Not enough

[Not enough] Chen/ Kim Jongdae x Reader

The ray of sunlight on your eyes wakes you up. You shift on your side to look at your alarm. It was 11 am. Chen would be practicing now for the concert in a few hours. Last night he departed to Tokyo. You look at your phone to see if he send a morning message. But there wasn't one, again. Chen has been acting weird lately, he is distant, doesn't do romantic things with you anymore and he has been keeping his phone away from you. You decide to ignore it and speak about it if he is back from the concert.

You eat breakfast and make yourself ready to meet up with your best friend. It was now 3 PM and you still didn't receive anything from Chen. You decide to send something yourself, since it was lunch for them. 'Hey! Is everything alright? How is the concert so far?' You feel anxious, you don't have a good feeling about this.

You and your best friend had a fun afternoon. It made you forget Chen for a while. Now it was late evening and your friends invited you to go to a night club. You agreed because chen would surely come back late. You were eating at the restaurant and looked again at your phone. Still no messages. You feel distrustful. You choose to send another text. 'Why dont you anwer my texts, Chen? Did something happen?' You felt more and more anxious and feared for the worst... A breakup.

Right now you were about to leave to the night club. Suddenly you felt your phone buzzing. You feel relieved and when you looked you saw that it was from Chen. But the relief turned into hurt.

'Can't talk now, I'll come home tomorrow'

You could not describe the feeling that you felt right now, you were in the verge of crying. You just put your phone away when your friends called you. 'Just forget about it, let him be.' you thought with a bitter smile.

The music was loud as you stood by the bar to order some drinks. Your friends were already drunk and disappeared. On the other hand, you weren't really in the mood. You had to go to the toilet so you started to squirm between the dancing people. The place was huge and the jumping people weren't really helping to find the toilet. But then you hear a loud laugh. You turn your head to the place were it came from. And there he was. Chen, the love of your life, with another girl. The girl had her arms around his neck as chen looked at her the way he looked at you when you first met, that loving look with his cat-like smile and those onyx eyes that lit up when he looked at her.

Your heart dropped and you began shaking not knowing what to do. Your mouth was dry as your hands moved forward, still shaking. At first you moved forward with little steps but then you staggered your way to them. She was laughing as his hand ran from her back to her . You bit your lip as you made eye contact with him. His smile disappears and his eyes went wide. He pullsaway from the woman, "What's wrong?" she questions before turning around. "Oh so you're (Y/N)? Chen was right! You really aren't attractive!" she giggled as she turned and give him a kiss before wispering "I will give you two some time alone." she gives me a wink and went to the bar.

Chen looks at the ground with a face full of guilt. Or maybe fake guilt. "Why?" you manag to get out, your voice sounding brittle. He opens his mouth but no words came out. No answer came and you felt tears well up, blurring your vision, and turned to go away. The relationship was over anyway. As soon as you were outside you cried your heart out. It was loud and you begin to kick against the wall, people around you were looking at you as if you were mad. The door goes open and you felt arms wrapping around your waist. You begin to struggle to get out of his grip but he just hardened his grip.

"(Y/N), listen to me, please. It wasn't real she stalked me and I said I didn't want her but she then seduced me and kept making me drink and yeah," he began stumbling over his words "I just, I love you okay? Believe me I don't love her and I absolutly don't want her."

"Oh yeah? Well it didn't look like that! The way your hands roamed around her body and then cupping her !" You sobbed.

He goes silent as his face becomes miserable. His hands ran over his face then runs his hand in his hair not knowing what to say. "O-Okay but as I said she kept making me drink."

"And you couldn't say no? Why were you even in the club?"

His face went deadpan and his grip loosened so you turned to look at him, your face enraged.

"How could you do this to me, Chen?" You trembled in a tiny voice. "I trusted you."

His hands formed fists and his body began to shake. You saw some tears in the corners of his eyes while he bit his lip.

"I-I don't know."

You sighed deeply as you wiped away the tears, you turned around and began to walk away.

He came into action and grabbed your hand making you turn to him again.

"Wait! Please (y/n), please, I want you not her! Believe me! I'm sorry!"

You yanked your hand away and gave him hatred look.

"Go to hell, Jongdae."