One | | unexpected news

My Fake Lover❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

"Sana. Let's meet up today, umm, at the café you work at." Dahyun said, on the phone.

I grinned widely. "Sure, see you in thirty minutes."

We both hung up and I get ready as fast as I could. I'm the only child and my father passed away when I was ten years old. That was also the year I lost my  best friend. He moved to a different school since then we haven't been in touch. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

In three days my old high school best friends are going to meet dahyun. It's so weird because I haven't seen them since graduation. I'm really nervous even though it's in three days.

I met dahyun at the café.

"Hi." I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. I sat next to him. I smiled and looked at her. "So what's up?." I asked and he sighed with frustration.

"How am I going to say this?" He mumbled.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Huh..? Say what?" 

I hope he proposes. I've been waiting forever for this. She looked at me and take my hand which makes my heart jump. "Sana-ah...." He said, slowly, not looking at me first. He cleared his throat. "Yeah..?" I said, getting closer to her.

Proposal?

She looked at me. "I'm breaking up with you, sana. I'm so sorry... have a good life." He said, and gave me a peck on the cheek. My smile dropped and my heart hurts. He stood up, "Bye." He said and walks away. My heart broke into million pieces and my eyes starting to get blurry. Tears spilled out my eyes like a river. I'm speechless, what the hell just happend?

I laughed like a dork and began crying.

I didn't look up, but cried even more. "Sana what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Somi asked, and I looked at her. "Did dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter