups for the first round.

 

“ALL RIGHT, LET US BEGIN. CHEERS!” shouted Rap lettuce McGreen hair.

 

Raehee braced herself and downed the potent liquid hesitantly. She winced when the liquor burned nearly spitting it out, but managed to completely consume the hostile beverage. When it finally settled down into her empty stomach, she let out a sigh of relief, glad that she was still alive. However, the thought of remaining in this unpleasant area destroyed her somewhat elated mood and she glumly readied herself for the rest of the lengthy night.

 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed our first chapter especially since we spent most of it laughing evilly because of what to come. If you like the first chapter make sure to subscribe and I'll talk to you Thursday -Matcha Maknae

Co-A/N: ayooooo everyone! How did you guys think of this chapter? It's about to get soooo much better, so anticipate the next chapter~ Make sure to subscribe and see you guys next time with the 2nd chapter! xoxo - Nari

Co-A/N: LET THE GAME BEGIN!! lord help Raehee get through this without dying xD next chapter is gonna get good ;) *wink wink nudge nudge* Promise! Bye for now~ Omijacha unnie