Cant Wait

Comes Back On

Sunny looked at the girl beside her driving, the soft smile still didn't leave her lips. Sunny smiled to herself noticing that the smile has been plastered on her friend's face ever since she showed up at the doorstep of Sunny's family home, damp hair, make up washed away, cheeks slightly flushed, a flannel shirt loosely wrapped around her shoulder that clearly wasn't hers. Tiffany was too caught up in the current fashion trends to be wearing something like that. Sunny had opened the door and was greeted by that sight, she had never seen a smile wider on her friend's face, she peered behind her and saw her childhood friend. 'That explains the shirt.'  Sunny remebers thinking. 

Sunny was brought out of her trance, when she heard her friend, "OH MY GOD! This is my song!" her face all light up. 

'You don't recognize who sang it?'  Sunny thought to herself when she realized that Tiffany had no idea that the singer of her song was. 

"Sunny?"

"hmm?"

"What does rolling in the hay mean?"

Sunny busted out laughing at the question. 

"What? Why are you laughing at me?"

"You really don't know?"

"No. Taeyeon s-"

"You? Taeyeon? Rolling in the hay? Damn and here I thought she was slow."

"What? What would she be slow in?"

"You really don't know what that means?"

"No. And Taeyeon won't tell me."

"It means having ." Sunny finally put her friend out of confusion and misery. It was Tiffany's turn to blush and gush. 

"Oh. Uhm no wonder she was smirking at me."

"It's okay don't beat yourself up for not knowing it. It's a country thing. So did you guys roll in the hay or what?"

"No. Not even close. If it were upto her, she wouldn't even kiss me probably."

"Yea sounds her like. She's a bit slow. She probably wouldn't even have approached you if I didn't give her the go. She was just staring at you from far away like a lost puppy." 

'I didn't know she was looking at me.'  Tiffany shivered slightly remembering the intense state of those onyx orbs. 

...........................................................

"So are you just going to stare at her like a creep or are you going to go talk to her?"

Taeyeon jerked her head, trying to play it cool. "I wasn't staring...She's just sitting there alone so-?"

"So what?" SUnny smiled to herself seeing her usually calm friend gushing, trying to act nonchalant.

"I mean y'all are friends and all...so like does she have a boyfriend-or like-or anything?"
"Taeng you are still the same shy little girl I remember from high school. For your information, no she doesn't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend for that matter and she swings both ways and she is leaving tomorrow with me so go make it her worthwhile and bring her back by tomorrow morning."

Sunny chuckled at the dumbfounded look on Taeyeon's face. "Go get her tiger. She's nice and friendly, and I think she kinda fancies you."

Sunny shook her head and smiled at the retreated figure walking upto her tailgate of her truck.

..................................................

Taeyeon took a deep breath and breathed into her palms to check her breath one last time before approaching the gorgeous girl sitting aloof on the tailgate of Taeyeon's truck, swinging her legs holding a cup. 

Taeyeon grabbed the handle on her way over, "Hey you want me to top that off for ya?" 

"Yes, please! Thank you, I was wondering where I could get some more. Sunny handed me a cup when we got here."

"Well, I have a good amount here for the night, feel free to pour yourself more." 

"Really? Thanks! Tailgate parties are more fun than I than I thought."

"You've never been to a tailgate party before?" Taeyeon asked astonished. 

"Nope! I've always been a city girl, not enough space to get together like this in the fields."

"That makes sense. So how are you liking it here so far?"

"I won't lie to you, at first I was a little bit apprehensive, but it's actually really-Oh my God! This is my song!" Taeyeon wasn't too surprised to hear the english phrase rolling off Tiffany's mouth, she figured she had some American to her, especially with that name. However, what surprised Taeyeon rather pleasantly was that, it was her song that Tiffany just called her song.. 

'So you like my song huh?'

"Reall-" 

Tiffany jumped up and cut Taeyeon off. "Taeyeon-ah come on up and dance with me." Tiffany said pulling Taeyeon by the hand on the bed of the truck. 

