001.

My Superstar Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I said I don’t want to go!” Jimin complained while Taehyung dragged him to the crowded place where so many fangirls are queuing. “I have so much works to settle. I was fired from my previous work and I need to find a job as soon as possible or else I am going to be kicked out from my small house.” Jimin said but his best friend doesn’t care. “Taehyung.” He called his friend but Taehyung is way too excited to care.

 

“Come on, Jims. You can go search the job offer tomorrow. Just this once, please do this for your best friend, please.” Taehyung said, using his un-cute ageyo towards Jimin who rolls his eyes. “You do know how much I love him!” Taehyung said as Jimin sighed.

 

“Why don’t you bring someone else then? Sungjae or Sanghyuk or whoever –” Taehyung shakes his head as he put his finger on Jimin’s lips.

 

“They’re not you, okay? They’re not my best friend. It is you who is my best friend.” Taehyung said and Jimin smile secretly. No matter how hard his day is, Taehyung’s words always make him happy. “Okay? I just don’t want you to mope around in the corner while finding desperately for your job. You’ll get it fine, you’re just too intense sometimes.” Taehyung said and Jimin smiled at his best friend.

 

“Well, I don’t know my Taetae has some consideration towards me.” Jimin said while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

“Humphs, whatever. But my main reason is OMG I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE MY MIN SUGA!” Taehyung squealed as he jumped around. “I’m so going to make him remember me and confess my heart out to him. OMG OMG OMG.” Jimin just shakes his head while laughing.

 

“Yah, he is not that good. You don’t need to fan“girl” that hard.” Jimin said, rolling his eyes. Truth to be told, Jimin didn’t like Min Suga. Jimin didn’t like Min Suga’s attitude. He was once a fan of him because Min Suga produce good music but Min Suga has a lot of rumors and scandals about changing girlfriends a lot and he has a lot of his attitude problem and the public called him the “Arrogant Ice King” because as the title said, he is arrogant and cold. And Jimin doesn’t know why Taehyung was so in love with this guy.

 

“Shut up, you fangirl-ed hard on Double J too!” Taehyung retorted while Jimin rolls his eyes. Double J is an idol group – more like a duo who are super good at dancing. One member is very good vocalist while the other is a rapper. Their names are Jung Hoseok aka j-hope and Jeon Jungkook which is why they are named Double J and Jimin is a fan of that group but Jimin doesn’t really fanboyed hard like Taehyung did to Min Suga. Jimin just enjoyed their music and sometimes he covers their dances. That’s all.

 

“Hey, my Double J is way better. They’re hella good at singing, rapping and dancing.” Jimin challenged and Taehyung snorted.

 

“Well, that’s because they’re two! My Suga is a solo and he already killed so many fangirls and fanboys with his eyes and gosh, he is so passionate and handsome. I’m so gonna marry him.” Taehyung said while Jimin shaking his head.

 

“Omg, the gates are opening.” Taehyung said as he hold Jimin’s hands, “Let’s go.” He said and rushed in along with the crowd when the gate to the concert venue is opened. Although there are so many people, Taehyung make sure he didn’t let go of Jimin’s small hands.

 

 

***

 

 

 

They ended up being in the front line. And Jimin doesn’t know how Taehyung manage to squeeze through this crowd but yeah, they are standing in the center and the most front line. Jimin looked at his best friend and Taehyung has the hugest smile on his face and it makes Jimin happy. Seeing Taehyung happy is one of Jimin’s joy. He will never admit this to Taehyung but he really loves his best friend (not in that guy of love but he does love Taehyung) and Jimin knows Taehyung feels the same way about him.

 

“It is going to start soon.” Taehyung said as he held Jimin’s small hands and Jimin noticed that Taehyung’s hands are cold. He sure is excited for the concert, this idiot. Jimin thought with a smile.

 

“Oh my gosh, I am so not ready yet. How can I face a Min Suga who is rapping in front of me?” Taehyung asked as Jimin rolled his eyes.

 

“You’re exaggerating. He is not that cool.” Jimin said as a matter of fact which he got a slight glare from his best friend but Jimin chose to ignore it. As they talked, the light suddenly went off and the scream getting louder. Of course, Taehyung is also included.

