003.

Potato Stew

Minatsuki: I am sorry for the confusion. I should’ve specified the ages… (^^;) So in the first chapter, the boys are only five years old. Then, a time leap happens and they are fourteen ( i know, a big time leap as occurred). They are in high school. They are in their first year of high school. Again, I am terribly sorry for the confusion. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soonyoung took the initiative to knock on the door.

“Please come in.”

“Good morning, sorry to bother you.”

“Ah, you boys must be the new transfer students! Welcome to Pledis High. I’m your president, Han Seong-Su.”

“I’m Kwon Soonyoung. Fourteen years old.”

“Jeon Wonwoo. Fourteen years old too.”

“May I see your papers?”

“Here they are.”

Wonwoo and Soonyoung inched up the the principal to give him the papers. The principal sifted through the papers and pushed his glasses up.

“The papers are all properly filled out. May I see your ID?” “They are in the envelope behind the papers,” Wonwoo pointed out. “I see… Okay, let’s get you guys all set up. I will put you guys in the same class” the principal smiled.

Soonyoung looked at Wonwoo with a gummy smile. Wonwoo returned with another gummy smile. The two intertwined hands due to happiness. The principal smiled at the siblings.

“Okay, here is your schedule. You will be with Mr. Han. Class 5-E, down the hallway to your right.”

“Yes sir!”

“Please have a nice day,” Soonyoung smiled.

“You too. I formally welcome you boys to Pledis High.”

The two siblings walked out of the principal’s office, content.

“We’re in the same class!”

“I know Wonwoo! I’m so glad Mr. Han was so understanding.”

“Look, we even have the same periods together.” Soonyoung smiled at Wonwoo again.

Soon, the two arrived at class 5-E.

“Are you ready?”

“I am always ready when I am with you, Wonwoo.”

“Chessy.”

“Shut up.”

“Let’s go in.”

“Yes, let’s go.

The siblings did a high five and pushed open the door to class 5-E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mingyu, I’m bored. Mr. Han’s lessons are so boring…”

“Woozi, legs off of the desk. Mr. Han is going to throw a chalk piece at you again.”

Mingyu had his pencil hovering over the notebook, ready to take more notes.

"He probably doesn’t even s-.”

A white cylindrical object flew straight at Woozi. The chalk piece slammed right onto the pink-haired boy’s forehead.

“Woozi, would you like to explain what you two are talking about?”

“I told you so,” Mingyu whispered.

“I was talking about the math you are doing.”

“I see, then would you like to come up and solve this problem?”

Woozi could only stare at the board with confusion. The numbers and letters that were on the green board didn’t make sense. He couldn’t figure out the answer. He expected the problem to solve itself.

“What’s wrong? I thought you were talking about Math.”

“I w-.”

Woozi was cut off by the sound to a sliding door. Two boys walked right into the room. They stopped right in front of Mr. Han and started talking to him. Woozi looked at Mingyu. Mingyu returned the look right back at Woozi. They both smirked at the same time.

“This is going to interesting,” Mingyu whispered.

“He’s mine, don’t you dare touch him.”

“Same for you. That black-haired boy is mine. Off limits.”

They returned their stares to focus on the two boys in front.

“Hi, my name is Kwon Soonyoung. I hope to become friends with you all.”

“Name is Jeon Wonwoo. I am this boy’s brother and I hope to have a nice semester with you all."

PS...... NOT THE STORY I'm sorry for the format of this chapter. My computer AND phone are being a pain right now. I really hate them right now. Im sorry, bc i know how uncomfortable it is to read this chapter. Sorry...