Everyone cheered when Taeyeon gave in to the pull. 

..........................................

Joohyun watched Taeyeon zoning out again. "Unnie! UNNIE!" 

"Huh? What's up Hyunnie?" 

"You keep zoning out."

"It's nothing. So did you-"

Sigh. "Unnie come on-" 

"I know. I know she hasn't showed yet."

"Come on unnie she wouldn't even tell you where she was from, what makes you think she'll show?" 

"It's just that it felt like she would show, you know. She just-whatever. Just leave the ticket." 

"I have been leaving tickets everytime." 

Taeyeon sighed and nodded, It was show time. She picked up her guitar and made her way to the stage. 

Being on the stage in front of the people was a rush for Taeyeon and she always thought nothing could ever beat that, until the mere sight of a certain girl's eye smile made her heart soar higher ever. 

She smiled recalling the first time she got to saw the stunning eye smile. 

Taeyeon jumped out of her truck, freshly changing out of her wet clothes. She looked at the girl in front of her, her hair still wet looking up at the sky. 

Taeyeon walked up behind her, fighting her urge to just moving the chestnut hair from her shoulder and laying soft kisses on her bare shoulder that was peeking from Taeyeon's shirt that was loosely hanging from her shoulder. 

"TAE-oh you are here. Taeyeon-ah look at the starts. They are so bright and bold here. I can barely see the sky in the city, with all skyscrapers and everything." 

"Come on I know a place where we can get better view of the stars, and if we are lucky there would be stars on the ground as well."

"Stars on the ground?" Taeyeon smiled at the girl who furrowed her eyebrows trying to make sure she heard what Taeyeon said. 

Taeyeon finally stopped the car, but didn't turn the car off all the way. She left the battery on so the radio was still playing. 

She smiled seeing Tiffany's jaw drop at the sight in front of them. The starlights reflecting off the hood of the car, the fireflies all over in the ground and the stars up high. Stars everywhere. 

"So? Stars on the ground. Now you believe m-"

Tiffany cut Taeyeon off agian. 

"OH My Gosh! That song is on again. We have been listening to the radio all night long, and I have been waiting for it to come back on." Her face all lit up and that's when Taeyeon saw it. Tiffany's eyes curving in little crescents. Just the sight of it made Taeyeon's heart beat out of her chest. 

Taeyeon just smiled in response her chin dimples showing. 

"Come here Tae. I wanna dance." Taeyeon was no dancer but she couldn't say no. She let Tiffany spin her around. Tiffany looked up and around. 

"THis is such a beautiful view." 

Taeyeon looked at the eye smiling girl in front of her and said. "Yes. Yes a beautiful view indeed." 

............................................................

"So heard the infamous Kim Taeyeon asked to leave a ticket." 

Taeyeon looked up from the paper she had been staring at for the past hour trying to come up with lyrics to the new song she had been working on, when she heard the guitarist of her band and one of her best friends. 

Taeyeon cringed. Yuri was never going to let this one down. 

"Not to one show. Not to two shows. All the shows. ALL THE ING SHOWS." 

"Yuri! Urgh! How did you even get a drift of this?"

Yuri faked a gasp of surprise. 

"Taeng how could you even think you could keep it from me? I am seriously offended. How come Joohyun got to know?"

"Because she is our manager and she is in charge of leaving the tickets."

"But still. So who's the chick? Is she hot? Did you guys hook up?" 

"Urgh! Oh my gosh none of that happened. Yuri. Sheez you are never gonna let me live it down." 

"You are damn right I am never going to let you live it down. This is the best thing that happened to me in a while." Yuri said with a glint of mischief in her eyes. 

Taeyeon groaned at the sight. Just when it couldn't get any worse, it did. Yoona, Taeyeon's drummer and Yuri's partner in crime just walked in. 

"Yoong! Did you hear about what happened?" 

"No what happened?" Yoona asked innocently. 

'How can she have such an innocent face and be a mastermind troublemaker.' 

"SOOOOo Taeng here has been leaving tickets for someone at every single show-"

"Nooo waay. Taeyeon Unnie is that right?" 

Taeyeon just face palmed there was no point confirming or denying this anymore. Both the troublemakes are in on it now. There is no way she is ever going to get off the hook on this one. 'Great! And to top it off Tiffany is a no show so far. Just my luck.' 

"So who is she?"

"Some girl."

"Well obviously some girl, unless Taeyeon Unnie suddenly switched teams or something, it would be kind of weird to see you with a boy actually. No offense."

"None taken. Now I am take even less offense if you two get off my case and get on with the song." 

"Just a minute, and I will get off your case." Taeyeon scoffed at Yoona's statement. 'As if that'd ever happen.'

"Wait Yuri have you seen the girl yet?"

"No apparently she's a no show so far." 

Yoona looked at Taeyeon with sympathetic eyes and patted her back. "Maybe she'll show today. It's good to see you leaving ticket for someone. You never did that ever since her and she was obviously a jerk and never bothered to even come for a show. Whatever unnie. That is her loss. I have a feeling she'll show tonight, and if not then she's not worth it. Whatever! You are The Kim Taeyeon  girls are always lining up for you." 

Taeyeon smiled at her friend's encouraging words and nodded. 'Yea I hope she shows tonight. It's the last show of the tour anyways.' 

....................................................

Taeyeon was sitting on the stool surrounded by stylists and makeup artists and managers trying to do their thing, before it was time for her to get back on the stage again. 'I guess she didn't show. Oh well' 

Taeyeon took a furtive glance at the door for the umpteenth time however, there she was at the door, flaming red hair. Taeyeon shook her head to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Her stylists were caught by surprised at the sudden head shaking. 

The figure walked toward her looking around the dressing room like a kid in a candy store. Taeyeon stood up but felt herself unable to move. 

"So this is who sings my song huh? Kim Taeyeon. The one and only. You were right there and didn't tell me." 

That made Taeyeon smile. "Yep it was my song all along."

"Devious. Devious little Tae. I loved the first half of the show, didn't know your guitarist was so hot." Tiffany teased. "But I am here for the lead singer. What can I say I have a thing for farm girls." That earned her a blush. 

"So you were from here the whole time? I was almost about to give up the hope of you showing." Taeyeon admitted. 

"I am not from here really. But I am here now." Tiffany said tucking in a stray strang behind Taeyeon's ears. 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. 'Will I see you tomorrow.' "Where will you be tomorrow?" 

"You tell me." That earned Tiffany a smile, chin dimples and all. 

The two girls were broken out of their little bubble when they heard a loud clapping, which was followed by others joining. 

Taeyeon looked around and saw all her managers and stylists clapping. 

"So this is who you have been leaving tickets for every show." Yuri remarked wiggling her eyebrows.

"You have been leaving tickets for me every show?" Tiffany asked surprised.

"What? I didn't know which one you'll show up to and I just-" Taeyeon couldn't finish her sentense as she was pulled into a hot kiss by the girl in front of her, the girl she has been waiting for. 

The clapping intensified. The pair broke out of the kiss. Taeyeon looked down shyly. 

"WOAAAH! Taeng Unnie I already like her! Totally my type." Yoona exclaimed, gaining a glare from Taeyeon at the last part of the comment. "I meant my type for you, like the type I have in mind for you."

"That was hot." Yuri said winking at Tiffany, Taeyeon glared and pouted. 

'Oh my gosh, you are so cute when jealous. I just wanna kiss you again. but I don't think that's appropriate.' 

"Alright people it's time to walk." Joohyun interrupted. 

Taeyeon nodded as someone handed her the guitar. 

"Okay I will see you after the show then?" 

"Yes, I will be cheering for you. It's hard to compete with all these girls yelling with huge posters of 'I love Kim Tae'"

"But my eyes will be on you." This got Taeyeon an eye smile. 

Joohyun noticed the smile never leaving the lead singers face and smiled.