 

“OH MY GOSH, HE IS COMING OUT.” Taehyung screamed into Jimin’s ears and Jimin thought he is going to be deaf at this rate. And suddenly, the lighting started moving around the stage and the music slowly starts as Min Suga’s voice roared through the venue.

 

“apman bogo dallyeotji

juwireul dulleo bol teum eobsi

eoneusae naneun gajogui jarangi dwaetgo”

 

“OH MY GOD, NEVERMIND!!!” Taehyung screamed. Like Jimin said, Jimin had listened to Min Suga’s music before so it is not surprise that he knows Nevermind. It is one of Min Suga’s greatest masterpiece. Jimin nodded as he sang along the verse and suddenly Min Suga appeared behind the LED and fans went all wild.

 

“HE IS HERE. MIN SUGAAAA. AHHHHHHHHH.” Taehyung was screaming so hard and so are the fangirls beside Jimin and behind Jimin. “OH MY GOD, SUGA YOU’RE SO PERFECT.” Taehyung is screaming so hard and is already crying when he saw his favorite rapper on stage.

 

“Let’s sing the chorus along with me, let’s go!” Min Suga said as he gave the mic towards the audience section and all the fans didn’t fail to sing along with Suga.

 

“Never mind, never mind

geu eotteon gasibat girirado ttwieoga

Never mind, never mind

sesangen niga eojjeol su eobtneun ildo manha

You better

Never mind, Never mind

budijhil geot gateumyeon deo sege barba imma

Never mind, Never mind

pogihagieneun urin ajik jeormgo eoryeo imma

Never mind” Taehyung was crying but he did manage to sing the verse correctly while wiping his tears. Min Suga was running from left to right on the stage, making sure all the fans faint from his hotness and Taehyung is definitely going to faint at this rate.

 

Suga finished the first song in the middle of the stage which is in front of Taehyung and Jimin and winked at the audience as Taehyung jumped while crying his ugly tears out. “OH MY GOD, DO YOU SEE HIM WINK AT ME? DO YOU SEE? I LIVED A GOOD LIFE. THANK YOU GOD.” Taehyung cried while hugging Jimin and Jimin slowly patted Taehyung’s back. He has been Taehyung’s best friend for more than 10 years and he had no idea Taehyung can be this crazy for a rapper.

 

“Okay, okay – slow down.” Min Suga said but the crowd still screaming (including Taehyung) and Jimin surely know that Taehyung is going to lose his voice after the concert. “You guys probably know the next song I’m going to sing.” Suga said smiling and once again the fans gone crazy. “DROP THE BEAT!” he shouted through the mic and another song was played and fans went wild.

 

“It is 화양연화. Suga’s debut song which topped the charts for a month. AND HE IS SINGING IT HERE. I THINK I AM LUCKY THAT I AM ALIVE TODAY.” Taehyung said to Jimin and started chanting along with the other fans. Jimin knew 화양연화, it is one of Suga’s masterpiece and the public love the song a lot. He was a rookie but manage to topped so many charts. And without Jimin know, one by one the songs have finished and he enjoyed all of them. Although he is not hardcore shouting like Taehyung and the other girls, the concert was worth it as the concert could manage to make him forget about his problems.

 

“It is so fun but tiring. Let me drink water for a while.” Suga said while panting and drank water which is on the stage. “Alright, got my energy back.” He said and fans shouting. “I have a little gift to all of you guys.” Suga said and all the fans shouted, “I hope you guys like my gift haha. My special guest – shout out to my label mate group, DOUBLE J!” Suga said through the mic and Jimin’s eyes widened when he heard the word Double J. OH. MY. GOD. Don’t tell me I’m going to see jhope and Jungkook right now. Jimin thought and his heart beating.

 

“HEY, WHATS UP!” a familiar voice roared through the concert venue and Jimin knew who he is and Jimin can’t contain his feels and he need to let it out. “OH MY GOSH, IT IS JHOPE!” he shouted while jumping with Taehyung looking at him. Okay, I admit. I know how Taehyung felt this whole time. Meeting your idol is amazing. Jimin said to himself but he didn’t care about what Taehyung is thinking about now. Not when jhope and Jungkook are in front of him.

 

“Ah, I was so happy that hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter