Chapter 14

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

(Camping Day 5 p.2/2)

 

Junhoe couldn’t help but stare towards the blue team’s volleyball court. Not because their court looked better or something but because of Haeun and Ten. The two just met and they were already close as if they knew each other for a long time.

Haeun was laughing as Ten help her stand up. Ten then seemed to tell her something funny that made her laugh harder as he was patting the dust off her. First Taeyong then Bobby and now Ten. Great, he thought.

“Junhoe!” Minho called his name but Junhoe was too late to move and got hit by the volleyball for the fifth time.

“Sorry!” he apologized again. Donghyuk, who was just on his right, nudged him and whispered, “Concentrate. Areum noticed you were looking at her.”

Junhoe then looked at Areum who was in front of him, in the opposite court. He showed a smile but she just gave a nod, “Go!” she shouted at the next server and start the game.

 

“You’re pretty good but you need to learn how to balance.” Ten laughed as they headed together at the dining hall for lunch. “I’m like the second team captain at school and that was a tiny mistake.” She whined as they recall the time she lost balance after tossing the ball to Siwan.

“What are you going to do for the mini concert?” Ten asked before stuffing his mouth with a spoonful of rice. “Dance.” She answered.

“Then I assure you will have the greatest leader.” He proudly said with a wink, since he was leading the blue team’s dance, which she grimaced. “Gross.” She chuckled, playfully nudging him.

“Hi guys!” Miyoung greeted as she came with Jimin. “You two know each other?” she asked curiously eyeing the two who were being playful to each other.

“Yeah, he is Taeyong’s friend.” Haeun smiled. “Glad you met him! It will be a waste of time for me to introduce him.” Miyoung teasingly said.

“Say that again and I’ll tell your brother to sell your car.” Ten playfully threatened.

 

“Have you seen Haeun?” Junhoe asked a random stude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter