Chapter 10

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

(Camping Day 3)

 

Haeun and Miyoung walked together to the camp’s main hall and thankfully this time Miyoung was in the blue team with Haeun after they had their draw lots.

“I can’t believe you and Junhoe were comfortable in that position. When Minho and Jia tried that, they didn’t even last long.”  Miyoung chuckled as she recalled their game from yesterday. “We have a competitive side-AH!”

Haeun screamed as she felt her leg being pinched from behind but as she turned to see what it was, it was actually Junhoe greeting her with his loud laughter after his small prank.  “You hysterical loser!” she growled at him and started hitting him but as usual Junhoe wrapped his arms around her so she could stop.

“Aren’t you two supposed to be hating each other?” he raised an eyebrow at them after he calmed his self down.
“We’re good now.” Haeun replied him with a strong nudge to his stomach for him to let go of her. “Now, leave me.” She said as she free herself and made him groan in pain.

Miyoung laughed, seeing them interact. “You two look good together.”

“Gross!”
“I know!”

Haeun instantly glared at him, “What the hell dude?” “She said we look good. 90% of me and 10% of you, idiot.” He sassily said but eventually got ignored and simply made their way towards the lake with him whining for attention.

 

They all stood in front of the lake and waited for the teachers to instruct them with their upcoming activity. When the teachers announced that they’ll be again paired by boy and girl, Junhoe immediately scoot beside Haeun and threw a dirty look at the male student who was about to ask her to team up.

“So for the first activity, the two pairs from the opposite teams must run through the floating mat then swim to the poll. As you can see there are some donuts hanging, the males must carry the girls and the team that finishes first wins!” they instructed and began the countdown, the first pair of the blue team was Bobby and Yuri against Minho and Soojung.

The final pair was Junhoe and Haeun against Donghyuk and Yoona. Both teams were fast that they went together. Their scores were the same, and both teams depended on them.

Junhoe held tightly Haeun’s hand as they ran together through the mat and then swam as fast as they could. Donghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter