002.

My Superstar Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin was waiting Taehyung in the cafeteria. After two days – finally, Jimin thought, Taehyung is coming out of his place. Jimin told about Suga’s dating rumor that day on their way home and Taehyung cried his eyes out for 3 hours straight until he passed out. Jimin felt so bad and he kept blaming himself but at least he wanted his friend to know that his idol is dating.

 

-Flashback-

 

Both Taehyung and Jimin stopped running when they are finally away from the security as both of them laughed wholeheartedly and lay down on the grass. Taehyung then suddenly turned to Jimin with a wide grin.

 

“OH MY GOSH, JIMIN – I DIDN’T KNOW JHOPE IS SUCH A SWEET GUY!” Taehyung shouted as Jimin smirked. ‘As expected of our Hobie,’ Jimin thinks to himself.

 

 

“They were so shocked when I barged into the room and their manager – I don’t know who he is –” Jimin cuts in, “Yoo Kihyun.” Taehyung nodded, “Yeah, him. He stood up as he shoved me away saying this is idol room. But who do you think me? I shouted at their faces that I am a huge fan of theirs although I live for Suga but that doesn’t matter here. Anyway, that’s when jhope – my hero, came in between us and say it is okay. He gave me his sign and I told him that my best friend who is you,” Taehyung pointed at Jimin, “is a huge fan of Double J and he said I love you to too.” Taehyung said as Jimin shouted.

 

“OH MY GOD, DID HE SAY THIS? HE IS THE SWEETEST!” Jimin exclaimed and then looked at Taehyung, “What about Jungkook?” Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded.

 

“Hm, he is just okay. He gave me his sign though but he didn’t talk much.” Taehyung said as Jimin nodded.

 

“That’s expected, Jungkook is very shy.” Jimin said as Taehyung nodded and then broke into a huge grin.

 

“So, how is it to meet my Suga? HES AWESOME RIGHT? Don’t tell me you fall for him too because I ain’t giving him to anyone not even you, chimchim.” Taehyung said as Jimin shakes his head.

 

“Your guy is super arrogant. His personality is rotten. How dare he accuse me of his stalker! I don’t even like him.” Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

 

“Nah, he doesn’t mean it, I am sure.”

 

“No, he meant it! How dare he treat his fans like that? Aish, I now understand why I don’t like that guy. He is so annoying. I hate Min Suga, I tell you!” Jimin said but Taehyung keeps on smiling.

 

“How lucky you are, Chim.” Taehyung said as Jimin shakes his head and finally remember about the dating thing. He looked at Taehyung who is happily dreaming about Min Suga. ‘Should I tell him?’ Jimin asked to himself. He looked at Taehyung and sighed.

 

“Tae?” he called Taehyung who smiled and looked at him. “um, what should I say? I heard –” Jimin stopped, looking at Taehyung’s happy face, “I heard Min Suga is dating actress Yoo-A. And, it is him who said it.” Jimin had his face down and finally sighed.

 

“Wh-what?”

 

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

To make thing worst, the photos of Suga and singer/actress Yoo-A were spread on the net and Taehyung once again cried onto Jimin’s embrace and keeps sobbing. Taehyung shut himself from everyone and doesn’t answer any calls from Jimin until this day. Today must be my lucky day. Jimin thought. He is very happy that Taehyung is finally okay. At least I hope he is okay now.

 

After waiting for 15 minutes – Taehyung is known for being late, so Jimin doesn’t really mind waiting Taehyung because he is already used to it – Taehyung finally came in with a huge smile on him. Jimin looked at his best friend. I know he recover but he is smiling way too much.

 

“Guess what happened to me!” Taehyung said excitedly as Jimin shrugged.

 

“I don’t know?” Jimin said as Taehyung quickly shove a phone screen onto Jimin’s face and his smile brightening. A smile that can parallel the sunshine.

 

BREAKING: Rapper MIN SUGA and actress Kim Yoo-A reported to have broken up

Yoo-A’s agency confirms that the photos are real and they dated. But the couple have already broken up when these photos were released. Please do support them individually.

 

The article states that. Jimin finally knew why Taehyung is smiling this much. But the article doesn’t make any sense. Jimin met Suga two days ago and he confirmed by himself that he and the actress are dating but now the actress side confirmed to have broken up. Something is not right.

 

“They confirmed their relationship right after the photos were released and two days later they broke up. Isn’t it too fast?” Jimin asked. Taehyung shrugged.

 

“Maybe they were fighting? And reporters just released them in wrong time.” Taehyung replied and looked at the menu, “One beef burger, 2 French fries and a chocolate milkshake please.” He said and then gave the menu back to the waitress.

 

“I don’t think so.” Jimin said, “Min Suga looked pretty much in love when he was –”

 

“Shush, I don’t want to hear about that. They broke up so I am happy.” Taehyung said and smiled widely again. “I told you, he is dating no one but me.” Taehyung said as Jimin shakes his head.

 

“I am serious, Jimin. I can go gay for him.” Taehyung said seriously as Jimin sighed.

 

“I know; I did the same for him too.” Jimin said as Taehyung smiled sadly at his best friend.

 

“It is so bad that he is dating Irene.” Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. Jimin was once a fanboy – he fanboyed as much as Taehyung did right now. When Taehyung was stanning Suga so hard, he is dying shouting “I Love You”s to Song Mino – another successful rapper but different agency from Suga’s. But Jimin’s heart shuttered when Mino confirmed that he is dating pretty actress and nation’s flower girl Bae Joohyun aka Irene.

 

“Anyway, have you find a job?” Taehyung asked as Jimin sighed, sipping his vanilla milkshake.

 

“No. I am trying my best here, but nobody wants an undergraduate. Seriously, I should finish my last year but I need money, ugh – I am going crazy.” Jimin whined as Taehyung nodded.

 

“I am sorry, bro. I couldn’t be in use to you when you’re in help.” Taehyung said but Jimin smiled at his best friend.

 

“Yah, you have so many things you have to worry for. Don’t worry about me, I will get it anyway. You know your best friend the best. I am not that weak.” Jimin said and Taehyung nodded happily.

 

“Of course, I know. Let’s eat!” Taehyung said as both of them eat happily.

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Yoo-A, please answer the phone.” He spoke through the phone, “Yoo-A, please!” he begged and sighed. It is the 10th time he sent the voice message to Yoo-A and she is not answering. Yoongi threw the phone across the bed. He was crying, eye bags under his eyes and he haven’t slept since last night. Last night was when Yoo-A sent him a message – a message asking him to break up with her.

 

“Kim Yooah, you’re making me crazy! AHHH.” He shouted as he pushed everything on his desk. Yoongi is not in his right mind. He needs alcohol. Alcohol, yes, alcohol. He walked towards the kitchen and opened his fridge and took out the final beer in his fridge. He is drunk right now but he is still drinking. “Yooah, please answer the phone.” He said while drinking, crying as well. “Yooah…”

 

Yoongi didn’t hear the door opened as someone came into his apartment. That someone gasped as she saw the situation she is in.

 

“Min Yoongi!” she shouted, “Yoongi, where are you?” she asked as she ran towards the kitchen and saw Yoongi drinking and crying. Her heart sunk when seeing her cousin brother in this state. Yoongi finally noticed his manager looking at him. He smiled at her.

 

“Nuna, have you heard the news? Kim Yooah broke up with me! SHE DUMPED ME.” He shouted as he threw away the can of beer across the kitchen. “She left me. SHE BROKE UP ME, NUNA. KIM YOOAH DID THAT!” he shouted and tears all over his face. “I…I am hurt.” He said as he cried out. Jessica reached out to her cousin and pulled him into a warm embrace. She knew what Yoongi need and why he is so broken over this.

 

“I am sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter