Chapter 19

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

(Camping Day 7 p.3/3)

 

Haeun went down from the stage with a satisfied smile. They sat back to their places and watched the other team’s performance. “Man, I’m so happy we nailed our dance.” Ten panted but still had that bright satisfied smile on his face.

They both watched the pink team’s dance performance. They seemed to have the same concept. A couple concept. Jimin and Miyoung were in the middle, while the others were behind, having a formation of V. They covered Usher’s Been Around the World.

She looked around the stage and frowned.  He isn’t dancing? She then poked Bobby, who was sitting in front of her. “Yo! You guys nailed it!”

She chuckled and mumbled a ‘thanks’. “Isn’t Junhoe dancing?” Bobby then shook his head. “Nope, he is going to sing.”

Haeun was shocked. Junhoe can sing?

Bobby laughed at her expression. “I got the same expression too. I didn’t know he could sing till I heard him-“

“YOU LISTENED TO HIM SING?!”

“Oops?” he chuckled and faced front before she could ask for more. She then anticipated and patiently waited for Junhoe to perform. How can that loser hide it from me? She thought.

“Now, let’s have the pink team’s representative for solo, Koo Junhoe!” Mr. Yoo announced and received a great impact, taking her attention.

Haeun as well clapped loudly once she saw her best friend walking up on stage. “It’s Junhoe.” Ten smiled at her.

Junhoe walked on stage, wearing his black rip jeans and white blouse tucked in and had the first two ed. And his hair styled in a pomade look, making him even more attractive.

He nervously stood up on stage looking around. He gulped nervously, afraid he would make any mistake. Junhoe suddenly calmed down and smiled as he spotted Haeun sitting near the stage.

(You can play if you want to :) )

The spotlight was on him and music started playing. It was the intro and Junhoe started with humming along and Haeun was already amazed.

When you have a fight with him, Sometimes you cry and feel sad and blue I become hopeful. He sang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter